Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) (54860 Views)

Governor Amosun Hosts South-West Governors (Photos) / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Dongreat(m): 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
It's a shame that with all the bright minds, touts, cultist and hard hungry men, Nigerians can't come together to carry out a peaceful protest at first before going bonkers into full revolution.
They will continue to steal, rape and spit on our posterity because we are too afraid of nothing, we are tribalistic, we all emulate to be thieves like em someday, we are all illiterates of democracy, our dignity can be bought cheaply, we are too religious, and brainwashed to think they are our solutions

Nairalanders keep insulting him and other looters by typing "thunder fire you", "your thunder is doing push up", and "God will fight for us", but nothing will happen. Thunder will not fire him, and God has already fought for us by giving to us both natural and Human Resources, what you do with it it's not his (God) concern.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Bimpe29: 12:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Don't worry na, the senseless servants of the state will eventually buy up the houuses.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
Zlatimi:
If na fayose some people will be yarning dust smh abgeggi enjoy dividends of change.... una better enter ekiti for stomach infrastructure

Lol Amosun is not owing Salary why Fayose is owing Salaries. I live in Ogun state and we can all see the transformation of Ogun State under Amosun.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Nice building though

But thunder fire amosun angry

and if the News is fake then it's gonna be back to sender.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
99% of nig. Politicians are core kleptos/criminals!
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Dinobi77: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
I weep for this country, n i dont knw y we cant get things right like other nations of the world. Nigeria, All my life time, its been same story, "we will get their, we re goin tru wilderness, pray hard, this n that yet nothin seemed to v changed. A gov sh!!tin on d faces of those that elected him. I still believe we will be bettet off as seperate entities.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by tripzalee(m): 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is that nt the permanent site of Royal head group of school
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tonydeeb:
I stay in abeokuta, I can say this building aint for residential purpose, looks very much like the Opic structure in Oke lewo which is strictly for business purposes.
However, how are we to know if these erections are not part of many money-siphoning projects which will continue to earn returns for the governor even after he's left office?
One cannot blindly vouch for one's brother, not to mention a politicain... Albeit, calling a spade a spade, Amosun has really tried for Ogun State, compared to when I arrived here some 3years back, it can be said he's turned the state esp. The State's capital into a paradise!.
His only misgivings to me was referring to peeps whom are fighting for their rights as "Brainless and Senseless"... Who does that?

Yes!, Thunder Fire am.

Well that bold can spring up if after explaining situation to some people and they seem not care that all they want is to have their way. I can say more than Amosun self.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Zlatimi: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=APCmyheart post=50415678]

Lol Amosun is not owing Salary why Fayose is owing Salaries. I live in Ogun state and we can all see the transformation of Ogun State under Amosun.[/quote

Guess they re striking in vain... smh]
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by realglobe: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3422458/time-rally-around-fani-kayode

Lol.. SW governors failing their people since time immemorial
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
[quote author=Zlatimi post=50415893][/quote]

What happen to striking for selfish interest.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by bilulu(m): 12:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,
Nigerian bloggers and fake news for traffic be like.....
If it's FFK or PEJ now u won't contest d source

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by yinbabs2k: 12:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Two separate buildings, the ten story building is @ Ibara roundabout an office complex while the other building is @ Ibara housing estate a residential , its a private property of Governor Ibikunle Amosun

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Tonydeeb(m): 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Well that bold can spring up if after explaining situation to some people and they seem not care that all they want is to have their way. I can say more than Amosun self.
Brov, I understand we are humans and tend to 'fire-up' at any slight provocation... But the seat of a Governor is more than just one person.
Uttering that, comes at a full weight of his office, a leader should never utter such in public and most esp., not to the masses!.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Olulinks(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,

This is real news. Apart from the pictorial view to support the claim, I'm in Abeokuta, where I live and work and these projects are known to all.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by wiseoneking: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
bennymark:
This source sha,

If it were to be obiano now, you wont care of the source or it's fakeness. NDI AGWU.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Unigweson25(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dats dia culture... All dis tin dem de do us, I swear if i reach dat level eeee....complete am
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by lordkhalifa(m): 1:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Amosun means witch in my dialect... Tufiakwa
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tonydeeb:

Brov, I understand we are humans and tend to 'fire-up' at any slight provocation... But the seat of a Governor is more than just one person.
Uttering that, comes at a full weight of his office, a leader should never utter such in public and most esp., not to the masses!.

Amosun is human and can loose control of his emotion sometimes, We all see what Amosun is doing in Ogun state, He has change the face of Ogun state during his first tenure, We all know all this is happening cos of the recession and the workers also know about this just trying to do the we don't care stuff just like wailers who want magic from Buhari by all means.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by aieromon(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you know Abeokuta very well,you will understand the stupidity of the person who posted the pictures on social media.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by bigmo1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
The 3rd picture is the house he is rebuilding after his old house got burnt few years back. There are rumours he purposely set the house on fire so he could build this magnificent mansion. Every time I drive by this building, I keep wondering what the heck he is building, a house or a bunker.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by erunz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

and if the News is fake then it's gonna be back to sender.
Bros its not fake, everyone here in Abeokuta knows those properties belongs to Amosun.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by erunz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
bigmo1:
The 3rd picture is the house he is rebuilding after his old house got burnt few years back. There are rumours he purposely set the house on fire so he could build this magnificent mansion. Every time I drive by this building, I keep wondering what the heck he is building, a house or a bunker.
yes u are really informed about what is happening here in Ogun

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by omoyowa: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bolustic:
What does a building in Abeokuta's Business district has to do with Amosun? Does it look like his personal building? The buiding belongs to Ogun state and it's gonna fetch the state some revenue when it is finally rented out.

Don't mind d OP,DAT building is in jagos close to nestoil
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by omoyowa: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bolustic:
What does a building in Abeokuta's Business district has to do with Amosun? Does it look like his personal building? The buiding belongs to Ogun state and it's gonna fetch the state some revenue when it is finally rented out.

Don't mind d OP,DAT building is in Lagos close to nestoil
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by jinneyb(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Some people that just want to talk for relevancy purpose will just open their mouth and spit out trash. Am so sure the op does not reside in Ogun State, talkless of Abeokuta, cos if he is, he'll know that the building is not personal but state owned.

That's one, and I keep asking this important question that in what context did the governor describe workers 'senseless and brainless', cos I believe a government that enjoys the support of his people will not just say such.

Governor Amosun have not been in the news for scandals in the past, if he has go and check, it's just people that seek attention that put it up.

I'm not saying he's a saint, all am saying is that the Ogun State we have now is far more distant from the one we had half a decade back.

So wailers, before you quote, comment, make sure you know the past of Ogun State, before you judge the present.

Thank you!
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by bigmo1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol Amosun is not owing Salary why Fayose is owing Salaries. I live in Ogun state and we can all see the transformation of Ogun State under Amosun.
Don't let Ogun state civil servants hear you say this, they will munch you raw. The govt is owing 13 months salary. It might not be as bad as other states, but it is bad enough. No pay for 13 months and you are still expected to go to work. The state govts should start downsizing and weeding out ghost workers, to reduce the salary budget.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Billygee2u: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
He is a change agent, his sins will & always be forgiven even if he builds multitrillion naira house(s).

Buhari is fighting corruption..
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by APCmyheart(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
erunz:
Bros its not fake, everyone here in Abeokuta knows those properties belongs to Amosun.

You mean everyone shame on you, How does those image shows it belong to Amosun? did they write Amosun on it? Please go and talk to your ugwu exporting Governor.
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Zlatimi: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

What are happen to striking for selfish interest.
bro plss your defence doesn't work at all if the state labour decided to go on strike for selfish reason asin does that make sense... den amosun needs prayers... guy the truth is there's something wrong somewhere and he needs to fix it... not with his undemocratic statement to people u govern
Re: Amosun Building Multibillion Private House - Emmanuel Ojo (Pics) by Justiceleague1: 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
APCmyheart:

What are happen to striking for selfish interest.
RIP TO ENGLISH grin u go sch sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Dr Onyechi Ikpeazu, Ademola Adeleke And Peter Obi Lead Counsel / Sympathisers At Abiola Ajimobi's Residence In Ibadan / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.