Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer (47108 Views)

Paul Okwudili: Man Dies In Anambra Hotel After Taking Sex Enhancement Drug / Married Man Dies On Top Of Single Mother During Sex Romp In Delta Hotel / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by andresia(m): 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Did I read that the lady was left with 5000 naira after purchase of the phone? How much is it to download music and apps into a phone? Plaza boys are just to greedy and the lady in question must be a dumb person. I no fit give those boys more than 500 naira to download all downloadable to my phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by awa(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Yet some Dudes would be calling ladies the weaker sex into of the weakening sex...

What would this dude tell God that led to his death?

God please deliver us from kpekus
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by biggz82: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
If d story is true no sympathy from my end, jux to put some music wich u download from a free site with little MB 5k no reach u, u sex na sex. U go explain give God wetin carry u come 4 dis young age.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Akinaukwa: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
This happens when a ghost visits and you insist on following the ghost to the cemetery to collect your money. Bros, na burial things be that. No RIP for him especially when I saw the statement, married with two (2) kids.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by nextstep(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Adesiji77:
He couldn't let go of N5,000? angry

Heh heh, I too would like people to just dash me 5k. Ask a naija bank to let go of 5k you go hear am. Na beans? Even N50 for extra meat in buka dem no dey gree give free.

Ask a bank in US to let go of 5k ($11) and they will turn you over to debt collectors shap shap.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Folzye(m): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how people become so irrational in their thinking... let us do the analysis.
A customer cannot afford to balance her debt, the software guy can not let go or at least hold the phone until she pays. Instead he preferred to be paid in kind...

firstly, How does that equate to your hustling

Secondly, You can not let go of money, but he can afford to pay for a hotel.

Thirdly, The unforseen circumstance... what if He knew death was going to take him

In today's world where everyone believes they are smarter than the next man. Just learn to live a honourable life to please God.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Kingsley10000: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
in an active service
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by beautiful232(f): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
no comment mbok
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by restored2016(m): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
I believe this is not the first time he is doing this! How could a customer in-complete money make you think of having sex with her. I tell you he patronizes oloshi and he settle them 5k and now 5k is the bone of contention what pops up is sex. I don't think he really wanted his money, he wanted sex becos even the hotel room is worth #5,000.its a pity he learnt this way.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by goldenceo1: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Gone too soon. Dis Nigga face look familiar for that plaza oh... RIP Nigga
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is s lesson to every cheat
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by kevoh(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
ok, so the young lady just happened to be carrying poison upandan abi? And she was crying after the guy passed away? Does that make sense at all. How can someone who's smart enough to spike the greedy pig's drink not be smart enough to escape without drawing attention to herself? So many questions people are not asking! undecided undecided

My take: The greedy pig probably slumped and died during the sexual romp. Sex is a form of cardio exercise and the greedy pig's heart couldn't take it. An autopsy will be needed to conclude on the matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Kingsley10000: 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
embarassed but why is it the guys that always dies from rounds of scx, does that mean that the ladies can withstand any counts of scx?
quite strange
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by dorocent(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
yeyeboi:
End Time Girls Everywhere angry angry

but bro, dem no send am na....
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Kingsley10000: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
marathon sex killing our men since time immemorial
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by hahn(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
kevoh:
ok, so the young lady just happened to be carrying poison upandan abi? And she was crying after the guy passed away? Does that make sense at all. How can someone who's smart enough to spike the greedy pig's drink not be smart enough to escape without drawing attention to herself? So many questions people are not asking! undecided undecided

My take: The greedy pig probably slumped and died during the sexual romp. Sex is a form of cardio exercise and the greedy pig's heart couldn't take it. An autopsy will be needed to conclude on the matter.

In a country where everyone is content with "god did it" or "the devil did it"

From the story, it is apparent that they have already come to the conclusion that she did it.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by yeyeboi(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
dorocent:
but bro, dem no send am na....

angry
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by emynike2001(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sense thrown away
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by AsapKen(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Adesiji77:

I'm sure you've never been to Robinson plaza....those guys there can hold u down just because of 100 naira.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by kevoh(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
hahn:

In a country where everyone is content with "god did it" or "the devil did it"

From the story, it is apparent that they have already come to the conclusion that she did it.

undecided
Quite obvious.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by yinkslinks(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
SELFISHNESS MAN. YOU HAVE A WIFE AND TWO KIDS WHO LOVES YOU AND DECIDED TO CHEAT. SOME PEOPLE JUST OPEN DOORS TO DEVIL TO COME IN. HELEN IS JUST AN AGENT USED BY THE DEVIL. GOD ALL I ASK FOR IS TO GIVE ME THAT WOMAN WHO WILL BE PEACEFUL AND NOT A LIABILITY. I KNOW I WILL MEET HER SOON AND WILL NEVER CHEAT ON HER WITH HELEN'S KIND OF GENDER. AMEN
Pseudonymous:

http://punchng.com/man-found-dead-hotel-demanding-sex-customer/
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by yinkslinks(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
SELFISHNESS MAN. YOU HAVE A WIFE AND TWO KIDS WHO LOVES YOU AND DECIDED TO CHEAT. SOME PEOPLE JUST OPEN DOORS TO DEVIL TO COME IN. HELEN IS JUST AN AGENT USED BY THE DEVIL. GOD ALL I ASK IS FOR TO GIVE ME THAT WOMAN WHO WILL BE PEACEFUL AND NOT A LIABILITY. I KNOW I WILL MEET HER SOON AND WILL NEVER CHEAT ON HER WITH HELEN'S KIND OF GENDER. AMEN
Pseudonymous:

http://punchng.com/man-found-dead-hotel-demanding-sex-customer/
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by emynike2001(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
GAME OVER

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
I have a feeling he snooped into her phone and found a 'Miss Anambra" type video and decided to blackmail her...
which kind software wen you go put for phone wen nah Punananana be payment?

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
sex sex sex
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by byvan03: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish .
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
jellea:
All of u talking trash, when you all do same. the guy for insist on seizing the phone till she comes back the other day to pay.
I'm thinking that the guy overcharged the girl. How can application and music cost N5000? I know how this phone dealers behave.
That's how bois in Robinson plaza do o, they will download rubbish for u and demand huge amount, and na mainly girls old men n women dey fall for them, these plaza bois will download even anti virus n bible in China phone and charge u 10k for it, they are thieves, I don't feel sorry for this one.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
unclezuma:
I have a feeling he snooped into her phone and found a 'Miss Anambra" type video and decided to blackmail her...
which kind software wen you go put for phone wen nah Punananana be payment?
That's how Robinson plaza bois do in warri, he didn't see anything in her phone, if u check maybe na just Bible and anti virus na he download for her china phone, dey demand 5k.
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by fineboynl(m): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
wait una de make me fear to sleep with girl for hotel or what?
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by Bruno3000(m): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
U... Can u let go of 5k?
Adesiji77:
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by obataokenwa(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
the wages of sin is death
Re: Man Found Dead In Delta Hotel After Demanding Sex From Customer by SycophanticGoat: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tallesty1:
Reminds me of a bike guy that carried a lady from okpo to inyele in kogi state.

The agreed price was N450 but when they got to her destination, the lady paid N300 and asked the okada guy to grope her until he's got N150 worth.

Things happen.

That girl's probably an old show cuz no right thinking female will do that...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Soldier, Policeman In Sapele, Delta / Nigerian Man Kills Girlfriend's 5-year-old Son, For Misplacing His Trainers / Robbers Drop Apology Note After Robbing A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.