Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly (85294 Views)

Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert / 5 Everyday Habits That Make Your Breasts Sag Quickly You Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by watered(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Too many hands holding on the damn thing. Some unbrushed mouths forcing juice out of the damn thing

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by ifiscomiss: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
ladyF:
#TeamDi'jaBoobs. Our own breast cannot sag grin hehehe

http://ncternopil.polldaddy.com/s/nc-ternopil-awards-2016

please kindly vote Bakare Sandra as entrepreneur of the year

a nairalander needs your vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
uboma:
Age and obesity also contributes to the sagging of a woman's breasts.....

Add

abortion

Poverty

Early child bearing (birth)
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by rabex123(m): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Olympus will always fall

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Donkaz:
Ehn!!
What am I seeing in that picture shocked shocked Even cabin biscuit no flat reach that one!
Lmaoooooo
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by graciousme(f): 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?usp=send_form#start=invite

Hello food lovers,

My name is Kemi Oladipo. I recently completed a course on 'Biosafety of plant Biotechnology' at Marche Polytechnic University,Ancona,Italy.

I am currently conducting a survey on the 'Readiness of Nigerians for the commercialization of genetically modified crops in Nigeria'. I am using the social media and other associated entities to share the survey.
I will your support and provide you a medium to express your opinion about genetically modified foods in Nigeria. Please find the link to the survey below.

Available to answer any question. Kind regards,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLvbgIbUnannWQCz01AW8FIVT1aq4JCba1ki6lQV84QAcKBQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Kemi

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by emmybets: 11:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Eyah

Hello everyone...Emmybets is here.. I have fixed games for payafter win for customer trust and 5 odd daily prediction VVIP group.. .add and message me for info...emmyhorzz@yahoo.com or emmy bet on facebook...
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Phabulous4(m): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Adesiji77:

http://punchng.com/five-things-make-womens-breasts-sag-quickly/

Something is missing here!!!
Rough Man-handling nko, that one doesn't sag breas*. See the way some men squeeze sachet water, you go fear

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Rozaystunna(m): 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
too much hoeing
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Rozaystunna(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Calebosko:
When am in d jungle i need a queen am a king,am a lion, and when u stres me ur stresing me,if u dnt stres me i can move in d jungle forcusly,i got a new name in d street,dey cal me bily,i lov u bily,shiir take this mony n buy ur mama house,com bak 4 more
holy keys grin
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
kinggogo:
Pls take down dah shatta wale wife pix
Conductor slippers evn beta pass am
Lmaooooooooooooooooo No chill bro Hahahahahahhhhaaaaaahhhhaaaàaa
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Greataausim:
Over sucking....
Mayb our sisters from edo, , rivers, calabar,benue, kaduna and Jos know more better

Watch out
Lmaoooooooooooo
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Originalsly: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
An extensive study carried out concluded that wearing bra is a major cause of breast sagging. How?... in a nutshell... the breasts are kept up by the bra instead of the muscles on the upper part of the breasts. Since these muscles now have no work... they become weak... soft... no longer like new elastic... so when the bra is taken off... the breasts sag. For this reason...almost always... young ladies in tribal/no bra communities have firm non saggy breasts.

3 Likes

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
joyblinks:
@OP. Warn the men.

Oversqueezing a girls boobs is so wrong. Some men squeeze boobs like Fufu.
pls are you the one on your dp?
Those nostrils looks scary

1 Like

Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Some breasts are destined to sag if you like use iron bra, it would sag.

Thank God, my bae's breasts still standing firm to look me in the face anytime.😁
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
I luv big, firm, succulent boobs! They're fascinating!
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 11:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
D5000y:
Some breasts are destined to sag if you like use iron bra, it would sag.

Thank God, my bae's breasts still standing firm to look me in the face anytime.😁
lmaoo
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Lexusgs430: 12:04am On Oct 23, 2016
You forgot -
Excessive sucking by bae
Excessive handling by bae
Excessive head resting by bae
Excessive pulling by bae
Excessive chewing by bae
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by ebukav(m): 2:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Wenti come dey make virgin breast sag?
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by skedy1(m): 3:25am On Oct 23, 2016
Calebosko:
When am in d jungle i need a queen am a king,am a lion, and when u stres me ur stresing me,if u dnt stres me i can move in d jungle forcusly,i got a new name in d street,dey cal me bily,i lov u bily,shiir take this mony n buy ur mama house,com bak 4 more

Do u mind!!!
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 23, 2016
.....and abortions
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by ifeolamide00(m): 3:48am On Oct 23, 2016
law of gravity,and men handiwork
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by uboma(m): 4:14am On Oct 23, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Add
abortion
Poverty
Early child bearing (birth)

kindly explain how poverty contributes to the issue of breast sagging.
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by riczy(m): 5:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Endocrinologist go n sit down,hu firm breast epp
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by sonnie10: 5:17am On Oct 23, 2016
gravity
breastfeeding
genetics
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by cindyrocks(f): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2016
As the 'men' are here analysing ladies' private parts I wonder who is analysing their shrank kiniko.

#justobserving.
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Pennywise(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Pennywise(m): 5:55am On Oct 23, 2016
I don't give a hoot about sagging. I just prefer them full to play with.

cindyrocks:
As the 'men' are here analysing ladies' private parts I wonder who is analysing their shrank kiniko.
#justobserving.

Since this is your area of interest, why not open a thread for similar minded ladies. I am sure it will go the distance.
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Pennywise(m): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Serenesec: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly by Pennywise(m): 6:00am On Oct 23, 2016
riczy:
Endocrinologist go n sit down,hu firm breast epp

Nigerian politicians like Uduaghan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mango Fly: If Your Son/Daughter Has This On The Body, Please Visit A Doctor / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.