Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics (1290 Views)

David Umahi Tours Waste Recycling Plant Said To Be The Biggest In Nigeria (Photo / Governor David Umahi's Agricultural Achievements / Pictures From The Burial Of Margaret Umahi, Governor David Umahi's Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Ipobdevil: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2016
A 16 years old boy Master Ihere-serg Mascot from Ebonyi State just presented a car he assembled by himself to the Executive Governor of Ebonyi State Engr. David Nweze Umahi at the Governors office, Government house, Abakaliki.
Master Ihere made it known to press men that his car does not emit gas neither does it use fuel but its powered by solar energy. The young Ihere was allowed to drive the car around and it's movement can be seen in the video attached to this news

Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2016
Op why calling that thing a car na
I don't even know
the English name for it
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I didn't report you now, I'm only warning you so you can modify your post before you get yourself banned wink tongue
Before I modified they'd done otherwise
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Anoruo(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2016
And after NL. We'll here of him no more. Nigeria! killing youths dream since 1800BC
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2016
....and eventually he'll get forgotten about. Smart brains that should be invested in. But no! It's Miss Anambra that will get the sponsorship. B¡tch a$$ government with misplaced priorities.
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by hopeforcharles(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2016
JixNation:
Op why calling that thing a car na
I don't even know
the English name for it
Are u ok? What is that is not a car, you should be saying he be funded so that it can be developed the more and redesigned,
This is a wonderful innovative creation, I wish him success in his quest to help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Princy13: 9:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2016
The invention still needs some innovation that would make it work at night.

Innoson should employ this guy to develop him. I don't think the system of governance in Nigeria encourages young inventors. All they run after are investors not knowing that both inventors and investors are needed to grow the economy.
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Pidggin(f): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2016
I knew I was going to see something strange but he tried
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 22, 2016
hopeforcharles:

Are u ok? What is that is not a car, you should be saying he be funded so that it can be developed the more and redesigned,
This is a wonderful innovative creation, I wish him success in his quest to help Nigeria
I am okay bro but that
doesn't look like a car
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by kingsman66(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2016
nice one
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by hopeforcharles(m): 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
JIXZ:

I am okay bro but that
doesn't look like a car
What is it then an helicopter, train, wheelbarrow?
Tell me I am waiting
Re: 16yrs Old Boy Assembled First Solar Car Present It To Governor David Umahi-pics by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Igbo again. Tomorrow some people from the waste will be wondering how Biafrran engineers and scientists built those Technology. If this teen can build this, just imagine what their fathers can do with advanced degrees. God didn't create every people equal. Jews, Germans, Japanese, Chinese and Igbos are known to be blessed with rare gift of invention without formal education or coming across that invention before.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Awka:the Nigeria's Future Political And Economic Light / Buhari's Government Of No Substance And Propaganda - Prof Farooq Kperogi / Buhari Personal Assistant Congratulate Sheriff On Victory: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.