Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold (998 Views)

Five Highest Currencies In The World 2020 / Most Valuable Currencies In Africa (see Nigeria's Position) / Huge Python Killed By Kogi State University Students (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold by lawbabs: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2016
BITC01N is the pioneer of all digital currencies that exists today, it was introduced in 2008. When it was introduced in 2008, many people in the investment sphere rejected and ignored it. But the whole world was jolted in 2013 when BITC01N which was 10 cents in value went to over $1,200 each!

A Norwegian man who bought a BITC01N worth $27 sold it for over $850,000! So many millionaires were made. This is not to say that opportunities provided by cryptos provide quick wealth, not at all, it would take a little while but surely to your goal provided you make the effort.

However, let us not lose sight of the purpose of this post which is to share with readers of opportunities and possibilities that digital currencies offer, which you may wish to explore.

1. BE AN IVESTOR OR A TRADER:
This is a good way of making more BITC01N and money. There are two categories, passive and active traders. Active traders trade listed digital currencies. This is similar to STOCK, FOREX, DERIVATIVE trading but different in that crypto trading has high volatility and that is where the money is VOLATILITY. However, only those that have good trading experience are advised to explore this opportunity. INVESTORs can also invest in listed digital currencies. However, in our view, it is safer to invest in cryptos that are not quoted but with good fundamentals as their value appreciate significantly overtime. I can share some good cryptos you may wish to consider, and their outlook if you drop your email after this post.

2 MINING:
Let me start by saying that this may not be desirable to investors in developing economies, such as Nigeria due to associated cost of running the investment. This is a way of getting these coins and then selling them. I will not dwell so much this.

3. BITC01N BACKED INVESTMENTS:
There are some BITC01N backed investments which also provide significant returns to investors but I cannot discuss this in details now. However, you can drop your email after this post and I will share some reviews with you.
Please, let me make it clear that I am providing this information for free to anyone interested. I am not charging anything for it…

Over time to time i will be posting all i know and think is relevant on digital currencies.
Re: Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold by Pierocash(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2016
drop me details at ojogwupeters3@gmail.com
Re: Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold by lawbabs: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pierocash:
drop me details at ojogwupeters3@gmail.com

I will give you feedback shortly
Re: Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold by Pierocash(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
lawbabs:

I will give you feedback shortly
alright
Re: Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold by lawbabs: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pierocash:
alright

Check your box, i have sent to you
Re: Huge Potential In The Bitc0in – Are Digital Currencies The New Gold by Otiake: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2016
lawbabs:

Check your box, i have sent to you

Lately, there has been a lot of hype about crowd funding on various forums. The reason is because careful examination of some of the scheme indicate that with good effort put in, the goals are achievable. An example is the scheme indicated below which promises to reward investors handsomely. if you take to a minute to reflect about this scheme, you would practically realize it is simply a gold mine! So let’s go straight to business.
This is simply a crowd funding scheme using bitc0in. It based on teamwork and involves person to person funding, through a donation platform

You start by funding an existing member a certain amount of bitc0ins (about $20) and then referring two people to join the scheme or getting two referrals from your upline. Those two people will sign-up to the scheme by fundimg you bitc0ins of about $20) each. You have the potential to earn six levels.

WHAT IS YOUR RISK AND REWARD:
Your risk is only $20 dollars (less than N11,000), however, you can make a net profit of over $97,000. You can look through the calculations above, carefully.

To get more information on this or participate in this scheme, you can drop your email here and we will contact you.

(1) (Reply)

2017 Government / Whatsapp Group For 2017 CHV/AGB Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates / JAMB 2017 Candidates With No Result Yet, Please Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.