Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards (1182 Views)

GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites / I Just Collected My Gt Naira Master Card How Can I Activate It On The Atm / GTB Naira Master Card Limit For Foreign Transaction Now $1000 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by semasir: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2016
With the recent ban on the naira Master/Visa cards respectively, how do you go about making payments now?

What is the future of the cards if the CBN won't allow international payments as they are now as good as the local Verve Cards?

Any alternative aside a domiciliary account?
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by bigtt76(f): 10:04am On Oct 22, 2016
Get a Payoneer Master Card for free here https://share.payoneer.com/nav/Pi_o8TL4dnY0jvNGz6XOwv8wJrocM74xm1HeLRQjR7dFNXyIfc6nMvvK4cx_EQ9St9BnB1zoXrjZEFAdY_cLCg2 and load funds on to it

semasir:
With the recent ban on the naira Master/Visa cards respectively, how do you go about making payments now?

What is the future of the cards if the CBN won't allow international payments as they are now as good as the local Verve Cards?

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ev4real(m): 11:24am On Oct 22, 2016
bigtt76:
Get a Payoneer Master Card for free here https://share.payoneer.com/nav/Pi_o8TL4dnY0jvNGz6XOwv8wJrocM74xm1HeLRQjR7dFNXyIfc6nMvvK4cx_EQ9St9BnB1zoXrjZEFAdY_cLCg2 and load funds on to it

Nigeria was not listed among the countries when I tried registering . is something wrong ?
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by nwachukwu9(m): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Need to buy online but dont have a Visa/Mastercard Card, Get your prepaid MasterCard for online purchases from me with no bank hastle, And there are No transaction fees when u use the card to buy online :- Whatsapp number -+2348134069615
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigeria is there. I did mine in Nigeria

ev4real:

Nigeria was not listed among the countries when I tried registering . is something wrong ?

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
ev4real:

Disable your vps/proxy software, and use your Nigerian IP.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by semasir: 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
I've applied for over 5 months now and no sign of delivery.....

bigtt76:

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by bigtt76(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
Maybe your address was not clear to NIPOST guys. Check your local post office.

semasir:
I've applied for over 5 months now and no sign of delivery.....

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by uckennety(m): 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Can I fund my payoneer from my naira account
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
uckennety:
Can I fund my payoneer from my naira account

No you can't. You can only do that by buying from another Payoneer account holder.
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ev4real(m): 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Disable your vps/proxy software, and use your Nigerian IP.
Thanks. Its done now.
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ev4real(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
bigtt76:
Nigeria is there. I did mine in Nigeria

Thanks
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by bigtt76(f): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
U welcome!

ev4real:

Thanks
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by uckennety(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

No you can't. You can only do that by buying from another Payoneer account holder.

Ooooooo God!pls God in my nxt life mk me an australia!nigeria is hell already
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
uckennety:

Ooooooo God!pls God in my nxt life mk me an australia!nigeria is hell already

Someone once said there are 3 things we don't have control over:
1. Gender
2. The family we are born into and
3. Nationality

1 Like

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
ev4real:
Thanks
You're welcome.
Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by semasir: 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Guess that will be ideal for me then. I'll try out next week as I've mailed them too.

Guide me how you add money to it too. Thanks
bigtt76:
Maybe your address was not clear to NIPOST guys. Check your local post office.

Re: How To Pay For International Orders With Your Naira Master/visa Cards by Supnaija(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2016
semasir:

Use payoneer card, payza has a new debit card launched ir simply use PayPal

(1) (Reply)

Where Every Business Is Going Now. / How To Make $100 -$200 Per Day Through Affiliate Marketing / We Will Help You Order Your Goods From USA Stores And Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.