Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

One Question For The Guys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Question For The Guys (421 Views)

Guys! Here Is A Very Tough Question for you all (not Maths) / Question For Husbands. / Question For Catholic Igbo Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Question For The Guys by cyndyzuriks(f): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2016
How do you know the woman you want to marry?

please visit this blog for full article http://cyndysblog.com/2016/10/22/question-for-the-guys/
Re: One Question For The Guys by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2016
undecided dnt lemme report you... but ...laclick labend
Re: One Question For The Guys by talktonase(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2016
At times the guy is lucky to meet the girl of his dream,while on many occasions it is planned over the years and some just jump into the moving vehicle called marriage with the girl...well to me I have to make my self a better person before I can consider the girl to spend the rest of my life with.This days people search for qualities they themselves dont have.In a bid to search for perfection and at the end it becomes a disaster.As long as you are true to yourself with sincerity of purpose God will lead you to the right person and take away the wrong ones.

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes:how Those It Runs In Their Family Can Prevent The Diesease / Women Who Made History… TODAY / Shell SPDC University Scholarship Award Scheme For Undergraduate Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.