Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

My Mother Land - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / My Mother Land (470 Views)

"MY MOTHER; MY DEMIGOD" A poem by Sammy Opeyemi / My Mother Is My God- Abdulrazaq Hamzat / My Mother Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Land by Morelaa: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2016
We in our foolish self, had tore our pride before, all men and before foes. we rented our garments the revealed our shame.

We have shorted the lips of justice and crippled, the world of peace, and had locked her in a donjon. for no cause, but foolishness.

We had made mockery of our mother, who nurtured and care for. we had robbed her of her desaved Peace and detained her justice. all for our self-defense.

our country has turn into a filed of circus without laughter, but a filed of bloody combat. where the strong fall and the weak parish. we're fear is a choice....
Re: My Mother Land by Morelaa: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Morelaa:
We in our foolish self, had tore our pride before, all men and before foes. we rented our garments the revealed our shame.

We have shorted the lips of justice and crippled, the world of peace, and had locked her in a donjon. for no cause, but foolishness.

We had made mockery of our mother, who nurtured and care for. we had robbed her of her desaved Peace and detained her justice. all for our self-defense.

our country has turn into a filed of circus without laughter, but a filed of bloody combat. where the strong fall and the weak parish. we're fear is a choice....
pls feed back and critics

(1) (Reply)

The Person In The Mirror / Beauty And The Beast / I Am Human Before I Became...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.