Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra (103848 Views)

Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape / Pageant Association Reacts On The Purported Arrest Of Miss Anambra Blackmailers / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2016
See earlier threads here https://www.nairaland.com/3421458/chidinma-okekes-video

https://www.nairaland.com/3421693/chidinma-okeke-reacts-video

The other Lady in the Miss Anambra 2015 , Chidinma Okeke's Sex tape

What we already know is that, they were three ladies in the room, one with the camera, while the two performing the gymnastic act on the bed

Now it’s the other lady in the video, who was receiving the ‘cucumber job’ goes by name “Queen Adaobi Nzekwe”.

Obviously she seems to be enjoying the whole thing as she is the motive behind the “enjoyment” … lolz… na gossip ooo… Well here’s what she’s looks like in person.

The so called Queen Adaobi Nzekwe is currently the FDN SOUTH East Queen 2015/2016 (face Of democracy Nigeria 3rd runner up)

https://frienditegossip.com/queen-adaobi-nzekwe-se3-tape-with-miss-anambra/

Here is a picture

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by talktonase(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2016
See what kim kardashian has caused.Now all this girls think the quickest way to money and fame is by having a sex tape...

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by BarrElChapo(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2016
talktonase:
See what kim kardashian has caused.Now all this girls think the quickest way to money and fame is by having a sex tape...

As in eh. They think this is the US where things kind of stuffs may bring u fame .. lolzz.. we know better

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by mayorjosh(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Please what's a sextape? sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by dotna(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
Yawn embarassed
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 22, 2016
I want to ask a question guys.
I've been following this thread for a while now.... I still cant understand something. Take this or leave it, 60% out of the100 in our female celebrities do this nonsense, however most of them engage in one bad act or the other.
However, im so disturbed that most people start pointing accusing fingers at these ladies. Se una no dey do your own? So if it leaks into the internet now.... They are bad girls ba? NO WONDER JESUS SAID " if you are of no sins at all, cast the first stone" and nobody could.

Personal opinion though.... She did what was right with her and uttermostly, she enjoyed herself.... Her problems, not mine. Btw, it is not illegal to masturbate especially with CUCUMBER.

Kill urself if you are not okay with what i said.

Anyways...

Drabeey was Here

undecided

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by justi4jesu(f): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by MrCounselor: 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
angry angry angryHer barca no even set undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by engrjosefz(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
#Gobe!
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Darkseid(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
maybe they photoshoped her face too lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Akinlekanwr(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2016
This kinda news send shiver down one's spine about raising a girl child. These are women that should be role models.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by dubemnaija: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
I wan watch the sextape. How I fit get am?

See her face sef like Buhari kind of DEMOCRACY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by JesusmyGod1: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
grin
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by mytime24(f): 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
I blame bubu

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
OK..she's d owner of that burnt below..inyama

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by PaulIdu: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Jmmmmm
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by wheredemdey: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2016
Damn

Such a small girl with an over-worked and very dirty vagimaaa..... Dang... These girls are so so damn dirty.... Why will a girl in her early twenties have such a sorry dirty looking vaginmaa??

And that's what some love-struck man will bury his tongue into in the name of blooowjob??

Tufia

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 22, 2016
dat black disgusting slack pu**sy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by donigspain(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Where's the damn link to the murrafurker video?

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by krissconnect(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Ayam not undertsanding

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Uchennazico: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Busted!!! tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by jeff1607(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2016
CHAI undecided
Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Turks: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Pity...The west stay distracting young minds. Once again, PITY!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by EbukaLive(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Makeup and filter. Saving LIVES since time immemorial

14 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
mayorjosh:
Please what's a sextape? sad

A sextape is a kinda cellotape tied around the genitals during sex..

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Niyinficient(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew

Least of national worries

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by ChiefTortoise(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
Its not good to be famous by bad tins like this when you become famous you hav to be very careful ALL EYES ON YOU

3 Likes

Re: Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra by Slimzjoe(m): 11:56am On Oct 22, 2016
There's still a Chance the video was Photoshopped although I don't bilivit undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.