Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants (38245 Views)

Corper Azeez Shittu Olalekan Missing In Jigawa After Their Bus Was Robbed / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
I am currently a Corps member at Botem in Tai LGA in Rivers State. On the night of 14th October 2016, our lodge was also robbed by two gunmen and my colleague's Laptop computer and phone were collected. The guys kicked down the first door, robbed the guy, kicked down the next and were at the point of robbing them when one corper from the other wing(who apparently heard the first bang) raised alarm and they quickly disappeared. My door was next.

...and now this. I feel for those girls. The State Co-ordinator should withdraw corps members from that place with immediate effect. Trust me, the community people know the people doing these things.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by MrMoney007: 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Armed robbers are now suspected militants. op ur head shaa
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
The way graduates struggle to go for service you will wonder if they even learned anything in the past four years.

Abolish this thing already and let people chart the course of their lives.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by penance(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
the keywords here are unsecured lodge in an isolated part of the community,why ppl dey risk dia life like dis,when dem gimme lodge when no dey healthy omo I just waka ni no time to waste ni
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by hannyjay(f): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wia is dat wiked gov who slaughter a whole family because of power. Dsame gov who wake up 1•am in order to defend a corrupt judge cannot provide ordinary security to corpers serving in his state. WAT A SHAME

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Orikinla(m): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
bettercreature:
RIVER OF BLOOD
It's high time Government scrap this shiiiit
It is not by force that graduates must serve.
The NYSC will be scrapped when Nigerian graduates want it scrapped. But majority of them see it as a prestige to be seen in NYSC uniform.
Our youths are just being fooled every year.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by ArabMopol(m): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
your are stingy that's why u were rape.... Next time play safety first....

Buhari abeg settle dis guys nah
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Orikinla(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
blueseacats:
The way graduates struggle to go for service you will wonder if they even learned anything in the past four years.

Abolish this thing already and let people chat the course of their lives.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
tabithababy:
. I don't think this is funny at all. angry angry angry angry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Aww.. Sorry abt the #lamejoke...

Hope you are cool now!
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by jamislaw(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Christianity and hoodlum is like bread and butter, thank God this malicious act always occur in the Ss $ se.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by olagbemi118(m): 8:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
The purpose of nysc has been defeated...SMH
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by jamislaw(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Aliyu333:
Because it is south no one is blaming Islam. Now everyone sees the fault in the people and not the religion.
don't mind them religion that was build on lies....... Christianity and hypocrisy is like bread and gari.
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
I see no reason 4 NYSC. Now your suffering count..,

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by nuchinova(m): 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
dhakingpin:
Are you still there, people are taking the mantle to turn up investments into what it should be! MILLIONS, Register here >> https://www.zarfund.com/ref/4a93658930/register

As soon as i get this mail, leave the rest to me, you dont have to keep searching for where to buy bitcoins, as i have stopped selling to outsiders only to my downliners, once i see you mail, i will give you a comprehensive 20mins phone call to walk into Level 6.

On level 6, you earn 64bitcoins (64 * 629 = $40,256)

Which is about 40256 * 500 = #20,128,000 (20 million plus)

Dey there, you need just 10,000 to get registered!!

Oya register and get my calls today.
show me when you've gotten your gains, I need evidence before I join
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Adebowale89(m): 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
I passionately dnt like that states, a state that the indigene dont like theirselves. I will rather forget nysc than serve in Rivers state and Ogun state
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by LKO(m): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Security belongs to God, but pls don't be stingy when it comes to securing an apartment. During my NYSC days, I avoided the lodge because it was situated far from the town and it was in a bushy path. I spent my allawee to get a good room in a secured area. My heart goes out to them.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Enyamfelix(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't know if it's because they are not paid that's why they also rape innocent corpers... if Buguma boys try that where I de I go just write to state coordinator say I no want serve again. of course I hear say them de plan to come and ‘loot' us!
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nysc is a bloody waste of time...risking the lives of the poor youths for nothing.

The integration they are talking of achieving with it,does not happen-most corpers can't just wait to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by paezeamama: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
God help us all

Give me 5 advantages of NYSC. I'll wait....

A bloody retarded scheme to delay graduates from having a job for one year.
I use to say Nysc should b scrapped.. till I experience it... What a way of meeting people..
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by ibietela2(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sorry to the ladies
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
APC MEDIA WAR AGAINST THE GOV..... ITS EITHER A LIE OR IT'S STAGED ACTED BY APC HOUSA FULANI HERDSMEN cry cry
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
hannyjay:
Wia is dat wiked gov who slaughter a whole family because of power. Dsame gov who wake up 1•am in order to defend a corrupt judge cannot provide ordinary security to corpers serving in his state. WAT A SHAME

USE UR HEAD FOR ONCE..... LEADERS OF TOMORROW
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by ofemigeorge(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
God help us all

Give me 5 advantages of NYSC. I'll wait....

A bloody retarded scheme to delay graduates from having a job for one year.
No give me 3 advantage of Nigeria....
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by jidxin(m): 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
yinkus204:
which one b Omg abeg talk if u wan talk or u keep ur mouth shout
wetin consine u
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by ILoveCockaCola(f): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
luminouz:

How do we know Ur not! Show Me Ur face or ahdonbilivit!
BTW! Am sorry about d way d girls were treated!

Come to my plc by 12 mid nite... tongue
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by delishpot: 9:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na wa. So Na hunger make Dem to rape too?
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by delishpot: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Na wa. So Na hunger make Dem rape too?
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Teeana(f): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

She must have given the guy condom cheesy
u guys think this is funny?

1 Like

Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Teeana:
u guys think this is funny?
thought I have apologised??
So... what do you want me do??
Type and insult the criminals online??
Am I the police??
Give me suggestions...
Re: Corpers Robbed And Raped In Rivers State By Suspected Militants by Blessograo(f): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
So sad but since the gunmen were armed, the armies training them should be questioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies / How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.