Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (108803 Views)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
beautiful232:

pls stop all this talk....e don do
Lol, Ayaf hear u
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by eyeview: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
toshmann:

I did not stab her, she stabbed herself. The problem with this generation is that they dont like to take responsibility for their actions/choices. Someone has to tell them the truth. I made mistakes, but mistatgrt level. If I eat too much, it is a mistake. The consequence is that i get fat. But if i kill people, na mistake too. The consequence is death penalty. So i have to be careful the level of mistake i make.

The problem with this generation is that they believe they can get away with it. And it's because of people like you, who are willing to forgive at a moment's notice, that they feel encouraged to make these mistakes without thinking about the future. angry

Nobody is willing to have some discipline again. How can an adult, a future mother, make videos of herself having sex? Somethings are just plain unacceptable.

And i refuse to place this misdemeanor on the same pedestal as "everyone makes mistakes". Bc her children will be confronted with this video. they and their own children will be the victims of her selfishness. Did she even think of her parents? Future husband? What was she thinking?

I'm Not righteous myself. But there are certain things i protect young ones from.

God will forgive her but she doesn't deserve my sympathy and she will not get it.

I'm sorry.

May God bless you. Thats the problem we have today that is leading to the continued moral decadence. A full grown adult will fully commit atrocities and instead of being held responsible for his or her actions and made to face the full consequences of his or her action,the different groups will arise with noise and ask that we should not judge or that nobody is above mistake. This is why the level of immorality is full blown in western worlds and parents cant control their kids anymore. Simply because there is no fear of sanctions for actions anymore

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by adaksbullet: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
I doubt dat,ur language is like dat of an alien. point of correction it's MORRYDIHEART not lorrydieart
am shaked mine head too u undecided.......are u not no that am haved PHE on eglish langage? undecided SME on physic study? undecided HIV on woman afear undecided and more more more undecided undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Lol, Ayaf hear u

big head
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by toshmann(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
warmachine:

Brother!!!!...lolz
If u say one must take responsibility for his actions then u mean u will pay for all your sins...maybe Christ shouldnt have died then....well i know u might not understand me but the truth is u cant take responsibities for every action Christ has done that already...its a deep teaching...may God open our eyes!

I hate it when people quote christ in the presence of sin. My dear, the wages of sin is death. We are alive today bc of christ who has paid that debt. On judgement day we have a chance to make heaven bc of christ. Until then, what we do here has earthly consequences, and the death of christ on the cross doesn't cover all of that.
For instance, if you have a son, and you drown him, amd he dies. You can have forgiveness from God bc of christ. But guy the child is dead and nothing is bringing him back. U gotta live without that son.

Also if u have an exam and refused to study, instead u went about partying. Dude your chances of failing that exam are high. These are earthly principles and have little to do with religion or forgiveness.

Also if u make sex videos, then there is a huge chance it will be public someday, and if that happens, u deal with it. The death of christ is to guarantee life and chance for heaven.

Stop "jesus-ing" every stupid choice u make. You insult God.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by warmachine(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
toshmann:

I hate it when people quote christ in the presence of sin. My dear, the wages of sin is death. We are alive today bc of christ who has paid that debt. On judgement day we have a chance to make heaven bc of christ. Until then, what we do here has earthly consequences, and the death of christ on the cross doesn't cover all of that.
For instance, if you have a son, and you drown him, amd he dies. You can have forgiveness from God bc of christ. But guy the child is dead and nothing is bringing him back. U gotta live without that son.

Also if u have an exam and refused to study, instead u went about partying. Dude your chances of failing that exam are high. These are earthly principles and have little to do with religion or forgiveness.

Also if u make sex videos, then there is a huge chance it will be public someday, and if that happens, u deal with it. The death of christ is to guarantee life and chance for heaven.

..u sound so harsh. Bro I'm done talking. .ur harshness sha
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by toshmann(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
dartsidius7:

Just wondering. Are you angry because she was shagging another girl or because she made a video of the shagging (which i don't think was for commercial purpose) or because the video leaked?

I have nothing against lesbians. Its between them and their God.

I'm not angry with her, she's already had enough troubles. . . . I guess.

I'm angry with the modern society that encourages her behavior. And that is bc of despicable, morally deprived and pathetic people like you who make young ones believe that "it doesn't matter" or "na small thing".

This girl did something deplorable and we are busy trying to pamper her, so that next time someone else will do the same. Encouraging younger nigerians to dip their hands into multiple echelons of immorality like an octopus of sin.

Meanwhile she also has exposed herself to a possible prosecution with a potential sentencing of 14yrs in prison in nigeria. Let's hope that doesn't happen. And that is where u may want to start praying.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by toshmann(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
warmachine:

..u sound so harsh. Bro I'm done talking. .ur harshness sha

I didn't mean to sound harsh sha. Just passionate
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by warmachine(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
toshmann:

I didn't mean to sound harsh sha. Just passionate

I get u bro!!...its ok
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Tiense(m): 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
dinachi:
It is my business because Lesbianism is a criminal offence in my country. Which means she is a criminal! So how is it your business defending criminals?
Please can you explain how being a lesbian is a criminal offence? Or is it because somebody somewhere just sat down and wrote it down painting it a criminal offence due to his displeasure with it? How does an agreement between two people to do what they wish to do with their bodies becomes a criminal offence?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Tiense(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
dinachi:
It is my business because Lesbianism is a criminal offence in my country. Which means she is a criminal! So how is it your business defending criminals?
And mind you, I have no business defending a criminal, but it's my and will always be my business to defend human rights. So I don't think you have any business dictating how a person should live his or her life as long as he or she isn't infringing on someone else's life, or causing any form of inconvenience to anyone. Thanks.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by MORRYDIHEART(f): 12:59am On Oct 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
am shaked mine head too u undecided.......are u not no that am haved PHE on eglish langage? undecided SME on physic study? undecided HIV on woman afear undecided and more more more undecided undecided
lol...I gat d gist,HBV on lifestyle also?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Onosbillions(m): 3:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Imagine the advise of a whoresbian grin grin grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ebonflexy(m): 5:07am On Oct 24, 2016
toshmann:

Oh shut up.
What the actual Bleep is your business if some girl decides to experiment with a girl?
What part of your body is paining you about it?
It's her body. Stop fixating on it. Carry on with your life.

Nigerians are fawking stupid I swiar.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by eyeview: 7:36am On Oct 24, 2016
ebonflexy:

Oh shut up.
What the actual Bleep is your business if some girl decides to experiment with a girl?

Nigerians are not. You are.

See how your conscience have become so smeared that the truth now annoys you.
Lesbianism is both morally and legally wrong.
Once a nation makes a law that makes an action illegal,it becomes a criminal offence to undertake such acts,whether you are endangering anyone else or not. Afterall, suicide doesnt endanger anyone else but self.
What is bad is bad. See the level of anger the truth triggers in you. It shows how far down you have degenerated. May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by dinachi(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Tiense:
And mind you, I have no business defending a criminal, but it's my and will always be my business to defend human rights. So I don't think you have any business dictating how a person should live his or her life as long as he or she isn't infringing on someone else's life, or causing any form of inconvenience to anyone. Thanks.
Now I do not know the country you come from but in my country Nigeria,it is a criminal offence. That being said, the process of criminalizing it was very clear. There was a public hearing and the body empowered to make laws the National Assembly voted to criminalize it, a move supported by majority of Nigerians. Now if you have any thing against that ruling you take it up. But till then it is criminal. So it is completely my business as a Nigerian to condemn criminal offences in my country. You on the other hand has made it your business to fight for criminals.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Tiense(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2016
dinachi:
Now I do not know the country you come from but in my country Nigeria,it is a criminal offence. That being said, the process of criminalizing it was very clear. There was a public hearing and the body empowered to make laws the National Assembly voted to criminalize it, a move supported by majority of Nigerians. Now if you have any thing against that ruling you take it up. But till then it is criminal. So it is completely my business as a Nigerian to condemn criminal offences in my country. You on the other hand has made it your business to fight for criminals.
As far as I'm concerned, majority of the people running the government in Nigeria are worse than animals, they reason backwardly, not knowing which piece to move at the right time. Do you think I'm surprised that a group of panel being made up with retards would decide to criminalize a human right because it doesn't go in line with their personal beliefs and traditions? Is it not the same people with backward mentalities that have brought this country to this position? And you're fanning yourself, you have a government, lol. I will always keep on fighting for people's right, especially the women, even the God never condemned lesbianism in the bible because in the first place, lesbianism is not a sexual intercourse, it's more or less a cuddling pleasure between two females, there's nothing like intercourse between the two. So it's my business to fight for their rights. Thanks.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by dinachi(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Tiense:
As far as I'm concerned, majority of the people running the government in Nigeria are worse than animals, they reason backwardly, not knowing which piece to move at the right time. Do you think I'm surprised that a group of panel being made up with retards would decide to criminalize a human right because it doesn't go in line with their personal beliefs and traditions? Is it not the same people with backward mentalities that have brought this country to this position? And you're fanning yourself, you have a government, lol. I will always keep on fighting for people's right, especially the women, even the God never condemned lesbianism in the bible because in the first place, lesbianism is not a sexual intercourse, it's more or less a cuddling pleasure between two females, there's nothing like intercourse between the two. So it's my business to fight for their rights. Thanks.
As usual you failed to explain why among all human rights it is particularly homosexuality you chose. I have not seen you fight for rights of fathers to consensually sleep with their adult daughters or the rights of mothers to do same with their sons.
Or do you also support incest between adult relations? If not why are you only particular about lesbians? Are you one?
The National Assembly of our country Nigeria is not perfect just as the ones in western countries are also not perfect. So stop running down your country.Majority of Nigerians support criminalizing homosexuality. So that law is a reflection of what Nigerians want. When you decide as an individual to support what majority of your country men hate, then it is clear you are not working for the interest of your countrymen. You are working for another country.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by JeremyA2G(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2016
lilmax:
are you saying if you see a man cheating, since you are in sin you'll keep quiet?
you ought to keep quiet because your hidden sin could be even greater
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by toshmann(m): 11:35am On Oct 24, 2016
ebonflexy:

Oh shut up.

O you shut up, you rotten spine of a degenerate segment of an unfortunate generation.
You are one of the wanton fools that cannot learn. What is your business with my posts?
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
JeremyA2G:
you ought to keep quiet because your hidden sin could be even greater
good it means you will keep quiet when you see cheaters, kidnappers, thieves....... if you do this then you are on the right track
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by adaksbullet: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
lol...I gat d gist,HBV on lifestyle also?
ur head his coret wink wink wink u are an shap gilr smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Tiense(m): 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
All of the other forms of sexual intercourses you mentioned are really against God's word, I don't have any interest in clamoring for their freedoms because they are abominations before God and man. You wanna know why I'm so particular about fighting for lesbians? Because lesbianism isn't a sexual intercourse since it's the only form of relationship that doesn't involve canal knowledge. Go and read your bible, Leviticus chapter 18 and 20.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Tiense(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
dinachi:
As usual you failed to explain why among all human rights it is particularly homosexuality you chose. I have not seen you fight for rights of fathers to consensually sleep with theirur country Nigeria is not perfect just as the ones in western countries areMajority of Nigerians supporten hate, then it is clear you are not working for the interest of your countrymen. You are working for another country.
All of the other forms of sexual intercourses you mentioned are really against God's word, I don't have any interest in clamoring for their freedoms because they are abominations before God and man. You wanna know why I'm so particular about fighting for lesbians? Because lesbianism isn't a sexual intercourse since it's the only form of relationship that doesn't involve canal knowledge. Go and read your bible, Leviticus chapter 18 and 20.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
beautiful232:

big head
Smile, u are not serious
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by emperorchedda(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
dinachi:
As usual you failed to explain why among all human rights it is particularly homosexuality you chose. I have not seen you fight for rights of fathers to consensually sleep with their adult daughters or the rights of mothers to do same with their sons.
Or do you also support incest between adult relations? If not why are you only particular about lesbians? Are you one?
The National Assembly of our country Nigeria is not perfect just as the ones in western countries are also not perfect. So stop running down your country.Majority of Nigerians support criminalizing homosexuality. So that law is a reflection of what Nigerians want. When you decide as an individual to support what majority of your country men hate, then it is clear you are not working for the interest of your countrymen. You are working for another country.
My man I truly feel you and think the Chidinma should be condemned to face the full shame of her sex' tape because she recorded that video for selfish reasons to send a top shot and get paid after the fvck

Now this is where you got it all wrong, Homosexuality is never anyone's business, I have been waiting for just ONE reason why homosexuality is a criminal offence yet I see none even from the most brilliant person I still see no reason, even from the National Assembly I still see no reason, you mentioned suicide, I suicide a criminal offence?? Hell No

What two consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes is not you, me or the National Assembly's business, maybe until homosexuality begins to affect a third party we can now abolish it

Recording your sexual act (especially for selfish reasons) is the problem not lesbianism

When you have JUST ONE point on how homosexuality affects you please tell me maybe I need to learn

PS; I'm not gay but I strongly stand for right to love and be loved

I'm waiting for your response...
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by holluphemydavid(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
beautiful232:

big head
Just checked ur profile now, let me sharply call u hops dnt lie grin grin tongue
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Whiteey: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
herbie27:
And if you're blameless in anyway cast the first stone.

Taaa shut up dat ur dirty cavity fast...!....Wot the freaking hell do u mean by dat...?...If it's in the North or if both of u were to be Muslims....would u have had ths nonsense guts to open dat ur filthy mouth and say ths nonsense....U dey muadt...?!

Common shut up dat ur filthy mouth...idiot...with ths nonsense dat u've just said...I sincerely believe dat u are one of them...stupid lesbian...Cucumber girls

See if u don't have anything reasonable thing to say...just shut up ur filthy mouth...foolish lesbian

Listen...I will cast the first stone...yes I will definitely cast the first second and third stone bcs i've not and had never practiced sodomy before...

I have a beautiful...big...long and well structured DICK....and women are everywhere to grace it on...and God forbid me that i meet my fellow man.

Bloody thwart...ninconpoop...nitwit....cucumber girl....close ur mouth and stop supporting evil...and let it die a natural death...let us (the sleeping dogs) lie...stop seeking nonsense notice...I pity ur parents...idiot...Cucumber girl
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Esdb3: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
warmachine:

God doesn't hate homosexuals....He loves all.....but he hates the act of homosexuality... Its just like loving a woman bit you hate it when she nags but yet still love her and want her close...God's love is deeper than that..... He sent the Christ to die for sinners and homosexuals alike....so that they can change....contact for more info bro....I love you okay!

Two sinners are written to be hated by God. The one who sins against the Holy Spirit and the homosexual. Read the verses that concern homosexuality before you quote me again. Clearly you haven't. I you had, you wouldn't compare a nagging woman to grievous homosexual sinner.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by warmachine(m): 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Esdb3:

Two sinners are written to be hated by God. The one who sins against the Holy Spirit and the homosexual. Read the verses that concern homosexuality before you quote me again. Clearly you haven't. I you had, you wouldn't compare a nagging woman to grievous homosexual sinner.

Lol ...the only unpardonable sin is regarding the Spirit ...every other is pardonable!... Kai hu told you dz lies
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ebonflexy(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2016
toshmann:

O you shut up, you rotten spine of a degenerate segment of an unfortunate generation.
You are one of the wanton fools that cannot learn. What is your business with my posts?

eyeview:

Nigerians are not. You are.

See how your conscience have become so smeared that the truth now annoys you.
Lesbianism is both morally and legally wrong.
Once a nation makes a law that makes an action illegal,it becomes a criminal offence to undertake such acts,whether you are endangering anyone else or not. Afterall, suicide doesnt endanger anyone else but self.
What is bad is bad. See the level of anger the truth triggers in you. It shows how far down you have degenerated. May God have mercy on your soul

This is exactly the same self-righteous, hypocritical Nigerian bullshit I'm talking about.
You want to talk about legally and morally wrong? You want to show that you're the paragon of all things legal and moral and hence are the almighty judge of the planet?

Then here we go...

Downloading stolen music or movies online is illegal and immoral. in fact more so than a girl playing with her friend (which doesn't concern you) because in this one You are actually stealing from someone else's pocket. Have you ever downloaded stolen music/movies online? I'm guessing you have.

So now, in the words of Jesus "He/she who has no sin, cast the first stone"

I am a Nigerian my self, but I tire for y'all and your hypocrisy...as if you all don't do worse!!!
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by eyeview: 11:47am On Oct 26, 2016
ebonflexy:

This is exactly the same self-righteous, hypocritical Nigerian bullshit I'm talking about.
You want to talk about legally and morally wrong? You want to show that you're the paragon of all things legal and moral and hence are the almighty judge of the planet?

Then here we go...

Downloading stolen music or movies online is illegal and immoral. in fact more so than a girl playing with her friend (which doesn't concern you) because in this one You are actually stealing from someone else's pocket. Have you ever downloaded stolen music/movies online? I'm guessing you have.

So now, in the words of Jesus "He/she who has no sin, cast the first stone"

I am a Nigerian my self, but I tire for y'all and your hypocrisy...as if you all don't do worse!!!

So because there are some illegalities taking place in our society, we should allow more perversions to fluorish? You see how thwarted that your reasoning is. Maybe we should also allow bestality or paedeophiles to have their way too because we didnt arrest illegal downloaders of cd.
A bad thing is a bad thing, whether a million voices and perverted groups are defending or not. Though must times,feeble minds like yours can be down dragged into immorality that you might genuinely not be able to differentiate between good and bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.