Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:38 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (108574 Views)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ebonflexy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
eyeview:

So because there are some illegalities taking place in our society, we should allow more perversions to fluorish? You see how thwarted that your reasoning is. Maybe we should also allow bestality or paedeophiles to have their way too because we didnt arrest illegal downloaders of cd.
A bad thing is a bad thing, whether a million voices and perverted groups are defending or not. Though must times,feeble minds like yours can be down dragged into immorality that you might genuinely not be able to differentiate between good and bad.

You haven't still answered my fawking question.
Here it is again.
I'll talk slow:

How.....is.....it.....your.....business?

Or should I open your own book of judgement publicly?
P0rno watcher oshi. And if you too talk I will reveal exactly what kind of p0rno you watch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
I have no issue with the girl in question, I am a sinner and I know many of us has done more than this or maybe not upto, but I just wanna use this media to advice all parent not to support your female children to this type of ambition, looking back to Mrs world 2000 when agbani darego won look at the outfit they wore, must we show our body just for glory look at orisagun a bread seller she never show cased her body before she was brought to lime light, at the end of the day the so friend of the miss okeke is quoting the bible, are u reminding God to punish her latter well this doesn't add to my salary or remove from my salary.the deed has been done this serves as a lesson to all girls and youths in the higher institution whatever you do pls think of the future, she has done all these before she was crowned and now see what its causing her. my dear just appologise to your family and your state government and the organizers of the so called pageant and to all aspiring beauty models kindly think of a good future ambition because females that are soldiers fighting for the nation earning glory and honour aren't deaf and dumb, them sef get Wetin Una get, and other occupation like doctors, lawyers, and other occupation too are also as beautiful as you do I don't know how you are comfortable with exposing your body in front of men parading them sef as judges, we are Africans we have our traditions and beliefs, we aren't white they have theirs let's bring our own tradition and showcase it to the world and let the whites copy us and not us copying theirs......#istandformissokeke, but #ifrown@homisexualism. I beg nairalanders and Nigerian youth let's help her and show her love. but aunty chidinmma abeg you sef say sorry to your fellow youth for lying on Photoshop. God forbid suicide, God forbid us writing on her wall r.I.p.show her love she is still one of us.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by eyeview: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
ebonflexy:

You haven't still answered my fawking question.
Here it is again.
I'll talk slow:

How.....is.....it.....your.....business?

Or should I open your own book of judgement publicly?
P0rno watcher oshi. And if you too talk I will reveal exactly what kind of p0rno you watch.

It has turned to childish insults and i wont let myself be dragged down to your mud level by you.

It is this 'dont judge' or 'cast the first stone' excuse that has led to the level of perversion in our society today.
You all frequently make use of the word 'hypocrite' but in actual sense you are the hypocrite.
Let me pray for you, May your mother become a lesbian. May your sisters and unborn daughters become lesbians. Say amen. If you find it as an insult and refuse to say amen,it means you are a hypocrite who would encourage another person's daughter and sister and future mum but dont want it for yours.
See you lot are actually the hypocrite. Want to defend others perversion while you protect yours
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by JeremyA2G(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
lilmax:
good it means you will keep quiet when you see cheaters, kidnappers, thieves....... if you do this then you are on the right track
you are not to judge them...or start talking bad about them
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
JeremyA2G:
you are not to judge them...or start talking bad about them
hypocrite grin.......guy carry your life go look bush instead of quoting me
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by JeremyA2G(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
lilmax:
hypocrite grin.......guy carry your life go look bush instead of quoting me
God bless you bro
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ebonflexy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
eyeview:

It has turned to childish insults and i wont let myself be dragged down to your mud level by you.

It is this 'dont judge' or 'cast the first stone' excuse that has led to the level of perversion in our society today.
You all frequently make use of the word 'hypocrite' but in actual sense you are the hypocrite.
Let me pray for you, May your mother become a lesbian. May your sisters and unborn daughters become lesbians. Say amen. If you find it as an insult and refuse to say amen,it means you are a hypocrite who would encourage another person's daughter and sister and future mum but dont want it for yours.
See you lot are actually the hypocrite. Want to defend others perversion while you protect yours

You are far too thick.
So how does nailing them to the cross SOLVE anything?
You are simply a typical nigerian who deflects his life frustrations by dissproportionately critiqueing other things instead of FOCUSING on and fixing their own life problems.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by eyeview: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
ebonflexy:

You are far too thick.
So how does nailing them to the cross SOLVE anything?
You are simply a typical nigerian who deflects his life frustrations by dissproportionately critiqueing other things instead of FOCUSING on and fixing their own life problems.
Say 'amen'.

Just say 'amen' to my prayer and let me seal your request. No long stories.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by beautiful232(f): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
holluphemydavid:

Just checked ur profile now, let me sharply call u hops dnt lie grin grin tongue

ha ha ha
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by sammaking(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2016
mmh this thing be as e get o

Make I comment my reserve

''It will surely end in Praise" grin grin
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Esdb3: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
warmachine:

Lol ...the only unpardonable sin is regarding the Spirit ...every other is pardonable!... Kai hu told you dz lies

Go read about the sin of homosexuality and other sins and compare the context they were both described in
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ebonflexy(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Esdb3:

Go read about the sin of homosexuality and other sins and compare the context they were both described in

That it shouldn't be done, doesn't mean it's "unpardonable".
Jesus heals and forgives homosexuals all the time.

You are the only one trying to add "levels" to what God can do and not do.
Because you are there thinking that by feeling like you are judging someone and excluding them from God's forgiveness that it somehow means YOU are free of judgement yourself.

God's Message to all: When you are ready (Which is hopefully soon for your sake) "Come as you are".

Let God be God and every man be a liar.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by chines4(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
eyeview:

I want to believe that u got an attitude, Sin is Sin, if you know that u'r without sin, then go ahead and crucify her. If not pray for her, we all need to help each other in prayer.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by booksrite(f): 6:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
You haven't still answered my fawking question.Here it is again. I'll talk slow:How.....is.....it.....your.....business?Or should I open your own book of judgement publicly?P0rno watcher oshi. And if you too talk I will reveal exactly what kind of p0rno you watch.

cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Khloe KokobyKhloe: Nude Photoshoot Of BBNaija 2018 Housemate / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) / Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.