Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks (108805 Views)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by fingard02k(m): 10:56am On Oct 22, 2016
A friend of Miss Anambra, Chidinma Okeke whose viral lesbian act video flooded social media came out to defend and support the under fire beauty queen on her facebook page.

“Before you share that video, before you pass that gist around,I think you should consider this;

It is true, that you may not know her personally, but remember she is someone’s daughter, someone’s sister, someone’s favorite neice, someone’s grand daughter, she is human, and you are human. And we all as human beings are gifted with a conscience.

Jesus said to his disciples: “Things that cause people to stumble are bound to come, but woe to anyone through whom they come.” {Luke 17 vs 1}

For some others you may say “Finally she has fallen, finally this evil has befallen her, what is my concern?” Shakespeare wrote “the evil that men do lives after them”, sadly for some,it catches up with them in their lifetime.

Every human life has value, her life nonetheless has value.If you are and were not responsible for creating her,if indeed you don’t know what it is to create a human life,then don’t write her off just yet.

She can still rise from this a better person, we already have issues in this country, we already have issues In the world at large, such as global warming, terrorism, poverty, etc

I don’t see how her case can help solve this problems, so I choose to stand by her.

I would not justify her actions but I would rather not pass a death sentence on her.I will rather stand by her, even though I’ve met her before. I choose to express faith in her,not in who she is or was,but in who she can be!

Finally,this should serve as a lesson to us all, to never allow our circumstances dictate our actions, never allow the pressures of the present deviate your vision and cause you to forget who you are.she’s a homily girl…I’ve been with her so many tyms…dont think she can do it… #Istandwithher#

http://www.enzyhub.com/miss-anambra-lesbian-video-see-what-her-friend-said-about-chidinma-okeke/

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by fingard02k(m): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2016
See the shocking thing this guy said he may do to Nigeria >> http://www.enzyhub.com/omg-see-the-shocking-thing-this-guy-said-he-may-do-to-nigeria/

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Olizey(m): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Okay

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2016
#idontstandwithlesbians

367 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2016
undecidedYou can imagine a fuçking whorish lesbian quoting the Bible??

Shut your dirty fingers... Your friend has been exposed for all the sins..

265 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by chris2face(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2016
I pity the poor girl

Stand by her is allowed but I think that by now the police should have any picked her up by now

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Blablabla
Atention seekers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by eyeview: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2016
Why is it that children of nowadays go all out to do those things which God forbid as sin and abomination but when it backfires they start quoting the bible to act the victim. What she did is wrong on all levels. She should have remembered that she was someone's daughter when she decided to do what her parents will faint on hearing. She should have remembered whose grand daughter she was before going that way.
Lets stop all these act of using the bible to protect clearly abominable acts. A bad thing is a bad thing,anytime,anyday.

P/s, she's only sorry because it leaked.

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
Instead of them to let it die a natural death, this one is writing something about it now. Let me even check what is there

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Filthy whores

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by nduprincekc(m): 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
OBTSubtle:
undecidedYou can imagine a fuçking whorish lesbian quoting the Bible??

Shut your dirty fingers... Your friend has been exposed for all the sins..
And if you're blameless in anyway cast the first stone.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by adaksbullet: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seen these olonsho gilr undecided wen many boys his plenty in grounds, u and ur yeye frnd his used cocoyam too replased real dick angry angry angry insurt too all leaving mens in hellth angry angry

While we use live dick and ff cocoyam? cry cry cry cry cry

Are u not no that Mans dick his sweeter ni? cool cool

Oko oloyin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
to tell you how bleeped up the world is now, a lesbian can quote a bible verse grin

why not denounce Christianity and be free from criticism? this just exposed the queen more, I thought she said its a lie?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
And if you're blameless in anyway cast the first stone.
are you saying if you see a man cheating, since you are in sin you'll keep quiet?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
lilmax:
are you saying if you see a man cheating, since you are in sin you'll keep quiet?
You're in sins yourself, so why the judgemental attitude as if you guys are saints.

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
You're in sins yourself, so why the judgemental attitude as if you guys are saints.
are you so weak that you can't answer the question? answer the question, or are you afraid to expose your stupidity? grin

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
lilmax:
are you so weak that you can't answer the question? answer the question, or are you afraid to expose your stupidity?. grin
Stupidity is when a criminal is calling another a thief. grin

And for the time being read 1 Thessalonian 4:11

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Vick4rill(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
you are nt making any sense young lady.. it seems you guys are using this bible verse of do not judge to justified ur shameful act. for christ sake that gal is a celebrity, a role model to many young gals out there.hw do you expect people not to criticize her? if we are to follow by your lame excuse. it means that when your husband start cheating, you should avoid judgeing, interrogating or even bringing his attention to stop!! since you dont want to judge... infact i don begin suspect you, with this comment way u make so.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Julietcutie(f): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
I pity the girl sha... it's really painful anyhow what she did was bad but you guys shouldn't judge her or make her kill herself Abeg every one makes mistakes besides who knows if this happened a long time and she now changed

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vick4rill:
you are nt making any sense young lady.. it seems you guys are using this bible verse of do not judge to justified ur shameful act. for christ sake that gal is a celebrity, a role model to many young gals out there.hw do you expect people not to criticize her? if we are to follow by your lame excuse. it means that when your husband start cheating, you should avoid judgeing, interrogating or even bringing his attention to stop!! since you dont want to judge... infact i don begin suspect you, with this comment way u make so.
Lol.
Suspecting me is solely your call and not mine. grin
She's a lesbian caught in the act...so what?, what has her choice got to do with my husband's infidelity?.

13 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by TheManfromKenya: 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nigerian ladies doing what they know how to do best ...why is everyone surprised ??

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
Stupidity is when a criminal is calling another a thief. grin

And for the time being read 1 Thessalonian 4:11
how hypocritical can one be? grin

let me leave this one abeg..... nairaland this how you expose hypocrisy cool

25 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
lilmax:
how hypocritical can one be? grin

let me leave this one abeg..... nairaland this how you expose hypocrisy cool
You're using hypocrisy upandan but you're the hypocrite here. grin

16 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by lilmax(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
You're using hypocrisy upandan but you're the hypocrite here. grin
how? you said he who's without sin should cast the first stone. grin..... I asked if you will judge a cheating man,what was your response? grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Vick4rill(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
herbie27:
Lol.
Suspecting me is solely your call and not mine. grin
She's a lesbian caught in the act...so what?, what has her choice got to do with my husband's infidelity?.
i expect your common sense to conotes that.am nt a Nursery school teacher. any way i saw the picture you posted. christ embassy member i guess? the same one that state that masturbation is not a sin... i rest my case.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
lilmax:
how? you said he who's without sin should cast the first stone. grin..... I asked if you will judge a cheating man,what was your response? grin
How does her story and judging a cheating man correlate?.

You're a hypocrite in the sense that you're with sins but here calling another names for committing a sin.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Vick4rill:
i expect your common sense to conotes that.am nt a Nursery school teacher. any way i saw the picture you posted. christ embassy member i guess? the same one that state that masturbation is not a sin... i rest my case.
I'm not a christ embassy member, used that to pass a message...and don't you guys masturbate?.

12 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
This her friend is even a bigger fool. They could have just denied that she is the one in the video and stick to the lie.

She just confirmed that her friend is indeed the one in the video.

54 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.