Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks (808 Views)

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook / Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2016
Whenever sex for marks and sexual harassment are mentioned, lecturers are often accused of victimizing female students.

But some male lecturers have over the years, have come out to tell how female students harass them sexually though no one seems to take them seriously.

But one of such rare cases played itself out where a female student of the Federal Polytechnic, Nekede, Imo State, offered her lecturer sex in exchange for a good grade and she chose her answer script to make the offer to the man.

According to a Twitter user with the username @Mufc_Axis, a female student wrote explicitly on her script this clear message to her lecturer:

"Please, sir help me out so that we can have sex. Call my number if you are interested for business."
it is now glaring that it is not only lecturers that harass their students sexually but the students as well but when it turns sour, they cry sexual assault.

Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by divinehand2003(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

And the babes will always claim that the lecturers are the demons in higher institutions of learning.

Olodo rapata
Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 22, 2016
lalasticala over to you
Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

And the babes will always claim that the lecturers are the demons in higher institutions of learning.

Olodo rapata
na so girls dey do cheesy most times na dem dey cause all the wahala
Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by AkProsper(m): 11:27am On Oct 22, 2016
which SKU is this?
Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2016
Lol welldone that's all most of em have to offer
Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
AkProsper:
which SKU is this?
i no know oooo
Re: Busted Lecturer Exposes Student Who Offered Him Sex For Marks by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2016
I still have My reservations

(1) (Reply)

Pot Belly Women / Whats One Reason Why You Dont Regret Breaking Up With Your EX / Holy Water: The Milkman Part 2 (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.