Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) (60234 Views)

“small But Mighty”, Meet The Shortest Sug President In Nigeria (photos) / Victory Onya Njah Has First Class Bsc Economics In UNIJOS, The First Person / Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Mailthaddeus(m): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin
haywire07:
Y person like dis no go popular b4 ? grin

chai! una too get bad mouth.
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
PaulKillerman:
does he look like he is standing up at different places?

Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha Hahahaha
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ada9103:
Its well......He can't be that brief (short) and not popular...

God bless ya hustle
Ada u went to UNAD right?
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Kizyte(m): 6:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jtownonline:
Mr Richard who is a 100 level student of the department of Theatre and Film Arts (TFA) is alleged to be the shortest and the most popular student on campus.

SOURCE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/10/photo-of-shortest-and-most-popular-guy.html
The first time I saw him in main camp, I thought he was accompanying his big sister to school.
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by KelvinC1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jtownonline:
Mr Richard who is a 100 level student of the department of Theatre and Film Arts (TFA) is alleged to be the shortest and the most popular student on campus.

SOURCE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/10/photo-of-shortest-and-most-popular-guy.html
wrote my last exams today
I just saw that short guy now..
was thinking and already saying to My friend.. which kind wicked woman leave him pirkin d waka anyhow inside school Na.. not knowing he is an adult.. that guy has won an award in his school before as a GOVERNOR OF NASARAWA STATE FOR JUST A DAY.

1 Like

Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Paulgracious(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Any unijos student here to confirm this.. ...with that Not available, I can take a picture with my sister and tell it to the world that she is the shortest in unilag despite being six years.. ...ahn! The gUy is very very very very very very very very very young looking.
I know this guy very well back den in NSUK (Nasarawa state university, keffi) not until we heard he got a scholarship from GEJ to study at any institution of his choice bt am shock to hear he now skul at uni-jos..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by neowelsh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
just imagine how e plick go small reach grin
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Ada9103(f): 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
dancok:
Ada u went to UNAD right?

Nooo sir
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Taku555(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
nairalanddss:
make him go Sitdown for one place
why?
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by xreal: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
His course fits him so well.

I see an upcoming star.
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
Buhari economy sef ... dwarfing everything angry sad

ARE YOU OK? grin
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by meshachmmj: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hardeysolution:
Any unijos student here to confirm this.. ...with that Not available, I can take a picture with my sister and tell it to the world that she is the shortest in unilag despite being six years.. ...ahn! The gUy is very very very very very very very very very young looking.
Yes i know him very well. From NASARAWA STATE. just got admitted this year
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Silumi(f): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2016
"most popular" funni and this is my first tym seeing him in all my yrs of schooling NYC.
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Silumi(f): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2016
Hardeysolution:
applauds.. ........where did you learn this? Tribal goat..
forgive him pls ..not every one on nairaland is mentally stable. his answers tells all about his IQ level pardon him.
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Nooo sir

See this omalincha....I've bn waiting to hear from her since morning and here she is frolicking around with some guys. Do you know I'm a jealous guy? Chaiii you couldn't even reply my chikes.
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Nooo sir

Babe. .....is it like that? You just fashy ur
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 7:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Nooo sir

Omalincha...is it like that? You just fashy ur Hubby since morning. You dint even reply my chikes. Chaiii see me o
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Ada9103(f): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
Intrepid01:

Omalincha...is it like that? You just fashy ur Hubby since morning. You dint even reply my chikes. Chaiii see me o

Somebody cannot even play with you cheesy
Re: The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) by Intrepid01(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ada9103:

Somebody cannot even play with you cheesy

Lol see this damsel....play with me kwa. ...please me I don't joke with things of the heart o.

BTW : should I send you a pm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NUC Ranks University Of Ibadan As Best University In Nigeria / List Of Waec Examination Centre Number For Various School (internal) / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.