Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,722 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" (41723 Views)

"Pussy Cat Where Have You Been?", Reno Omokri Mocks Those Visiting Buhari In UK / Reno Omokri Mocks Buhari As Trump Names Cabinet Members Ahead Of Swearing-in / Reno Omokri Mocks Arrested Sidiqu for his 2014 Post On GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Oizarammy(f): 11:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Buhari's daughter Hadiza Buhari-Bello and Bring Back Our Girls, BBOG, group, led by former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili have been at logger heads after it was been said that Hadiza made use of the group's right to raise funds for her NGO 'Africa Support and Empowerment Initiative, AFRISEI'.

However, Africa Support and Empowerment Initiative rejected the allegations claiming they had no reason “to steal anything from BBOG or use its name to achieve any advantage and Buhari's daughter added that Oby Ezekwesili isn't needed.

Reno Omokri however took to his Facebook page to tell Oby that he has been reduced by the present administration.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10210423176473024&set

Source: http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/you-have-been-reduced-to-nothing-reno.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by kachimighty0000: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
I feel so sorry 4 her....even her people now despise her
I pray God gives u d strength 2 go Tru dis trauma

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Decibel: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nothing but the truth

152 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by verifielive: 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Reno is a fool who likes to talk too much. Why the Efcc and Dss allows him to work free is still a surprise. He is a staunch critic of this government and deserves to be arrested and probed for corruption. I hope he is whisked away to kuje prison soon. Useless parrot
just look at you...i dont think ur sensible enough.... Is reno lying

508 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by CowHard: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
She's not only reduced but exploited and discarded....

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Built2last: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sadly so but difficult to admit. what an audacity by Buhari's daughter

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Heroesworths(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
verifielive:

Don't mind him, he is just not OK

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by divinehand2003(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Both Reno the mocker and Oby are confused people. They should be silent and let sleeping dogs lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by DesChyko: 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
In that case..

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by PaulIdu: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Why don't you help the EFCC arrest him Na

249 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by dEastActivist: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
verifielive:

The guy is one of the frustrated tinubu boys...

A wailing zombie

182 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by fitzmayowa: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

You are not wise at all...SMH

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Young03(m): 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
oh. oby I sympathize with u
take heart
as for reno..u don't need to remind her that she has been used n dumped
odiegwu

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by decasey(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
did u really read wat u wrote ?, U sound very awkward.

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by NaijaMutant(f): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
At this juncture, aunty Oby, it's not late for you to take the route of the prodigal son home undecided

We will still accept you, after all, you used to be one of our proud daughters like NOI before you derailed to the path of "Afonjaism" grin

Return home, oh daughter
Before they further humiliate thee undecided

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Oby, How market?

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by abdeiz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
When would she give up abeg, this humiliation is too much na

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Qmerit(m): 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
The caption differ from the body cause I ve read it severally what she said to BBOG.
But must this so called Reno talk on every nor issue at all times, this shows how some re still very bittered over GEJ losing election close to 2yrs na! And this man stays in califonia and talk unanda, like jobless person!
GEJ has moved on Reno move on pls. Criticise when necessary certainly not THIS!
Plague Wailer Reno omokri!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by obailala(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if this Pastor Reno has any self respect at all. Some kind of childish invectives expected only from some low IQ wailers is what Reno keeps churning out publicly.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by vedaxcool(m): 1:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
A man that lacks any iota of dignity cannot be taken as a source of sensible and reasonable discussion. Oby towers high above the wormy morals of reno the liar.

Reno just confessed that this woman without a political party or powers of any kind was powerful enough to bring down a useless president. This is testament enough that Oby has achieved beyond anything that reno the liar for hire can ever reach.

PMB daughter never said they didn't need her she only stated that thry didn't need BBOG permission to raise money for people displaced by war. Furthermore she actually recognized their efforts which is praiseworthy as Nigeria had a leader who was a locust chief championing corruption and the rights of thieves.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by manutdadex(m): 1:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol. She knows... She is just being stubborn.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by VERDA: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

So once your a critic of the government,you should be arrested and probed....it is thinking like this that has kept this country in bondage.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by teepsee(f): 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided as it is i don't like this man, he is saying nothing but the truth.

What goes around can comes around. Sorry for her

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by petsey(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
na waaa for o
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by boydante: 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by mznel(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
Shut up
Now read the story again slowly
Obviously your a hater and isn't interested if his saying the truth

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Ryandye: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Decibel:
Nothing but the truth

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by dunkem21(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by lilmax(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:
this is serious grin so anyone who criticizes the government should be arrested? cheesy

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Tic4tac(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Oby Ezekwesili: "See What You Have Been Reduced To" by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Reno and FFK be like 2 & 5.... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Patience Jonathan Recovers Her Hotel From EFCC In Abuja / “I Don’t Want To Be Your Friend. Is It By Force?” – Wike Replies Ireti Kingibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.