Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36159 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by bamisepeters(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

apparently am not among d whitelisted customers
damn tin said am not qualified
apologies, thank you for choosing Airtel.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by DAramis: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2016
Engineermbugame:
Lol nah only me poor for here ?using airtel 30mb for 100 expired 7days and free basic for Airtl…
Boss,
Try and top up your money to #300 to use it to subscribe for the the new Airtel Opera bundle.

The old one was 250mb for #300
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by StarCj(m): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2016
MidasTouche01:

What's d code for subscription and what are the catches?
*106*77#
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Ebuka2016:
i see you are a hard working lady. More grease to your elbow.
thanks for that encouragement just doing my job shaa
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
dollarprincess:
thanks for that encouragement just doing my job shaa
kwontinue....i hope say the reward is encouraging enough
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by MidasTouche01(m): 11:24am On Oct 25, 2016
StarCj:

*106*77#

Thanks
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 11:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Ebuka2016:
kwontinue....i hope say the reward is encouraging enough
yeah surely it will be
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ebubemg:
the topic that you created that was taken down what is the name of the thread

how to crack any WiFi password
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Mzyouzee1(f): 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dis one is just a thief.....
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mzyouzee1:
Dis one is just a thief.....
what have I stolen my brother?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Engineermbugame(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
DAramis:

Boss,
Try and top up your money to #300 to use it to subscribe for the the new Airtel Opera bundle.

The old one was 250mb for #300
drop me de Code
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by DAramis: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Engineermbugame:
drop me de Code
*688#
Choose the first option (one) (1GB for 25 days- sure)
The other ones are (not too sure) 200mb (option 2) and 100mb(option 3).
Enjoy and manage.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Engineermbugame(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
DAramis:

*688#

Choose the first option (one) (1GB for 25 days- sure)

The other ones are (not too sure) 200mb (option 2) and 100mb(option 3).

Enjoy and manage.
thanks boss
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by DAramis: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Engineermbugame:
thanks boss
Don't mention
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
BeardedTraveler:

As regards the triple offer, what is the data reduction rate? I hope it's not like the BB plan in deduction.

Nope the plan is for Android phone because all plan under it after activation are android plan.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by BeardedTraveler: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
4peace:

Nope the plan is for Android phone because all plan under it after activation are android plan.

Okay thanks. I called the customer care line this morning and I was told in addition that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th renewals would have additional Gb. 50,75 and 100%
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by tintedniggz(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
project50:
I use mtn 70naira modified simple server.. .5gb per day
Is simple server back? Pls shed more light. Thanks.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Gabaleve(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

bros, make i learn from you na
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Vecto(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.
What's the code please. The Airtel plan.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Gabaleve:

bros, make i learn from you na
not teachable bro
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Olasco93: 7:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Vecto:
What's the code please. The Airtel plan.
*474*1# Note that it select sims. Goodluck
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
BeardedTraveler:

Okay thanks. I called the customer care line this morning and I was told in addition that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th renewals would have additional Gb. 50,75 and 100%

Yeap
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by blessedvisky(m): 1:21am On Oct 27, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...

Hi Pls can you teach me how to hack WiFi hotshot please. I'll appreciate it. Thanks
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 27, 2016
blessedvisky:

Hi Pls can you teach me how to hack WiFi hotshot please. I'll appreciate it. Thanks
Only if you're in the same city with me... Where's your base?

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by pr0blem: 7:20am On Oct 27, 2016
eleojo23:

Wow. Nice.
How do you subscribe?

You need to buy the sim first na
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by blessedvisky(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Only if you're in the same city with me... Where's your base?
Ibadan. You?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2016
blessedvisky:

Ibadan. You?

Can't disclose it, but... It's 3 hours ride from my base to Ibadan...

But I can't give you some softwares you can use..
Though you still gonna a good programming skill for more tough cracking
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by jhiizy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
oluwashedy:
Iffa hear!.... Been browsing for free for the past 3months on etisalat and glo

Ahn.... How? under what criteria
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by investigator007: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
nairalanddss:
hmmm...2500 per month, glo 10gig

Really do u mean that?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by LoveJesus87(m): 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
LoveJesus87:
Lmao grin grin grin grin
Hehehehe.. .you chop cabin biscuits abi you just buy new Closed-paste?

That teeth too big oooooo cheesy cheesy

De way you dey shine dem be like sey Recession never reach your areagrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out.. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.