₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,845,904 members, 3,676,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 July 2017 at 07:46 AM

Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House (12299 Views)

Make Millions Exporting Cocoa From Nigeria Without Any Stress. (easy Steps) / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Export Made Easier From The North (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cocoa is a fast selling agricultural commodity in the local and international markets, reasons are obviously because of its major use in the food processing industry.
Africa is the largest producer and supplier of cocoa to the international export market, with countries like Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, playing a major role.
The worlds largest importers of cocoa are;
The United states of America, Brazil, Germany, Holland and the United Kingdom. These countries account for more than 2million tons every year in demand.
Here in Nigeria, the major states that produces cocoa are; Akwa Ibom, Abia, Cross River, Delta, Ekiti, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Kogi, Kwara, Ebonyi and rivers state.
There has been an increase in the demand for cocoa in the international market making the price of the commodity to increase here in Nigeria, nonetheless cocoa still remains highly profitable in the export zones.

You can make millions of Naira on one single transaction of exporting tons of cocoa, without investing any major capital.

Most international contacts that import cocoa, usually order within 5tons, 10tons, 20tons and more. You are likely to be supplying your contacts regularly if you are able to perform well in your first transaction with them. Most times they could order a sample of 1kg – 5kg to see if your product pass the test.

To start exporting cocoa, you would need to get information on:

*How to contact international buyers of raw cocoa
*How to get them to sign export contract wit you
*Where to source cheap cocoa in Nigeria
*Method of payments in export business.
*Documents required
*Packaging method for shipping
*Specification of cocoa needed by most buyers.

You would get all these information and more in a well documented PDF manual to enable you start fine. Also, you will be added to our whatsapp group forum consisting of resource persons from freight forwarding companies, seasoned exporters, and other service providers to make your export business stress free.

You would be updated with current international price and local price of cocoa in different parts of Nigeria weekly and on demand.
You would also be connected with credible export agents.
This PDF manual and whatsapp group access is selling at a discount offer of N1,000 only. This is to enable people who are truly interested in starting cocoa or any other agro export business have access to important information regarding export business without spending much.
Unlike some other people selling information regarding agro based export business ranging from N5,000 - N25,000 who might not have their hands in the actual business and leave most of their readers stranded, I would give you a lifetime support through our whatsapp forum.
To make a direct bank deposit or transfer for the PDF manual:
Make payment of N1,000 into;

Acct Name: Akosa Onyedikachi
Acct number: 0142153270 - Gtb

After payment, send text message containing your email address and depositors name to 08104872320. You would receive PDF in your email within 5mins of confirmation of payment.
OR
Send an email to
agamahub@gmail.com with subject “Paid For Cocoa Export PDF” and body of message containing depositor name and phone number.

If you are interested in making payment immediately online and downloading the file (PDF File Less than 1MB);
Click the link below to securely make payment with your atm Naira MasterCard, Verve, Visa Card and get download link.
https://voguepay.com/pay/bnl/58554e2287b55

For Further Details
Phone: 08104872320
Whatsapp: 09050075240

NOTE: PRICE WOULD REVERT BACK TO ORIGINAL PRICE OF N3,500 SOON. GET THIS MANUAL TODAY AND JOIN OUR GROUP!

Agamahub
68 Owolabi Avenue, Ago Palace Way
Okota – Lagos
Nigeria
Email: agamahub@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get this manual now, offer for limited time.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by aylagos(m): 9:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
So why collecting 1k for the info when you have good biz you can help others that are interested in the biz by giving them the info free as to encourage them

8 Likes

Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
I believe When people get things free they don't know the value,I would also render professional advice, be rendering my service through WhatsApp and other forum. It's only fair I should get paid for that. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
aylagos:
So why collecting 1k for the info when you have good biz you can help others that are interested in the biz by giving them the info free as to encourage them
When people get things free they don't know the value, so they dont actually utilize it, and moreover I would be rendering my service through WhatsApp and other forum. It's only fair I should get paid for that. Thanks.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by ogalandlord: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2016
I have a buyer for cocoa from china,but I'm not in the financial capacity to fufill the task,would you mind coming in this deal,since you're more experienced am just a newbie to this export business.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Send me an email to agamahub@gmail.com, we can talk more from there.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
ogalandlord:
I have a buyer for cocoa from china,but I'm not in the financial capacity to fufill the task,would you mind coming in this deal,since you're more experienced am just a newbie to this export business.
Send email to agamahub@gmail.com lets take it up from there.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
In this present economy state of the country, diversifying seems to me like the way forward. I have always been an importer because my major area of specialty for the past 10years have been into Information Technology, I specialize in Biometric systems, GPS Tracking, Cctv and any other enterprise applications. I decided to start giving exportation some attention 3years ago, but fully got involved late last year and trust me it has been worthwhile. I made mistakes at first but thank God I'm relaxed now about the business. I am only trying to build the next set of International Exporters which would cost any participant only N1,000. I bet you wouldn't need to find any other source of income after you get this information. Just try me. N1,000 is too small for this information, I could have given it out for free, but I am sure some people wouldn't utilize the information therein because it is free. Me personally I don't take free information seriously and I am sure a lot more don't to. So the ball is in your court to take action now.

Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:15am On Oct 24, 2016
The days are running fast, this opportunity is only here for a limited time
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Imagine getting a deal to supply 10tons of cocoa to a company in Europe, A ton = N700,000 Nigeria price by 10ton = N7,000,000
Now international market buys at say, $2,700 per metric ton by 10 = $27,000
With our present exchange rate almost hitting N500/$1
Lets say you exchange at N400/$1
$27,000 = N10,800,000
You subtract the cost of product which is N7,000,000 and other running cost lets assume N500,000
N10,800,000 - N7,500,000 = N3,300,000
You would make a gain of N3,300,000 approximately on one transaction.
Within 3 - 4 months there is every possibility you strike the same deal with the same contact because they would have used up the supply.
Only smart people would key into this opportunity now that it still has a lot of potential. Good luck to those who are yet to decide and congratulations to those who have decided and gotten the manual.

Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Please if you are looking for free stuff, this is not for you, its for people who truly want to learn some tricks about the cocoa export business. Any one interested should be able to pay N1,000 for this, moreover I would still support participants in helping them through thier first deal.
Every business entails risk, and here you are not risking much, even tho in Nigeria today N1,000 might seem like a big deal, but still people patronize Nigerian breweries every day, giving them more than that with no benefit to enrich their pockets. Only smart people would understand this, its not for everyone tho. Nothing beneficial comes easy.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by SABASTIEN(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
sir, i am very interested in this export opportreunity,i need your advise.my company doesn,t have the bouyancy to undertake this export biz is there a chance for us in this biz,is there any way we can raise funds to do the biz
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
SABASTIEN:
sir, i am very interested in this export opportreunity,i need your advise.my company doesn,t have the bouyancy to undertake this export biz is there a chance for us in this biz,is there any way we can raise funds to do the biz
Yes there is a 100% chance you can do the business just get the Manual and read through. Then we can work together and you get expert advice from our group forum.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please after you get the manual send be a mail that you have received it, there are other follow up write up you would get to be sure you understand.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by SABASTIEN(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
how can i do payments tomorrow and get the manual,i hope i am in safe hands,well i hope you will be there for me
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
SABASTIEN:
how can i do payments tomorrow and get the manual,i hope i am in safe hands,well i hope you will be there for me
I believe its a risk worth taking, not because I am selling a manual, but because I know you would gain something. There is no business without risk. If you want to pay send me an email at agamahub@gmail.com with Subject"cocoa export" and message should contain your Name and phone number. You would get a mail containing account details where you can transfer money into, after confirmation of payment, you would get the manual within 5mins.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Time is really ticking away fast. Take action now and start benefiting now that there is still high prospects.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by Miztadynamix(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Please does anyone know were I can buy cocoa powder at very cheap rate? I urgently need this because I have a serious buyer oversea. Please help
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Miztadynamix:
Please does anyone know were I can buy cocoa powder at very cheap rate? I urgently need this because I have a serious buyer oversea. Please help
send me a mail on agamahub@gmail.com, I can get you good price.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by SABASTIEN(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
don,t we need export license for this
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
SABASTIEN:
don,t we need export license for this
Yes export lincense is needed amongst other documents, but you would dicover in the manual how this process can be handled by other exporters. For a comission. Im already saying whats in the manual here. If you want to know more get the manual bro.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
This opportunity would soon be over, take advantage now.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by SABASTIEN(m): 6:31am On Oct 25, 2016
hahaha,thanks broda,i will get it today
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Time is of the essence, an information that can help you tap into wealth, Remember this business is not for every one, only those who truly want an alternative source of income and are ready to start working on the information there in. I know once you start making it, I have also made it. Once you can get clients, I can also help facilitate the procedures. N1,000 is nothing compared to what you spend daily on alcohol, airtime, data, side chicks, Fixing nails and eye lashes, Brazillian hair, just name it. Get this information today and start working out your wealth.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:46am On Oct 25, 2016
SABASTIEN:
hahaha,thanks broda,i will get it today

Ok, take care, see you on the other side (The cocoa exports hub)
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2016
The smart ones are already getting thier manual, information is power. Better get yours before it becomes expensive to get.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by NoToPile: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
AgamaHub:
The smart ones are already getting thier manual, information is power. Better get yours before it becomes expensive to get.

Your number is not on watsap, how will I get the manual?
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
NoToPile:

Your number is not on watsap, how will I get the manual?
Through email, u send "cocoa export",as subject, with yoir name and phone number, I'd send you account for tranfer. After confirmation, u recieve manual within 5 - 10 mins
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by NoToPile: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
AgamaHub:

Through email, u send "cocoa export",as subject, with yoir name and phone number, I'd send you account for tranfer. After confirmation, u recieve manual within 5 - 10 mins
Okaay
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Are you still yet to get your cocoa export manual? Email is agamahub@gmail.com
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:14am On Oct 26, 2016
Hello nairalanders, its a new day and we getting closer to the end of sales for this manual say N1,000. Get this manual today and learn something new. 3 more days left.

2 Likes

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (17) (Reply)

Vertical Sack Farming, Earning More From A Smaller Space. / How To Use Your Farm Waste To Produce Cooking Gas And Fertilizer.. / Abia Nurtures 2million Palm Seedlings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.