₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,788,196 members, 3,493,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 April 2017 at 04:57 PM

Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House - Agriculture (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House (11238 Views)

Make Millions Exporting Cocoa From Nigeria Without Any Stress. (easy Steps) / Nigeria To Begin Exporting Rice From Kebbi State(photos) / Export Made Easier From The North (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Still giving out this manual for a token fee of N1,000. Take action now and start your cocoa expprt journey. We are entering the season very soon, so take action to start benefiting.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2016
This manual is still available at N1,000.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Cocoa Exportation is the way to go; just N1,000 and you get all you need to know about the trade.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Those who have gotten the manual, please ignore the contacts available therein for suppliers, some seem to be out of stock at the moment and some error in the phone number there, I would resend you reliable contacts for supplies in a short while. Thanks. 3 more days left for the N1,000 Cocoa Exportation Manual. After then you know the rest ...
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please always remember this business is not for every one, so be sure you want to do this business before you purchase the manual. For me its not all about your N1,000, its about you using the manual positively.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
Time is ticking fast, get this manual so you wont find yourself all by yourself tomorrow.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by NoToPile: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
I sent a mail since yesterday, you have not responded. Agamahub
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
NoToPile:
I sent a mail since yesterday, you have not responded. Agamahub
Sorry, not seen the mail: Please resend.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Take advantage today of the cocoa export market.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Another day is fast spent, congrats to those that got their manual today. Please follow up closely and any difficulties contact me via email or phone.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
charlly2016:
Promo!! Promo!! Promo!!
Media Africa is out here to promote Your Business and Events at Reduced price
Media Africa Special Offer:
1. Promote Your Business For As Low As N2000
2. Promote Your Wedding Celebration For AS Low As N2000
3. Promote Your Music For As Low As N2000
4. Promote Your Birthday Celebration For As Low As N1000
5. Promote Your School Graduation Ceremony For As Low As N2000
6. Get Your Biography Uploaded Online to Boost Your Career For the World To see For N500
7. Get Your Music Lyrics Uploaded For Free
Hurry Up Now, pursue this offer.
FOLLOW US ON:
Twitter: @mediaafrica
Whatsapp: 08060190724
Promo Ends on 30th November, 2016
Powered by www.naijavariety.blogspot.com

please not the right place for this.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by NoToPile: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
AgamaHub:

Sorry, not seen the mail: Please resend.

Oga I have resent ooo,
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
NoToPile:

Oga I have resent ooo,
Ok seen it, went to the spam folder. I have replied.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by NoToPile: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
AgamaHub:

Ok seen it, went to the spam folder. I have replied.
Seen and Replied
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 4:53am On Oct 27, 2016
This manual is still available, 2 more days to go.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2016
2 more days to go, get this manual now.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Smart people should be able to get international contacts within days of applying the methods shown.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2016
What do you have to loose to get this manual? Join people already benefiting from this now now!
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
This is the right time to diversify and make money in dollars exporting. Todays exchange rate $1=N460.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 10:21am On Oct 27, 2016
Cocoa Export is still very lucrative. Even if you dont have a registered company you can still broker a deal, find out how in the manual. 2more days to go for N1,000 acceptance, very soon I would be concentrating on working with those who have already bought thus manual. Get involved today.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Anyone still interested in the manual? Make a move now and get yours.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by akudofarms: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Just sent you an email please reply
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by akudofarms: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
AgamaHub:
Anyone still interested in the manual? Make a move now and get yours.
can you reply
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
akudofarms:
Just sent you an email please reply
if you are Ogechi, I just replied.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please remember to email me to confirm payment, with your payment detail.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Still selling for N1,000, get yours now!
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Get your step by step cocoa exportation guide now. Limited time remaining.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Tomorrow is the last day for the sales of this manual at N1,000. Congratulation to those who have got the manual.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 4:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Today is the final day for getting the cocoa exportation manual for N1,000. After today, the price would be N5,000. Take action now!
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2016
For those already in the business of cocoa export, I can give you good price for cocoa products. I can deliver to any destination you want after that inspecting. Contact me asap.
Final day for N1,000 manual.
Re: Agro Export Made Easy: Make Money Exporting Cocoa From The Comfort of Your House by AgamaHub: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2016
This offer ends today. Hurry and get yours

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (17) (Reply)

"Goodluck Jonathan: The Farmer's President" - Agric Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina / Anambra: Changing The Narrative Through Agriculture - Video / Cure To Gumboro And Newcastle Disease In Poultry Under 5 Hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.