Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into (8014 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / How I Converted To Islam - Olufunsho Amosun / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by NaijaEfcc: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
after comatic and worst form of epileptic power supply, my fridge became useless, in other to make useful again, I had to do the needful!! am still thinking of what to do with my electric bulbs, iron and other stuffs, especial thanks to minister of darkness babatunde fashola and our hard working president Buhari and his faithful Zombies, to all Zombies may God handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Your probs

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by seedgreen(m): 1:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is so pathetic......FASHOLA is doing nothing

13 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by NaijaEfcc: 1:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
A serious Government will fix the power problem in six months”- Babatunde Raji Fashola 12/11/2014 .
https://www.nairaland.com/3000405/serious-government-fix-power-problem

Lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see, is this good? embarassed who will save Nigeria?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Funlordjnr: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided
NaijaEfcc:
after comatic and worst form of epileptic power supply, my fridge became useless, in other to make useful again, I had to do the needful!! am still thinking of what to do with my electric bulbs, iron and other stuffs, especial thanks to minister of darkness babatunde fashola and our hard working president Buhari and his faithful Zombies, to all Zombies may God handle your life the way Buhari is handling Nigeria!

Go and hustle hard like your mates and go and buy a generator or an inverter and stop posting crap! Has there been constant light in naija since the 80's?

By they way your fridge.... your _fucking business how you utilise it!

17 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sold my fridge last week, used the money to buy batteries grin NEPA sucks

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
tongue
Funlordjnr:
undecided

Go and hustle hard like your mates and go and buy a generator or an inverter and stop posting crap! Has there been constant light in naija since the 80's?

By they way your fridge.... your _fucking business how you utilise it!

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Leboska(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
I just bought another generator making it two generators, funny enough they refused to give me prepaid meter.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Spartanville(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why ar u speaking as if during GEJ we do av 24hrs light jst tel us dat d fridge is old nd dos nt work again

11 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by NaijaEfcc: 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Leboska:
I just bought another generator making it two generators, funny enough they refused to give me prepaid meter.
embarassed u see money buy generator, the most annoying thing is that month no go finish they will send bill, please are we paying for darkness? or what? lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Spartanville:
Why ar u speaking as if during GEJ we do av 24hrs light jst tel us dat d fridge is old nd dos nt work again

If all you can offer is a comparison with GEJ, then buharry needs to step down and resign.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good of yhu
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Baawaa(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
This is generational curse,OP should be pray that what made his forefathers to turned fridge to wardrobe should not repeat Itself in his life.Because there is little improvement in power supply now.

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by NaijaEfcc: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Spartanville:

If all you can offer is a comparison with GEJ, then buharry needs to step down and resign.

did we vote Buhari to start comparing him and GEJ, please GEJ is in the past!! if there is comparison why then the change of government? or u did not see wetin minister of darkness Fashola talk?

4 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Sibrah: 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:
Sold my fridge last week, used the money to buy batteries grin NEPA sucks
Battery to power what?
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by kernel504(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:
Your probs

Sir... Am sorry to ask you, do you have a job at all or your are just a professional troll? You keep running from one thread to the other everyday.

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by RZArecta(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Propaganda isn't working in this country again I have two generators and an inverter still the expenses involved in powering them are mind boggling especially this dispensation where the most basic necessities have turned to rocket science for this Buhari govt

9 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
kernel504:

Sir... Am sorry to ask you, do you have a job at all or your are just a professional Internet troll? You keep running from thread to the other everyday.

Thanks bro

If you can offer me one will be glad
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Splashme: 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2016
seedgreen:
This is so pathetic......FASHOLA is doing nothing
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by ahamonyeka(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
You are the only I see complaining of power epileptic maybe you left town for village even those in the still do not complain I guess you are close to cameroon.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by kernel504(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
sarrki:

Thanks bro

If you can offer me one will be glad

I don't have anything against you, but why not use your time judiciously. Defending any government is not a career.

7 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sibrah:
Battery to power what?

My radio. Since buhari wants us all to become poor.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by kvngveektour(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
lolsssssssss.

i gave up on Nigeria the day people started coming to church to give testimony of how God helped their children cross the sea just to enter Italy

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by otitokoroleti: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
kernel504:

I don't have anything against you, but why not use your time judiciously. Defending any government is lot a career.
he is a paid agent of APC

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by policy12: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmm this is not true in other part of naija where I stay I will post my freezer when I get home.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Sibrah: 2:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
vanbonattel:

My radio. Since buhari wants us all to become poor.
Well remember that while you sold your frigde someone else bought it. In times of depreciating Naira like this the wise thing to do is to try and earn dollar for service rendered. The fact that most people aren't productive and that they can't sell idleness is their main problem. Not Buhari.
Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
kvngveektour:
lolsssssssss.

i gave up on Nigeria the day people started coming to church to give testimony of how God helped their children cross the sea just to enter Italy

Ha! People Now line up to give testimonies about having light for an hour a day in their house.

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sibrah:
Well remember that while you sold your frigde someone else bought it. In times of depreciating Naira like this the wise thing to do is to try and earn dollar for service rendered. The fact that most people aren't productive and that they can't sell idleness is their main problem. Not Buhari.

Where is the light for you to get productive?

Has the herdsmen left the farms yet?

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
policy12:
Hmmm this is not true in other part of naija where I stay I will post my freezer when I get home.

You must live in aso rock.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Kingsley10000: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
MAYBE U SHOULD RELOCATE FROM YOUR HARMLET OR HOMESTEAD TO THE CITY

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Leboska:
I had a conversation with Buhari last night. He told me that he personally instructed NEPA not to issue you prepaid meter because you didn't vote for him. I hope you've learnt your lesson

1 Like

Re: Thanks To APC Government, Look At What I Have Converted My Fridge Into by vanbonattel: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kingsley10000:
MAYBE U SHOULD RELOCATE FROM YOUR HARMLET OR HOMESTEAD TO THE CITY

And the hamlets are supposed to be cursed with darkness? Apc logic.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are Ready For Ekiti Governorship Election - Police / Senate Considers Bill To Blacklist Loan Defaulters / Bosun Oladele: We Are Confident Buhari Won't Betray Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.