Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman (10339 Views)

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Delicious22:
I really don't get it, are they the ladies you mentioned? They keep following you like a lost somalia puppy.
boss na envy, ugly girls na so them dey do
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Donpoker9(m): 3:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You don go peep too??
hahahaha... Ashewo boy...

hahahahaha
you taught me well
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
The last guy I know that bears Jude as his name is my Mechanic!!
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
The last guy I know that bears Jude as his name is my Mechanic!!

how india this afternoon
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by teepsee(f): 3:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
this thread sweet die grin

I thought as much, he doesn't have what it takes

someone displaying how demented he's online, if I had a son like him

I'd exchange him for a half bag of rice
you sure say they go give you rice? U go manage Gari oo

Diddyydiva:
The combatants are yet to decide if to accept the challenge. One already dismissed the challenge by ignoring the op. I think the proposal may not be accepted judging by the personality of the challenger. He is nothing to write home about.
Obi, should be allowed to watch his match as the thread does not worth him forgoing his precious football game.
No bae is allowed on This high table. undecided

Oboi, i no dy come again then, next time let they find someone that worth it, not someone that will kill the game before arrival.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Winnelyn:

Haha side chick cheesy TBH i think you need to grow up nd stop being an airhead
na wa oooooo none of una reach any of my girlfriends cheesy but una dey run mouth cause no be facebook be this ugly girls association of nairaland

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by senibo1: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Half bag of rice shocked shocked. For this economy,

Guy, laye laye eh kojo.

May you never father someone like him in Jesus name.

Go on your knees for prayers asap grin
amen oh!

you still they for this thread? grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Donpoker9(m): 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
............ .................... DAVID.......................
VALENCIA.......SMALLING.......BAILEY.........BLIND....

ANDER...............POGBA............

MARTIAL..............MIKI...........RASHY

IBRA
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:

Oboi, i no dy come again then, next time let they find someone that worth it, not someone that will kill the game before arrival.

the problem is he is ignorant of that fact. Will be out of here soon.

Cant be a commentator on kids fight!!!

Have fun my guy grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by senibo1: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:

hahahahah

let me give him hope cause he's hopeless grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by senibo1: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Donpoker9:

hahahahaha
you taught me well
arsenal they Bleep up

them never score this guys

time is running out oh
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Who are you lipsrsealed

And why are u pained about the matter
senibo1:
hahahahah

3 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
amen oh!

you still they for this thread? grin

grin grin

Na mentions cause am ooo grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Who are you lipsrsealed

And why are u pained about the matter
he is a smelling joke boss
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrEFCCng:
he is a smelling joke boss
I dey tell u

3 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
hahahahah

single and desperate vaseline done finish cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by senibo1: 4:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
grin grin
Na mentions cause am ooo grin
this thread is gone na

what do you expect from a failed troll grin

boosting his ego with a side chick, some girls can chop syht sha

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I dey tell u
all these ugly peeps go dey run their mouth
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
this thread is gone na

you get gf? lie make thunder finish you
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Donpoker9:
............ .................... DAVID.......................

VALENCIA.......SMALLING.......BAILEY.........BLIND....

ANDER...............POGBA............

MARTIAL..............MIKI...........RASHY

IBRA

Are you speaking in tongues cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by senibo1: 4:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
MrEFCCng:
single and desperate vaseline done finish cheesy
k
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
nubian999:

pls dont derail my thread angry fish puna
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by MrEFCCng: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
k
na k you dey talk now cheesy are you wanking, you no asslick girls again

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
this thread is gone na

who knows if the lady is a relative grin grin

Some guys can kiss feet just to feel among. Anyways am done here. smiley
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Donpoker9(m): 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
nubian999:

heheheh yes ma
ignore that failure
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
senibo1:
this thread is gone na

Old geyser jealous of a niggas sexcapades.
Ppl like u need to latch off the top of a tower top with a rope safely tucked inbtw ur thyroid and cricoids

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman by senibo1: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Diddyydiva:
who knows if the lady is a relative grin grin

Some guys can kiss feet just to feel among. Anyways am done here. smiley
will soon join you the other side

let me say hi to a friend, on my way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This PICTURE Can Make Any Loverboy Commit Suicide...viewer Discretion / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The P Cartel. / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.