Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly (41895 Views)

'I Will Be Dead Without Her' - Tee Billz Says As He Kisses His Woman / Tee Billz Blames Anthony Joshua's Defeat On Girls / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by johnstar(m): 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
K
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Talk2Bella(f): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nah wao cheesy grin

Quietly
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by yinkslinks(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hahahah, what a mad fan grin grin grin grin
pretydiva:
Imagine dat comment frm a fan "hope u missed ur wife t.oto shocked.. his brain is dead n buried
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by kogistar: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:
Imagine dat comment frm a fan "hope u missed ur wife t.oto shocked.. his brain is dead n buried
what is special about toto?
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by justmenoni: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
NO, she's not a cheerful giver, Biko grin grin grin grin
ring7:
Tiwa is giving it free,na free giver ..

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
ring7:
Tiwa is giving it free,na free giver ..

Like your sisters who stand by the roadside to distribute to truck drivers, Abi? wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
She should have done what? Kill herself? A man who insults his wife and mother in-law openly deserves no respect or pity.
YorubaStinks:
He's a hero

This is a pure example of how a woman can kill a man

1 day after the separation, Tiwa ran to the media doing every kind of interview you can think of, this is a woman who just got separated from her husband and suppose to be emotionally, physically and spiritually shattered

5 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
He's a hero

1 day after the separation, Tiwa ran to the media doing every kind of interview you can think of, this is a woman who just got separated from her husband and suppose to be emotionally, physically and spiritually shattered

He can only be a hero to weaklings like you. cheesy wink
So she should shrivel up and die because of one stupid, sore loser that wanted to finish her money whilst calling her mother a witch? You and your 'hero' never seesumching.

9 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Don't mind that asshole.
aameyah:

So she should shrivel up and die because of one stupid, sore loser that wanted to finish her money whilst calling her mother a witch? You and your 'hero' never seesumching.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by beautydutch(f): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:
He's a hero

what are u saying

2 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
MORRYDIHEART:
u dey dere wen she dey give abi she don carry am reach ur side? better becareful of wat u say coz u don't knw which will be a sin in God's eyes

Leave the lowlife na. They only know how to slut-shame. Brain=empty.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by YorubaStinks: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
aameyah:

Your mother didn't say i was a weakling when i was fuccking the dog shiit out of her pusssy last night
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by DIKEnaWAR: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
pretydiva:

Both you and I know that he will miss that wet meat some nights. He'd want to roll in it till daybreak. YOU know the feeling that comes with when you are playing in your backyard...?
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by YorubaStinks: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
Millerz:
She should have done what? Kill herself? A man who insults his wife and mother in-law openly deserves no respect or pity.

She would have shut the fucck up and not go around town sucking every moving dick
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by DIKEnaWAR: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
aameyah:

Like your sisters who stand by the roadside to distribute to truck drivers, Abi? wink wink

If you are not Tiwa Savage, then you have a big problem.
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
justmenoni:
NO, she's not a cheerful giver, Biko grin grin grin grin

Sharap. Haven't you heard of the adage that says "God loves a cheerful giver, never you give with a grumbling heart". If she's a giver, then why not give cheerfully at the same time?
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by byvan03: 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tiwa did her job well, he opened his nyash ,she helped him open am well as per helper wey she be . My kinda bae cool.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:

If you are not Tiwa Savage, then you have a big problem.

Not as big a problem as you with your undescended testicles (Google it wink wink) causing a nuisance here. Begone!!! angry angry
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by beautydutch(f): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

I'm saying that your pusssy stinks
my question pain am oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by figure007(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
you try .. you monitored him so tey you new when he comot media and when he came back .... you be winch?

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Your mother didn't say i was a weakling when i was fuccking the dog shiit out of her pusssy last night

While you were on it, didn't you see your mother on her back with her legs wide open by the roadside. Diks were being slotted in and out like a very busy ATM.
Your mad father sat nearby in his ragged cloths collecting her 10naira charge. cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by beautydutch(f): 5:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Sorry, little girl

I'm too rich to be pained
sorry old boy

3 Likes

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin hope you miss your wife toto grin grin
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by beautydutch(f): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

Little girl

How much is your tuition fees and your upkeep ?? I want to change your life

You don't deserve to be poor
hahah.. old boy!! u tink life is all about money! mtchew I pity u
Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
And you have proof of that how? Because she sucked your deek too? Receive sense. You are as daft as your moniker suggests. Don't quote me again, I won't even read or reply your senseless rants
YorubaStinks:

She would have shut the fucck up and not go around town sucking every moving dick

1 Like

Re: Tee Billz Returns To Social Media Quietly by aameyah(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
YorubaStinks:

I'm too old to be playing with a little girl like me

I will send my little brother to go bring you with just $4000 so that my dog can fucck you

You're meant for Agberos and dogs

See your mouth like "I'm too old to be playing with a little girl like ME". LOOOOOOOL!! cheesy cheesy

Damn right you are a little girl. To that nigga that inserts his dik in your anus every night (you dirty little b!tch cheesy cheesy).
Yes, bring the $4,000. I'll employ your ho' of a mother to do her thing for 10naira, pay your mad p!mp of a father 500bucks, then I'll pocket the change (as per the astute business woman that I is wink tongue).
Stupid, broke little b!tch.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / EndSARS: Naira Marley To Lead Protest Tomorrow, October 6 / Ghanaian Actress, Jackie Appiah Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.