Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

The Apc Supporter Starter Pack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Apc Supporter Starter Pack (853 Views)

APC Supporter In Rivers State Brutally Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic Pics) / See Customize APC Cake A Core APC Supporter In Delta Celebrated His Birthday Wit / 1$ At 180 Tweet, Ben Bruce And Others Come For Die Hard APC Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by Kenechi1: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you knew an Apc supporter you willl know they like the following things.

Apc suppprters are supporting Hillary Clinton in the 2016 U.S. Presidential elections.

They are love the football player Messi, they think he is from another planet.

Apc supporters also believe that change begins with the people of Nigeria rather than the government.

Apc supporters also like to blame 16 years of pdp for the horrible state that Nigeria is in right now

Re: The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by dEastActivist: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol
Re: The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by dunkem21(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
But why are they supporting Hilary Clinton?

1 Like

Re: The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by fedorahat: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by Kenechi1: 4:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
fedorahat:
Stop embarrassing yourself
How I'm I embarrassing myself?? You mad bro? Where's the change?
Re: The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by Kenechi1: 4:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
dunkem21:
But why are they supporting Hilary Clinton?
Maybe because they support mediocrity
Re: The Apc Supporter Starter Pack by fedorahat: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Kenechi1:

How I'm I embarrassing myself?? You mad bro? Where's the change?
By their name we shall know them

(1) (Reply)

FG Detains 13 Little Children Without Bail Over Religious Differerences (PHOTOS) / PHOTOS: PDP Inaugurates Committee To Solve Inter Party Problems / Abia Poll Primaries: Lga Staff Burnt To Death In Isiala Ngwa North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.