Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36541 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by krissconnect(m): 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Some of us in a 'sweet-berry' relationship are clouded with that ecstacy and joy that we save our partners contact with sweet names like candycrush, bae,boo,honey,angel... Funny names like my spaghetti, indomie,my kidney,my Eve,my atm,my speedbooster,my wet dream,my libido...etc.
Please we wanna know what you saved your partners contact with.

4 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by presented007(m): 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Good Neighbor1

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by slimthugchimee(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
ada smelling mouth

16 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by krissconnect(m): 3:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
presented007:
Good Neighbor1
grin good nebo indeed

5 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by krissconnect(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
My guy recently saved with 'the other room' cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Her full name

I add middle name sef

Who pet name epp? undecided

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 4:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
i saved hers with (Nkem) meaning My own until we had one particular issue wen aftawords she changed mine frm My forever 2 jst my nikname. ryt nw she is jst her name on my contact list.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
There is nothing to hide from anybody, so it is Temi (my own).
People only use series of names when they are not being faithful

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
The best way to know a cheating partner is through his or her saved contact. Anytime he or she is with around flash their mobile numbers and see the name he or she save it with.Some can even use funny and unromantic names as contact.e. g my driver.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Bestlily(f): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
I dont want to talk oh he will see it....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by possibilita(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Question mark

9 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Drfash(f): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
heritage

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by teepsee(f): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:
i saved hers with (Nkem) meaning My own until we had one particular issue wen aftawords she changed mine frm My forever 2 jst my nikname. i got no chill. ryt nw she is jst her name on my contact list.
we are together on this, i also saved mine Nkem, you need to see what she saved mine with. kiss

7 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
we are together on this, i also saved mine Nkem, you need to see what she saved mine with. kiss

lols. I av come 2 realise u can create perseption and value in ppl wt evn their contact names. D moment i changed hers to her real name bro. She arnt sm1 dat cn nt go again. Wetn she take save urs

3 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by teepsee(f): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

lols. I av come 2 realise u can create perseption and value in ppl wt evn their contact names. D moment i changed hers to her real name bro. She arnt sm1 dat cn nt go again. Wetn she take save urs
yeah i completely agree with you, most of the time if you want to know the level of friendship you have reached with someone, check the number on their contact.

She saved mine with effey mi, my want tongue

How about you

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
yeah i completely agree with you, most of the time if you want to know the level of friendship you have reached with someone, check the number on their contact.

She saved mine with effey mi, my want tongue

How about you

her want. Effey mi. Wat language is dat. If its wat i assume. Its nt bad na. Dat my moniker up ther dats wat she saved mine wit, unfortunately she dosnt like pple caln me dat name. She dosnt lyk d name. I wonder y she saved my name wt dat wn she dosnt lyk it.

5 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by chris2face(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
I used to save her contact with Odimnaobi and she saved mine with Nkem but that was then cause we are no longer together

9 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
My cassava consumer

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
chris2face:
I used to save her contact with Odimnaobi and she saved mine with Nkem but that was then cause we are no longer together

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by firstking01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bestlily:
I dont want to talk oh
he will see it....
And so?, abegi paste it already, he should even be proud of it sefgrin

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by firstking01(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
My tomato-jos.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by teepsee(f): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
mirrakk:

her want. Effey mi. Wat language is dat. If its wat i assume. Its nt bad na. Dat my moniker up ther dats wat she saved mine wit, unfortunately she dosnt like pple caln me dat name. She dosnt lyk d name. I wonder y she saved my name wt dat wn she dosnt lyk it.
it's yoruba

Urs is which language and meaning?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by kuchikau1: 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
funmyade:
There is nothing to hide from anybody, so it is Temi (my own).
People only use series of names when they are not being faithful
Do u mensturate?

9 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
it's yoruba

Urs is which language and meaning?

effey mi is probably a mispell for ife me. My love. At least u ar save. Mine is a short form of my real name. She dosnt lyk caln me by dat, i mean my alias, she dosnt evn lyk it. Dat leaves me wondering y she saved my name wit it.

3 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
I used to save her name with 'Queen B' but after one of our misunderstandings. I resolved not to ever save her name on my phone though I know her digits by heart. She knows and she had been begging me to reconsider my stance but I told her that even if we ever get to marry each other I still won't save her number.
It is not that I don't love her far from that.
THAT IS HOW I KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND IN CHECK. I CAN'T SHOUT

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Olasco93: 6:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
They are thus;
Obiangelli MTN
Obiangelli ETS
Obiangelli GLO
Obiangelli Air

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by mirrakk(m): 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I used to save her name with 'Queen B' but after one of our misunderstandings. I resolved not to ever save her name on my phone though I know her digits by heart. She knows and she had been begging me to reconsider my stance but I told her that even if we ever get to marry each other I still won't save her number.
It is not that I don't love her far from that. THAT IS HOW I KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND IN CHECK. I CAN'T SHOUT

wooh. I am lykn ur styl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Sexytemi(f): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Saved it with his name.

Used to use sweet names like, ife mi, okan mi etc, but i later realized if u like used d most romantic name in saving his contact, if he/she won't stay they won't.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Which partner, op? I'm trying my best not to get angry at you..

30 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Sexytemi:
Saved it with his name.

Used to use sweet names like, ife mi, okan mi etc, but i later realized if u like used d most romantic name in saving his contact, if he/she won't stay they won't.

Save it with dis.coprophet and I'll give you a call right away..

3 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Ekehwinz: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
saved mine with CUCUMBAE snr

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / We’re Married But Celibate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.