Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,150 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:51 AM

“they Are After My Life Because Am Gay” – Nigerian Man Seeks Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “they Are After My Life Because Am Gay” – Nigerian Man Seeks Help (384 Views)

Please Help Me Some People Are After My Life Because Of Money / Anytime I See Money I Get Wet – Lady Opens Up, Seeks Help / Gay Nigerian American Who Did Potrait Of Barrack Obama In Smithsonian Musuem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“they Are After My Life Because Am Gay” – Nigerian Man Seeks Help by nspodcast1: 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Temple*, a Nigerian man has opened up to NoStrings about how thugs have been sent to kill him because he is gay.

The young man, who is now hiding in fear and currently living on the street, revealed to NoStrings in a conversation, that his family is behind the whole thing.

“They want to see me dead, they think am evil, and they are particularly worried that I will spoil the family name with my homosexuality” he told NoStrings.

Temple whose mother is late, said that his life took a new turn since his family came to discover that he is gay.

“It started when my family brought a woman for me to marry, and after some serious and heated arguments, I couldn’t help but come out to them that I am gay. They couldn’t take this, as they pressured that I must marry this strange woman of which I refused.

Temple’s ignorant family could not take it, as they are of the erroneous opinion that homosexuality is bad, evil and can be cured, so they decided to take him to see a doctor who after several failed attempts at curing him, and for whatever reasons, suggested that he be forced to get tested for HIV.

“My family took me to.... continue here >> http://nostringsng.com/nigerian-gay-man-seeks-help/
Re: “they Are After My Life Because Am Gay” – Nigerian Man Seeks Help by yeyeboi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ok
Re: “they Are After My Life Because Am Gay” – Nigerian Man Seeks Help by beautydutch(f): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
run for ur life then

(1) (Reply)

MTV Africa Music Awards 2016 : Full List Of Winners / Efcc Arrest Reuben Abati / Please Help Someone In Dire Need.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.