Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (19993 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2007
Cyclone5, I like your choice.

Ariblaze, 1+1+0= ?

If you get it you would get your IQ! Test your math skill.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

Ariblaze, I am implying no such thing. Women are more intelligent than most men.

The average IQ for women on Nairaland is 200 nothing less.

*******sniffs sniffs sniffs sniffs***********

*******sniffs sniffs sniffs sniffs***********

can you people smell that ?

mirror man is sucking up, grin

and you say you dont like fair-weather friends?

you are doing a good job at being in everyone good books

for the record there was great falsehood in your quoted statement

the 2nd part, the first part is majorly true because of the female's intuitiveness
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

Ariblaze, 1+1+0= ?

If you get it you would get your IQ! Test your math skill.

u horrible, u wan use me as scape goat abi? am not doin it
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2007
would that be 110 grin

dont make me go look for questions for you
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2007
wait a min, i think i know it, is it 2 undecided
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Cyclone5(m): 12:40pm On Sep 16, 2007
olanajim:

Na fear O. You know say when fine babe mask drop na die you dey tongue
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2007
Cyclone5:

Na fear O. You know say when fine babe mask drop na die you dey tongue
toriiiiiiiiii
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2007
try your hand on this

man
1. ------------ =
board
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by acidrop(f): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2007
dazit am out of here
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2007
Ariblaze was right! That is what common sense is like. Though you are still my enemy, I give you pass mark. I hope one of those Jambites is not reading. He may well sit for Jamb a thousand times.

LESSON: when people gave you lemon turn it to lemonade. It was a tricky math but then, I cannot be in everybody good book.

Cyclone5,
you remind me of the flower. So beautiful aluring, and pleasant to sight and smell. Then when you think you have got it, it wither! Some leave a seed behind others leave thorn for the innocents. That is why beauty without brain is a poison to the man guided by passion.

Acid drop,
you are also correct. I have a feeling Einstein would have love to be your student. A great mathematician.

LESSON FROM YOU: In a contest where "WE" and "THEY" are vying for superiority. "WE" is always right. "THEY" are always wrong regardless of the reality.

As for me. I take a central stage. You get what you wish.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2007
enemy?huh?

thats just coming to my attention

hope we still get to trade words though

if yes

lets go get our lances and brace up
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2007
You would be fighting shadow!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2007
lol,

ever played mortal combat?

ultimate mortal combat 3D

a character NOOb saibot

a shadow himself,

with scopio i made him cry ,

why would yours be different,

if u murff into shadow scopio would deal with you

or better yet i just remove any source of light

see how shadow go move then,

if you turn to mirror my flames might not affect the reflective surface due to the ceramic nature but it would blacken the hell outta of it,

and of course the reverse side of the mirror would be a special treat, for a young sparkling ,

my good sir i implore you have a re-think

this is not a battle even the book-makers wld give you a 2-10 odd of winning
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2007
Then I give up! I am not a master of the absurd!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2007
you couldve fooled me
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by sylvao2000(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2007
None of the above grin grin grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
What is your choice?
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2007
Siena just happily took my post apart and i think we will eventually need a room to work that out,

Acidrop, ariblaze and even Siena who are so much in love wit UGLY can take their heart desires to God and pray for a chic lyk Iyabo Obasanjo Bello or even more UGLY as in Ofunneka of Bigbrother or the bomb: Chemistry of Rythm 93.7.

But u c me, i got brainz and i know dat any chic dat spends a while wiv me will "get some" bluetoothed in2 her thick skull!, Well hopefully!!
Don't y'all want a girl u can take out 2 dinner parties and events and a girl u'd not hav 2 explain 2 all ur buddies & family y u married her??

I tire oh!!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by davou4eva(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2007
The intelligence of an ugly girl will make her beautiful because she will be accepted everywhere she find herself. u know the bible even says that the gift of a man make way for him,
while the dullness of a beautiful woman will make her UGLY, UGLY AND UGLY.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 1:37am On Sep 17, 2007
WRONG!
D intelligence of an ugly girl will make her just acceptable or manageable!
D Beauty of a dull girl will even make her appreciated!! cool cool

I rest my case!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by jkpretty(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2007
Hmmmm! Tough question for u guys han?

But to me, i don't even see ugly ladies now, they are no where to be found. The beauty from inside reveals outside. I look round my office, the ladies are really beautiful, those that r plain just need a touch here & there. with awesome intelligence.

Please Ugly people have Ugly characters.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Cyclone5(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2007
Its true that in certain contexts looks will define how we relate.

However, character and attitude are the ultimate social glues. A moody not attractive girl will surely get no play compared with a moody attractive one. But an outgoing and bubbly non attractive babe will get as much play as any fine lass in the house.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2007
jkpretty and cyclone5,

Una put coke bottl 4 eye? shocked shocked
So Ofunneka and Iyabo Obj are nt UGLY?

Pls tell me Kemistry of 93.7 has a beauty 4rm somewhr!! " [/sub]coughs![sub]
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ikris(m): 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2007
I will go for the ugly girl with brains. This is because;

1. She will be mine and mine alone.
2. If I am not at home and a friend calls to say he's at my gate I wont tell him to go to the nearest Mr Biggs rather I would tell him to go in my wife will attend to you!

Dear poster,
I dont think that intelligence is taught I think it runs in the genes. You can only teach one to be brilliant but not intelligent. (I stand to be corrected please!)
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Cyclone5(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2007
@Tobaaro - If you come to think of it, Iyabo is married and Ofunneka will soon have men chasing after her.  Looks may encourage a dude to lust after you but it wont persuade him to take you home to meet his folks.

These days wey hungry dudes plenty any well off woman already has all she will ever need to hook a man.

@Ikris - May I attempt to correct you? Intelligence is actually the ability to recognise forms, contexts and any sort of relationships. You can teach that. Talent, insight, and intuition may not be taught. Even knowledge can be acquired and wisdom developed over time through experience.

Anybody who can continue to learn will keep getting more intelligent. Unfortunately many of us stopped learning too early.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2007
We are refering to an unredeemable ignorant. We are dealing with an extreme case and not a moderate one.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by kazy00: 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2007
WELL TO ME I RATHER MARRY A URGLY 1 WHO VE INTELIGENT THEN BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAIN
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Bblak(f): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2007
No dull moment for me so i can't think of marying an empty barrel.i respect people that gat d brain anyday.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ruemu(m): 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2007
There r no urgly women , She's either attractive or not

U've got to have the brain to fit in,
if u come in with just beauty, u'll pack and leave soonest, after all beautiful women are mens slave, abi na lie

ASK lucky dube,
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ariblaze(m): 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2007
Please Ugly people have Ugly characters.

this is sooooooooooooooo

cool i just had to quote it grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
Its true dat Ugly peopl hav Ugly characters cos U kno rite 4rm d moment u wake up in d mornin and c her Ugly and Irritating face, u start having a bad day and u r just pissed off @ evrythng in ur lyf!! cry cry
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by angelchi(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ poster,wht is ur definition of ugly pls? will like 2 see wht u look like bt i can say anytin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / Whats The Worst Thing Youve Ever Done In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.