Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Need An Attorney Advice . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Need An Attorney Advice . (634 Views)

Autopsy Reveals Uwa Was Raped As A Virgin - Edo Attorney General / Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Offa Robbery: Michael Adikwu Is Dead — Kwara Attorney General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Attorney Advice . by Pvin: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
My friend carved fake school stamp and used it to defraud a fellow student who later got to know that the stamp is not genuine.

The defrauded student knowing that the guy is my friend called me to the guy's house to settle the issue between them which I did by asking the offender to submit his credentials to the complaint until he can refund the money.

After the two parties reached a consensus, I took the fake stamp away and destroyed it. Two weeks gone, my friend got arrested over the stamp issue and the Police insisted that he provides the stamp and he gave them my name as one who is with it.

Now that the police is looking for me, I needed to know how best to present my statement before going to the police station.
Re: I Need An Attorney Advice . by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Get a competent lawyer if you can afford it. You can call this Barrister for your best advise 08032530140
Re: I Need An Attorney Advice . by delzbaba(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
You just put yourself for wahala,why u destroy evidence,u must sleep sanko small,before this matter solve.
Re: I Need An Attorney Advice . by Pvin: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
adex79:
Get a competent lawyer if you can afford it. You can call this Barrister for your best advise 08032530140

Thanks for your comment, please can you give a clue of how much it will cost me to get a lawyer.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Commercial Bus Driver Jumps Under His Vehicle To Evade Arrest In Lagos / 9 In 10 Nigerian Girls Smuggled To Europe From Edo / How We Used Charms To Defraud Victims On The Internet – ‘yahoo Boys' Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.