Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time (16662 Views)

The First TECNO Device Running Kaios Is Here: Meet The T901 / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / Most Popular Tecno Device Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
I'm not so sure now if a topic like this has been created recently.

But I felt like discussing this on the forum considering how far I have come with believing in Tecno as a brand.

Besides, most of us can relate to owning a Tecno device and other Chinese OEMs than the Major Flagship phones of this world.

Tecno came into Nigeria at a time when it was a "Taboo" for an average NIgerian to own a mobile.
They moved on from that phase to actually replicate what we see in the big boys devices, and so for the first time, most Nigerians got to have a hang of what it means to play candy crush on a device, snap bright pictures, use BBM and other IM apps.

Some of us have graduated from Tecno, some of us still use the device despite owning bigger flagships, majority of us ( yours truly inclusive) are new converts who are really impressed with the quality of their work lately.

I have not just handled, but used a number of their new age devices, except the latest phantom series. I tried getting my hands on the phantom, but my source couldn't get me one to test run probably because it's really a high end device according to Tecno laws. So I resorted to begging for it through Twitter. I pray my market sells sha.

Okay, sorry for that diversion. I'll just go straight to the point.

My bestest Tecno device of all time goes to the Tecno Camon C9. I saw the phone at the salon today and how I felt when I first held it some months back was still the same way I felt holding it again today.

There is something about its build and feel. There is something about its fluidity in functionality that still piques me till this moment.
I love Tecno Camon C9 smiley smiley smiley

Which of their phones have you always liked? Are you singling out the device based on specs alone or have you actually used it?

Please share...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
saintfellow:
mine is alhaji tecno, model pana.
Huh sad

Don't Coman spoil my thread na.

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Whizpeter(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mine is the tecno H6, not the best in terms of features but that phone is as reliable AF!!

Of all the tecno phones I've used, it was the most dependable!!

Didn't gimme wahala and it tolerated a lot of abuse!!!

I used xposed installer to finish that phone, no aspect of the phone escaped my wrath... Even the settings page was tweaked!!

I was changing custom roms like clothes cos among all tecno phones till date, it has the highest amount of custom rom out there!!

Sold it later, not because it was faulty, nah!! Sold it because I felt I needed to upgrade to a 5 incher!! Still regret selling that device!!

I only knew its worth after I had already sold it!!

My tecno H6, wherever you are, just know that I still love you!! sad sad

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ritababe(f): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
tecno l8

9 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by TappGroupNG: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mine has to be the tecno w3, very affordable and meets all my phone needs.
Then the luxury series that I like has to be the new phantom phone, beautiful camera quality; and the speakers are just wow.

5 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by excanny: 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
OP, this is a no contest for Phantom 6+, but let's say apart from it.

Most definitely the Boom J8. It's can't be called a beast like Phantom 6+ but it just has a bit of everything I want in a smartphone in the right quantities.

Good RAM.

Nice screen size.

4G connectivity( Na to connnect am sharp sharp to Glo 4G LTE and be browsing like fast) cheesy

The camera is cool at 13MP.

Battery is on-point. 3000mAh.

7 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by toluwanimi07(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
excanny:

Most definitely the Boom J8. It's can't be called a beast like Phantom 6+ but it just has a bit of everything I want in a smartphone in the right quantities.

Good RAM.

Nice screen size.

4G connectivity( Na to connnect am sharp sharp to Glo 4G LTE and be browsing like fast) cheesy

Sorry bro J8 doesnt have band 28 dat glo uses

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Behankey(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Do we include the phantom phones? Coz that's the best there is right now. But I'll pick the L8 too. I look for battery capacity in a phone first.

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Whizpeter:
Mine is the tecno H6, not the best in terms of features but that phone is as reliable AF!!

I used xposed installer to finish that phone, no aspect of the phone escaped my wrath... Even the settings page was tweaked!!

I was changing custom roms like clothes cos among all tecno phones till date, it has the highest amount of custom rom out there!!

Sold it later, not because it was faulty, nah!! Sold it because I felt I needed to upgrade to a 5 incher!! Still regret selling that device!!

I wish I even know what the H6 looks like.
It must have been really worth the buy, you speak so passionately about it.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
Behankey:
Do we include the phantom phones? Coz that's the best there is right now. But I'll pick the L8 too. I look for battery capacity in a phone first.

Yeah, feel free.
Me I prefer making my judgements based on what I have seen and experienced.

Some people don't use a Tecno, but they sha have one that they really liked based on the specs declaration, they are free to share too.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Flashh: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mtchew.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
TappGroupNG:
Mine has to be the tecno w3, very affordable and meets all my phone needs.
Then the luxury series that I like has to be the new phantom phone, beautiful camera quality; and the speakers are just wow.

When will I use Phantom too o oembarassed embarassed
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
ritababe:
tecno l8

I no too gbadun that L8.
L8 plus is more like it.

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by shedy03(m): 1:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Whizpeter:

mine too H6, cute phone. it really served me, I leant to tweak on it.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Franky826: 1:39am On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:

Good RAM.

Nice screen size.

Heard J8 had touch issues o as in the touch is not quite responsive. Discouraged me from buying the phone.
Please how true is this?

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nastydroid(m): 1:43am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno N3
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by adegeye38(m): 5:21am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno M3 still one of the best ever

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Dam5reey(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2016
H6....... For me the phone was the beginning for Phantom 6 and 6+
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ritababe(f): 6:45am On Oct 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

I no too gbadun that L8. L8 plus is more like it.
yeah got the l8 before the l8+ came out, e pain me die.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Abayor7: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2016
#TeamTecnoL5 cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by amiibaby(f): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2016
Dont use tecno.... but would like to use it some day

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by yinkzzboy: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Used tecno l6, boomj8, presently using C9
Trust me camonc9 is the bomb!! In terms of battery l6 i doff ma hat, efficiency na techno j8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno phantom A+, now they just produce things i can't use

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by gemiclem(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Whizpeter:

Thanks
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by valx2: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2016
1 year plus now and still rocking my H8 aka (Droidpad8) this tab has made me above $2000 via fiverr.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by emeraldknytt(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
kk
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Olabisi247live: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2016
c8 still hot joo
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ritababe(f): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Abayor7:
#TeamTecnoL5 cool

that phone battery na die and very affordable with just 16500#

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Marvel1206: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2016
MizMyColi:
Huh sad
Don't Coman spoil my thread na.
Lmao grin grin
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Delicious22: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Good morning guys, please i have N20k and I want to get a new phone, preferably Tecno. Which one will you recommend for me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta / BREAKING NEWS: Etisalat Blackberry Complete Is Now N1000!!! / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.