Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time (16669 Views)

The First TECNO Device Running Kaios Is Here: Meet The T901 / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / Most Popular Tecno Device Of The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ritababe(f): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2016
excess4luv:

my love for that device increased per minute, I nearly forgot I had a laptop as it served almost all my needs electronically.

Longer battery life (5000ma) fast, perfect multitasking capacity, good audio speakers, bright night light etc.

only turn off was poor night captures.

I nearly cried the day I lost it at site, contained all my documents.
God bless my L5 wherever it is.

#teamL5

lol, sorry
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by MizMyColi(f): 10:13am On Oct 23, 2016
bigwizzy001:

Congrats on your buy Brosmiley smiley
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by techlesson: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Favourite?? I think it was my first tecno phone.. Tecno p3 grin
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Whizpeter(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
gemiclem:

Bro I need your help reply with your whatsapp digits

Please tell me when you've gotten it so that I can remove it!
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Adebash01(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2016
mine is Tecno A7, I love the phone

1 Like

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by techlesson: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
It's funny no one remembered the tecno R7 slimmest.. . cry
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Whizpeter(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

I wish I even know what the H6 looks like.
It must have been really worth the buy, you speak so passionately about it.

Really worth it!! Gosh that phone is bae!!

The day I bought it, I actually went to buy a blackberry (Z10) but dollar had just risen to N200 that week so blackberry phones were damn expensive!!

Z10 that was 33-35k became 45k, the dealer told me to take the H6 that it was a nice phone..

God bless him for giving me that phone!!
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by somsom(f): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
L8plus
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by LaPresidente(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno - Pana smiley
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by fabulouscare: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2016
shedy03:
mine too H6, cute phone. it really served me, I leant to tweak on it.
so u like H6 dat much? buy it again naw
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Behankey(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Have you guys used the L8 plus? Massive device for me. Plus unlike the battery. Ready to go anywhere anytime
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Whizpeter(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2016
ucheuzor1:

Please what's d price for techno w3.....am about buying techno camon c8 fairly used from a friend for 30k and I feel d price is quite high....

A fairly used camon c8 for 30k is on the high side!!

Go for a samsung galaxy s4... You can get a Nigerian used for that price!!

The london used is 36k
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Eleniyan15: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2016
TeamL8Plus

ritababe Sorry ooooo aunty L8 go do Plus na

Rocking this phone,the camera 5/10 compare to my infinixHotnote

MizMyColi any group for L8
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by gemiclem(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Whizpeter:

Please tell me when you've gotten it so that I can remove it!

Got it bro
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by KingRex1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mizmycoli at it again.. Remember our deal, you must become brand ambassador wink
Anyway my favourite is phantom 6,but it has a low battery cap angry

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
I don't use tecno I never wish to use it ..Am enjoying my Samsung one of the phones for big boys and big girls.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by samuelson06(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
TappGroupNG:
Mine has to be the tecno w3, very affordable and meets all my phone needs.

Please how much is this phone now?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by enfantdedieu: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:
OP, this is a no contest for Phantom 6+, but let's say apart from it.

Most definitely the Boom J8. It's can't be called a beast like Phantom 6+ but it just has a bit of everything I want in a smartphone in the right quantities.

Good RAM.

Nice screen size.

4G connectivity( Na to connnect am sharp sharp to Glo 4G LTE and be browsing like fast) cheesy

The camera is cool at 13MP.

Battery is on-point. 3000mAh.
bros how much is j8?
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by mikkypel(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
ritababe:
tecno l8

Team L8 plus but what i fear is what if this phone hangs, that would be a hell of a problem since the battery cannot be removed
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by mikkypel(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
maxwell60:
I don't use tecno I never wish to use it ..Am enjoying my Samsung one of the phones for big boys and big girls.

Didn't they teach you how to read in Primary school, this thread is mainly for Tecno users.. Pack off
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Ignyte(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Who has started using Xposed for w3
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Currently i am using m3,i bought it 26k after my infinix zero two started having network issues just after 6months of using...I am enjoying m3 ba3 sha.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by ritababe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
mikkypel:

Team L8 plus but what i fear is what if this phone hangs, that would be a hell of a problem since the battery cannot be removed

hold the volume and power button same time for ten seconds, it will automatically switch off.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by sleam: 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Tecno N3 is my favorite... simply because I could connect it to my TV to watch movies. And I need a used, clean one to buy
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by mikkypel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
ritababe:

hold the volume and power button same time for ten seconds, it will automatically switch off.

Ooh thanks, that is educating
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by excanny: 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
enfantdedieu:
bros how much is j8?
It goes for 53k at Jumia.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by Whizpeter(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
gemiclem:

Got it bro
Please modify your quote too!
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by viso311: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
have actually handled a lot of tecno fones from p5 to h6 to m5 to r7 to c8,there is none like h6.that has bin their best fone ever and just like someone said,it is the h6 dt gave birth to the phantom 6 series.the fone no dey lag at all,with its 8mp back camera,it can compete with c8.here in nairaland the forum on tecno h6 was more than 150 pages.
Wish tecno can do somtin like dis again with a range of 45k to 55k.but right now wanna have a feel of other brands.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by noble71(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
ucheuzor1:

Please what's d price for techno w3.....am about buying techno camon c8 fairly used from a friend for 30k and I feel d price is quite high....

how can u buy second hand C8 for 30k you can get the new one at 38k. don't try it.
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by billynoni(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
excanny:

It goes for 53k at Jumia.
Okay,buh got mine for 45k@slot. God bless that wonderful lady that introduced me to J8,i planned to go for another brand when i was leaving home
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by bizhop101(m): 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
SCRAP....
Re: Name Your Most Favorite Tecno Device Of All Time by bigwizzy001(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
MizMyColi:

Congrats on your buy Brosmiley smiley

you're welcome darling... or should I dash you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Find Phone Numbers By Name / Prices Of Iphone 7 And Iphone 7 Plus In Nigeria - Jumia, Konga And Slot / BREAKING NEWS: Etisalat Blackberry Complete Is Now N1000!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.