Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho (1322 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by chocolateme(f): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
A MAN CONFESSION DURING DELIVERANCE:
I TURN INTO A WOMAN AT NIGHT. During deliverance, this man confessed to changing to a woman at night, goes out and ensure he sleeps with men.
Here is his story:
I turn into a woman at night and sleep with other men as a way and condition of my rituals to become rich and powerful during the day. When it's night, I do my rituals and then turn into a woman, go out and sleep with rich and powerful men whom I drain their wealth and very early in the morning, I turn back to my normal self as a man but I was surprised the other day I didn't turn back to my normal self fully. I tried all I could but I couldn't turn. This caused people to take me to the church for deliverance" he said. We are in the end times where people do all manner of things to make money and be powerful. And also to men that are consumed in immorality, Some of these women in mini skirts you see at night everywhere are fishes, snakes, animals and men as you can see here. May you be protected in Jesus name.

Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by kinggogo: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Dafuq is dis undecided angry

Men wey e don sleep with go dey curse their lives now

Dem no go knw say na their fellow man dem nyash grin

Gross

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by Olizey(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by oshinadekunle(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
well end time finx, amona tete ma boo
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by sharpwriter(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by ErectedDick(f): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2016

Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by chocolateme(f): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olizey:
Blood of Jesus
i thought you guys likes boobs grin
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by makelove2m(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Olizey:
Blood of Jesus

Am seeing silicone mask on duty right now.......needed the video to believe this
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by Olizey(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
makelove2m:

Am seeing silicone mask on duty right now.......needed the video to believe this

Lol. Ask op

1 Like

Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by Olizey(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
chocolateme:
i thought you guys likes boobs grin

Honestly? Me I do not

I prefer da Booty cool
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by ouzo1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
Chai....Chisos!!! I yaff died...as a member of the vaseline crew I don decide to take leave till further notice..dis man yaff spoil my mind
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by daremiarchs(m): 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Jesu! shocked For real?
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by ourkobo: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2016
I hope the charlatan of a pastor paid him enough to eat a good meal, not to mention get treatment for his gynecomastia!

2 Likes

Re: Man Got Stuck In A Woman's Body After Turning Into A Woman To Sleep With Men Pho by okwabayi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2019
We really deserve the monkey tag white people call us. Why will someone with obvious hormonal defects agree to participate in such deception?

(1) (Reply)

Used 2007 Toyota Camry For Sale (in Good Condition) / Stock Timberland Make An Order Now! / Trumpet Flyover Will Stop Preventable Accident Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.