Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1235953 members, 1644629 topics. Date: Friday, 18 April 2014 at 05:32 PM

Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? (14373 Views)

"touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained / Tb Joshua Sends A Team Pastors And The New Anointed Water For Synagogue London / Tb Joshua's Anointed Water Heals The People ! (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by xynerio(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2009
I recently watch Emmanuel T.v and see the miracle of the water. It was package like the small Deltol bottle with a blue wrapper. He used it to make a blind woman see, a lame man to walk. Is this water for real. Hmm! another discovering from bros Joshua.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Antoine B: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2009
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllnbbb
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by manmustwac(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2009
xynerio:

I recently watch Emmanuel T.v and see the miracle of the water. It was package like the small Deltol bottle with a blue wrapper. He used it to make a blind woman see, a lame man to walk. Is this water for real. Hmm! another discovering from bros Joshua.
Dose it come with a moneyback guarantee?
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by skfa1: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2009
manmustwac:

grin grin grin
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by lemmycop: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2009
manmustwac:

Does it come with a moneyback guarantee?
How can U joke with a thing like this? embarassed
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by mactao(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2009
People, the Bible says that freely have we received, so we should also freely give. I don't understand why anyone would sell anointed water.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Horus(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2009
manmustwac:

LOL  grin I cant stop laughing !!!
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by donnie(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2009
@ Poster

Are you certain the water is for sale? How much does it cost?
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by hubreality(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2009
I second donnie on that. @poster, I also want to know; are you the so called "anointed water" seller?
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Nicolas N.: 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2009
No. It is not for sale. It is free of charge. You don't pay to buy annointing. I have got mine and nothing was required from me.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by BADLEE: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2009
Has Tb Joshua Purchased Yellow urine from me ?
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by naijanow: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2009
ANOINTED WATER IS NOT FOR SALE! Please, do we live in an era where we can't pick up the phone and call to confirm what we hear? CALL THE SCOAN TO CONFIRM. abeg. their numbers are all over Emmanuel TV and their websites. Unless you just want to be deceived by fraudsters! Choice is yours.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by The Light2: 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
People can never stop being funny!

Let us assume, without conceding, that the water is actually sold. Let somebody call the phone numbers on the screen of Emmanuel TV or visit the official website of the church to get the numbers and then call them to find out how much it costs.

Better still come and "buy" it yourself at the church and then tell the world how much it costs.
Me, I got mine FREE OF CHARGE, FOC, and I can confidently tell whoever cares to listen that the person who started this thread is just a ridiculous liar, who has nothing better to do.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by ameerah ahmad: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2013
How can I get the anointing water or the private number of tb joshua
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Image123(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
dey wan bomb TB ma guy sha.
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Aigbehis(m): 10:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Even if the anointing water is sold @ N5000, Ȋ̝̊̅§ it not fair enough?
Those Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊t say it must be free, do U̶̲̥̅̊ think:
- The water was feltched from υя grandfather's well full of grasses and spyrogira @ his backyard?
-The water did nt undergo purification, chlorination, iodization, etc
-Was d containers not manufactured by a company?
-What about the printing of the pack
-were the broducts nut transported from areas of production to SCOAN?
Naija need every thing 4 free
Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by doris carter: 4:19am On Nov 20, 2013
Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_nations@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks.

Do you want to be heal by Prophet TB Joshua of SCOAN and be free from your sickness and get your problem solved, also did you want to get the Anoiting Waters and the Sticker send to you directly to your country?, if possibly you want these you can as well email us directly on our desk centre on this email, Email is (synagogue_church_of_all_nations@live.com), Email now for prayers and how to get the Anointing Waters/OIL. Thanks.

Re: Have You Purchase Your Anointed Water From T.b Joshua? by Wallace12: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2013
HEALED OF HIV1 and HIV2 THROUGH THE POWER OF THE ANOINTING WATER.

Emmanuel. The God of Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN is a real God. I posted an appreciation message here how I received my Anointing Water here in Spain through the email and contacts Of SCOAN which is (scoan.ng@hotmail.com) I got here through by another betheren. After receiving the Anointing Water and by faith I applied it after am diagnosed of HIV 1 and HIV 2 by the Doctor. I drink it in the Morning and Evening always and prophesy my Miracles, God so kind that on the 3rd November, I went for check up and the Doctor was asking me what prescription I took and how manage and I narrate everything to Him.
People of God, God is so good and there is power in TB Joshua and the Anointing Water.
Please know who to contacts to get you Anointing Water as I did and once again is scoan.ng@hotmail.com and am free in Jesus name.
God is still saying something and I believed that through them I will soon come to SCOAN, Lagos to share this Testimony as am already working on it.
Praise the Lord.

(0) (Reply)

Born Again Christian Women Wearing Make-up, Is It Biblical? / Antichrist At Work!the Maddest Novel History Ever Produced. (the Davinci Code) / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.