Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. (696 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / Reno Omokri Definition Of APC’s Change / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by drberry(m): 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
So Reno Omokri set out to his Facebook account and gave this definition of Recession.

" Somebody asked me to define recession. This is my definition: When you replace an Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala who has a PhD in regional economics and development from the Massachussets Institute of Technology as her highest educational qualification with Kemi Adeosun who has a a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of East London as her highest educational qualification, the result you get is recession."

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by drberry(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
That's the perfect definition for the word. We have gold in Nigeria yet we make use of aluminum all because of political differences and pride.

Some may argue that the price of oil wasn't low under GEJ as it is now but mind you NOI was also a Minister under OBJ when the price of oil was as low as $20, yet the economy still thrived under her and we had enough to save and even pay off a huge chunk of our national debts.

President Buhari should swallow his pride and call on those who can save our ailing and dying economy.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by Lamzee(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
OP which kain killer pass you give us so? na you post na you first comment

All this no deduct your salary na Mr Omokri
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by omamush(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lol I just like this man
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by deji68: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
chai !!!!! see finishing grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by drberry(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lamzee:
OP which kain killer pass you give us so? na you post na you first comment

All this no deduct your salary na Mr Omokri
grin grin Bros no vex abeg. Me sef wan build house for that land. grin grin
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by psucc(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
So substituting through, recession in Nigeria can best be known as Adeosun. Lollls

We when she fail the arithmetic mental sum during the interview on WAEC, I knew we were in for the unknown.

This govt and her supporters has no reason to blame oil price fall for the recession.
The 2016 budget was planned on $36/barrel with 2.2mbpd. Now according to Kachikwu, we are exporting 1.7mbpd, a shortfall of 0.5mbpd and oil price is rallying between $42/b. Thus we have a excess of $6/b. Can the mathematicians help us yo see what we have?

In addition, there is no subsidy payment. How then do we have revenue short fall?
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided undecided undecided wats dis wan saying
Re: Check Out Reno Omokri's Definition Of Recession. by danichoice: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
This guy makes too much noise these days. This reccession started right under the Same almighy Ngozi. In 2015 b4 our dear PhD holder left she borrowed to pay federal civil servants while many state govts couldnt salary for several months. What am i saying ? Kemi is evidently not doing too good yet i dont think Ngozi would ave done better in this present condition even with her almight PhD. Every Nigerian does suffer from that disease called short memory.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Africa’s 1st Female TV Presenter, Anike William At 80 / Prof. Wole Soyinka Says, 'where Did We Go Wrong? Wake Up Nigerian Youths / Nigerian Army Prepares For The Burial Of Their Fallen Hero Lt. Col. Abu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.