Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti (27796 Views)

President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
it strayed into farms in federal poly ado.

Ahmedhussain3463:
y dis mumu dey swear nw.back to sender,i hate people dt are nt deplomatic in a situation like dis.and mind u,i dnt support fulani herdsmen and neither will i support crack down on dem if their cow did nt strayed into any bodys farm
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
maasoap:

I hope you will be there to protect rural people if and when Fulani warlords invade Ekiti villages in any retaliatory attacks on the killing of their cattle or herdsmen based on Fayose's order if the order is ever carried out.
Not by typing on nairaland to gather likes.
the awesome reassurance is that a lotta em do biz in Ekiti...do not worry.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
the little we did 2 years back a lot of fulani fled ado ekiti.... they won't...they dare not.... but then they r welcome to try

maasoap:

Easier said than done, lol. Deaths of innocent villagers loading.............

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
your biz, as far as am concerned Nigeria ends in Kabba.

matrixme:
The way cows roam around Abuja these days, you'll wonder if grasses have outgrown residential areas in the city. It's so shameful that no one is doing a thing to curb this menance. Just go to Cotonou there if you will see a single goat or chicken roaming freely. If all animal rearers are allowed to keep driving their livestocks around, then I had better gone to get a large number of snails and let them cross a busy road on a Monday Morning, we see who will loose.
No wonder average lifespan of Nigerians keep reducing. If those mangy and exhausted animals are what we have on our foods, then we should all be worried.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
bring ur cows....and test the madness

eebraa:
The Mad man called Fayose and his evil followers

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
tell us the difference btw a terrorist and their cheerleaders

Ahmedhussain3463:
pls b civil nw,y compare me wit a terrorist nw?
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by TheFreeOne: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
masseratti:
fayose and Ffk is not the kind of men we need, they are complete omo..... hummm,
Anyway its high time we demand from other incompetent govs of Sw to do something especially Oyo, Osun they have to take the bull by the horn, am disappointed with Ogun and Oyo States governors especially, i don't know why Those states should be in penury, by now they are suppose to be competitive with Lagos and far ahed of other states, foreign investment is not the key but Local citizens investment whereby they pay taxes and retain their money in local banks for the banks to lemd to others, foreign investment is a ruse, no nation develop with that, that's why Our naira is sinking, labanese, indians, Chinese, all of them are changing naira to dollars we have at cbn to take it home, least i forget shoorite, mtn and other south Africa coys are doing worse, they don't even own a single building.

Who amongst those present players on the political scene has spoken out for their people more than them in recent times? Is it the frogeye that sold his people to Fulani hegemony for selfish personal political exigency and is now wailing because the presidency shut him out in the scheme of things

As regards development in the southwest I hope the regional integration works out fine for our mutual developmental benefits as we look forward to better economic managers as governors.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Oga if u turn to cow enta Ekiti dem go kill u join
Stupid people wasting precious lives

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
masseratti:
please hush it, i don't like fayose and am expecting Ajimobi to follow suit, but No one has the ace for ak 47, bring it on, if you guys can't control your people and tell them to get a ranch, all the cattle will be slaughtered, you can't say because you poo in the village in the bush you have the right to poo in the city, its not done.
the mayhem those things unleash in the iseyin saki axis needs to be curtailed
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by inkon: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
maasoap:

I hope you will be there to protect rural people if and when Fulani warlords invade Ekiti villages in any retaliatory attacks on the killing of their cattle or herdsmen based on Fayose's order if the order is ever carried out.
Not by typing on nairaland to gather likes.

Fayose happens to be the elected, executive governor of Ekiti State whose statutory obligation is to protect the lives and properties of Ekiti people.

Now, there is a cancer in the system - those who think they are above the law and can go about killing people and destroying their crops/means of livelihood with reckless abandon. To these people, Fayose has risen to call a spade a spade by making a law that will bring a lasting peace. Hampering their intrusion will, no doubt, serve a great purpose in this regard and your likes are saying he shouldn't have done that because Fulani is notorious for unlawful attack.

Do you really think the dead cows are more important to Fulani than the crops are to farmers?

If you are craving for nl like, I'm certainly not your type. I say things the way I see them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by masseratti: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jazzlite:

the mayhem those things unleash in the iseyin saki axis needs to be curtailed
exactly
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by masseratti: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Who amongst those present players on the political scene has spoken out for their people more than them in recent times? Is it the frogeye that sold his people to Fulani hegemony for selfish personal political exigency and is now wailing because the presidency shut him out in the scheme of things

As regards development in the southwest I hope the regional integration works out fine for our mutual developmental benefits as we look forward to better economic managers as governors.
frogeye don't have anyone for sale, if you don't know let me tell you, the down fall of Gej startrd from social media especially from here Nairaland, if the polls in 2019 is free and fair PMB is a goner plus PDP, tinubu does not hold the kind of influence you guys think of in the southWest, so rest your case on that, he recommend osinbanjo for vp #fact, he wanted to be VP and he was told sw Christians won't vote for a Muslim /Muslim candidate, he has control of Lagos and Osun #fact, every other 4 states that makes up sw he has no say, oyo, ogun apc, ondo, ekiti, pdp, its better we seek for another party amd woo the minorities in middle belt, i never knew there were Christians in borno until chibok girls saga, focus on them if you want a better country.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jazzlite:

you talk like .... fear is defined as ensuring ur people's security right? in ur local dictionary....

collect balance of ur tuition from ur Engrish tisha

Im glad you used the 'talk like' which means you dont even understand shìt I said but you had to fire off insults. A knee jerk reaction from a m0ron with the IQ of a prawn... a walking disaster about to happen. Instead of walking around embarrasing your family's good name you need to see a shrink ASAP.
Oh and its teacher , product of 'under mango tree' secondary school
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Im glad you used the 'talk like' which means you dont even understand shìt I said but you had to fire off insults. A knee jerk reaction from a m0ron with the IQ of a prawn... a walking disaster about to happen. Instead of walking around embarrasing your family's good name you need to see a shrink ASAP.
Oh and its teacher , product of 'under mango tree' secondary school
Tenuous expressions from a weak mind

Debased simple-minded black hole of soul-destroying, coma-inducing dullness

Creeping unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse

Vacuous stench-emitting moving stench of leprosy, Rank one dimensional putrid waste of flesh

Maniacal nostril-offending mental midget with the "natural grace" of an intoxicated beluga whale. # waste of circumlocution

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jazzlite:

[color=#000099][/color]
Owwwwww clap for yourself buddy
using words u dont understand
Lemme guess u copied and pastedsomeone's insults here
grin grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
obaaderemi:
ekiti is not enugu or abia

You are a basturd for quoting Abia,don't you know that Abians don't give a fucck about fulanis and other southern idiiats.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by obaaderemi: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

You are a basturd for quoting Abia,don't you know that Abians don't give a fucck about fulanis and other southern idiiats.
You are not a 'basturd' but a real bastard!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Jazzlite: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Owwwwww clap for yourself buddy
using words u dont understand
Lemme guess u copied and pastedsomeone's insults here
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
obaaderemi:
You are not a 'basturd' but a real bastard!

Well since you don't want that respectful way, you are a full time Bastard, God punish you.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by FrankOguns(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
These Fulani with their believe that this country belongs to them, so they refused to leave the state since the Governor gave the order few months ago, no wonder I kept seeing caws everywhere and they kept claiming that it belongs to the Yoruba's from Kwara
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Trexnemesis(m): 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thank you Generalising Fayose for showing other sleeping governors what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by talk2aikay(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nigerians have spoken, from wat i can deduce from the various comments, our people are tired of the herdsmen, and their open terror; someone even recommended Fayose for a Nobel prize. This clearly shows how untenable the present grazing policy has become. If those idiots cannot build ranches instead of dirtying our roads and pillaging our farmlands, then they should confine their aimless wanderings to the north. I congratulate Fayose for coming up with a smart strategy for the stomach infrastructure project

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by slivertongue: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
i have no sympathy for miyetti allah cattle breeders they are a lawless group. they enjoy attackin their host. they think every state is plateau state wia tried to plunder. i saw dia havock at godogodo, dogo fili etc last sday and missed danger by hours. so fayose ride on bt apply d law well

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by basadenet: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where was this Cattle breeder association when herdsmen are killing human beings across the country? just five cows only, I had expected the malu marshals to kill more 200 cows for start. kudos to people's Governors. i hope other southern Governors will follow suit.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by islandmoon: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Jazzlite:

we understand that there's no such thing as an innocent fulani/hausa... get it right...so whether u rear cows or change moni one criminal implicates all

get it right as in?
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Vikky014(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Built2last:
Take it or leave it. Fulani will never forgive Fayose....They never forgive.

A lot will be planned up north on what to do to him when his tenure is over.
so are u a fulani man
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by GBASKY: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
BASTARD PEOPLE WITH BASTARD RELIGION FROM A BASTARD ISMAIL THE FORE FATHER OF BASTARD NOTHERNERS

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by ettybaba(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
AirFireEarthH20:
Foolish association...Abeg Peter 'The Rock' Fayose carry go...more cows for your stomach infrastructure program.

God bless Ayo Fayose
God bless SE/SS

may the other south drown in the lagoon

SS and SE governors are cowards. All the states in the SW have spoken against open grazing. Id1ot.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by obaaderemi: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Well since you don't want that respectful way, you are a full time Bastard, God punish you.
Hahahaha...sorry,now i can see u are in pain.God is punishing u already.it shows.sorry
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Bontoto50(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
No place for those trash calling themselves herdsmen in ekiti OSHOKOMOLE HIMSELF RIDE ON
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
obaaderemi:
Hahahaha...sorry,now i can see u are in pain.God is punishing u already.it shows.sorry

God punishing me? You can't be serious i live where there is light and you live in darkness, you are so pathetic,zoo animal.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by shine96: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
GBTYO:

And they will fail
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Sanwo-Olu’s Commissioners And Special Advisers. / IPOB: Nigerians In America Write Trump, Seek Immediate Clampdown On IPOB / Adeyinka Grandson Speaks On Deportation Plan By British Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.