Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti (27794 Views)

President Buhari's Cows In 2015 Vs 2017 (Pictures) / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / El-rufai Condemns Killing Of Bala Madaki And His Nephew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by whiteprince(m): 5:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Excuse me please...where is that miyeti idiot from? He even have the rotten gut to write that rubbish...

Ooh my God if u see what these murderous herdsmen did in kaduna,u will cry for the victims and this muntula is here talking abt compensation...He even know that their members are evil

Is someone smelling what am smelling from that letter?
I smell war and threat...are u guys not reading inbetween the lines?
This guy is indirectly sending a message to ekiti government...he's indirectly saying that if they are not compensated and if the killing of their cows didn't stop they will retaliate/raid ekiti state...
That letter is a threat message to the governor

These people are feeling like gods...if only all governors will implement that law,Nigeria will be herdsmen-free

But I know that they are capable of doing nothing to ekiti state and governor fayose will wipe them out if they over step their boundary

How many LIKES if u think am making sense and that the herdsmen are capable of doing nothing to ekiti state and that His Excellency govnr fayose is their match

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by malawe(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Abeg make una leave am
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by GBTYO: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2016
anonimi:

Is Ebola Owu who is DullardPoo's Advisor Plenipotentiary also a mad man
He said that governors and LGA Chairmen are responsible and empowered to deal with the herdsmen,

Obasanjo spoke wisely.

His words were directed at the FG cautioning them on imposing grazing bill across all states.

His statement meant that Governors like Fayose who are both the chief security officers of their state and overseeing landlord are the ones to consider grazing reserves and not the FG.

It was a tactful message chastising Buhari against imposing his demonic grazing reserves bill.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by lagosrd: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
If one carefully reads the concluding part of the interview. There is no objection to the fact that this people think they owe any part of the country. People were gruesomely murdered in Kaduna by your members all you can say is to condone with them. Meanwhile you want to destroy other people's source of livelihood to sustain yours. It h as come to an end in ekiti state if all other states are sleeping . Go and adopt the latest wat to keep your livestock. However most of these guys are not Fulani guys thet are called bands.. Bororo but I keep wandering why Fulani elites and emirates keep hiding them as part of them . So as to continue using them as beast of burden and slaves. A lot of them are in Niger state . They have nationalise by obtaining national I.d cards. We are in deep sheet except we accept regionalism once and for all.
Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by holaralph(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2016
Good day to my FELLOW AND UN-BIAS NLs, though it's being months have commented due to the seed of discord sown among our nigerian awesome youths, though i only read but as far this news i have this following to say............
OBA ONI IYIN OF EKITI HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH FULANI BORORO OR WHAT THEY USE TO CALL THEM, IT WAS A VERY BAD EXPERIENCE BECAUSE THEY REALLY BEAT OBA ONI IYIN OF EKITI LIKE A BABY, MANY YEARS AGO WHEN I USE TO TRAVEL DUE TO SOUND ENGINEERING WORK I KNOW WHAT WE USE TO FACE, I REMEMBER A SUNDAY MORNING WHEN THIS HERDSMEN LED THEIR CATTLES ONTO THAT NEW ILORIN EXPRESS WAY BEFORE GETTING TO EYE NKORIN MANY PEOPLE WHERE INJURED AND MANY TOYOTA HUMMER BUS AND SIENNAS WHERE DESTROYED YET THOSE FULANI DID NOT WAIT TAKE CARE OF THOSE VICTIMS THE WAY THEY FLED INTO THE BUSH MADE ME TO CONCLUDE THAT THEY ARE NOTHING BUT COW THEMSELVES.
FINALLY THERE IS A SCHOOL AT THE HEART OF IPAJA (HONEYLAND) THE OWNER OF THE SCHOOL HAS A GENERATOR ENGINEER WHOM HE SENT TO ISEYIN TO GO AND SERVICE HIS GENERATOR IN ISEYIN WHAT THOSE HERDSMEN DID TO THAT MAN WHEN HE WAS COMING FROM ISEYIN TO LAGOS WAS NOTHING BUT DEVILSH ATTACK, THE MAN SAID THEY WAYLAID HIM WITH THE JEEP HE CARRIED BUT AFTER NOTICING THAT HE ISN'T STOPPING THEY THROW A MATCHET AT HIM AND THE MATCHET GET STUCKED TO HIS SHOULDER HONESTLY THAT WAS THE WAY THE MAN REACHED LAGOS............. AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED LET OTHER STATE FOLLOW SUIT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR THEM

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 23, 2017
They condemn the killing of cows but jubilate in the killing of humans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Ahmad Bello Mahmud, Buhari’s Nominee For REC Over Citizenship / Fela And Suspended ANN Chairman Caught In Night Club celebrating APC largesse / Troops Neutralise Boko Haram/iswap Members At Kasha, Recover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.