Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

What Is The Most Important Lessons You've Learnt In Life? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is The Most Important Lessons You've Learnt In Life? (352 Views)

Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning / Why Chinua Achebe Is One Of The World's Most Important Modern Writers / My Parents Banned Me From Speaking Igbo.. I Learnt From Yorubas ---T.N. Adaobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Most Important Lessons You've Learnt In Life? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
One of the most important lessons that I have learned in life is to "face your fears". Fears can hold us back from experiencing everything that life has to offer. When we give into fear we limit ourselves. We can do this, go that far, but no more.

My fear then was a fear of failure due to circumstances that I personally both at home and in school. I was so afraid that I would fail that I failed to take action. This was a self fulfilling cycle that kept me from achieving goals that I had in my business and personal life. I was so paralyzed by fear that I did nothing. I would get excited to do something, and get ready to do it and then the fear would take over and I would quit. It was so pathetic but I learnt that I can conquer it as life went on and I did...

So what of you, tell us the most important lessons you've learnt in life so far?

(1) (Reply)

Need An Interior Decorator Services ? / Water Fountain / Are You In Need Of A Proficient Writer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.