Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Miyettii Threat Of Violence To Ekiti Confirms Group Behind Fulani Militia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyettii Threat Of Violence To Ekiti Confirms Group Behind Fulani Militia (594 Views)

Jet Bombs Fulani Militia In Adamawa After They Massacred Villagers (Graphic Pic / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) / Monkey Pox: Ekiti Confirms Two Suspected Cases. Why Is The Army In The East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miyettii Threat Of Violence To Ekiti Confirms Group Behind Fulani Militia by GBTYO: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Stressing that its members are bona fide citizens of the country, the group, in a statement issued on Saturday by its spokesman, Baba Othman Ngelzarma, sought the intervention of the federal government “before this macabre incident develops into unquenchable inferno involving our members and Ekiti State government”.

Now you know who the so called Libyans are.

I am calling on Ekiti State Govt to officially notify the Security outfits including the DSS of this open declaration and threat of mayhem by the Cattle Breeders Association.

The Spokesman must be invited to clarify his statement and charged with treason and making terrorist threat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyettii Threat Of Violence To Ekiti Confirms Group Behind Fulani Militia by Ngokafor(f): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
.....Its not their fault,it is millions of gullible and short-sighted zombies who empowered them by voting in their grand patron buhari i blame..

....Now the frankeinstan monster created by zombies is waiting to consume anyone in its path unchallenged.

.....The worst part is that inspite of all the suffering caused by buhari and his cohorts,the worst is yet to come..

4 Likes

Re: Miyettii Threat Of Violence To Ekiti Confirms Group Behind Fulani Militia by Abeymills(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
I trust my pipu let those bastardized creatures miyeti wetin b dat their useless name sef God of our land strike u n all ur zombi sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Miyettii Threat Of Violence To Ekiti Confirms Group Behind Fulani Militia by dEastActivist: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2016
Exactly my thought.
They mobilize them and the mercenaries delivers...

Infact they are the coordinating unit judging by their tone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Expect 7,000 Megawatts Of Electricity Next Year – Osinbajo / Joyful Moment For Papa As He Walks His 2 Daughters Down The Aisle (photos) / Femi Adesina Mingles With EFCC Bound Orji Uzor Kalu At Sun Conference,Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.