Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,680 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) (40084 Views)

Hilarious Video Of Davido Feeding His Son, Ifeanyi, With His Jaw (video) / Okiki Afolayan Shows Off The Interior Design Of His Beautiful Sitting Room. Pics / See This Adorable Photos Of Davido Feeding His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Fact007(m): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2016
Daughter feeding father not davido feeding daughter
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by royalfamily(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mtchew , How's this a sensible news ...nawa o... Before nko sha na my pikin or OP pikin diaper he go change..This guy n media b like lai Muhammed n lie.
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Atheistan: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
show off...
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by temodent(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Whoever posted this and the mod who brought it to the front page should next time notify us again when Davido is going to the toilet to poo. This place is becoming like a junkyard. As if we dont have better things to do with our times again. Anyway we got a choice but just that it pained to see what thrash comes up here.
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Martinola(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
if im no feed im own dota...na my im go feed
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by ArabMopol(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
I hope he no won abuse that little girl... Afonjas are natural paedophile... Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by justmenoni: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Op firstly it's called diapers and not pampers unless the brand name is pampers...what exactly has nairaland been reduced to...i mean has it gotten to a stage of outright BULLSHIT... if you don't find or have good news to put on FP, then go to other thread properties, auto, crime, romance, education and find educative and interesting topics which are outrightly FP worthy.... what's the big deal in changing your kid's diaper, I do this every now and then and I don't see it as been extraordinary...
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by toidflex(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Any trash can make frontpage on nairaland!what is the big deal if davidoo changes his baby diaper?i just finish cleaning my son bombom eeehen is he not my son is dat a big deal......
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by ballowap(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice one. I rep http://ballowap.com.ng
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by korres00(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Remyboyhefty:
grin OBO your mates dey mtv mama dey carry award even dat afonja carry afrima ...Ur own be say to dey house change diaper shame on you
Sir, sorry to say, but u are a foo0l..so which is more important.....a bloody award which no one cares about after that night or his own flesh and blood...
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Btruth: 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Cute baby girl.

Olorun a ba e wooo. A ba mi naa wo temi ooo.

1 Like

Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
i ve done this with 2 of children already, now they 4 and 6 years old, but with the so called celebrities every thing
Thang is a big deal.
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by psalmz(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

Hater
is this news
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by OsuGanja(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
2fine2fast:
In his room or in a hotel?.....the bed cover thou shocked shocked

You get Big eyes ba....Nice one, I see am too
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by SafeDavid(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Yeye boy... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by ghost3040: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
So this big pikin neva still know wen piss dey worry her wey make she dey wear pampers
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Greenlp(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by Onosbillions(m): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2016
The Joys of fatherhood
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by bidexmedia(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Digital Solutions Available
Radio advertisement (Inspiration 92.3 in Lagos, Inspiration 100.5 in Ibadan and Inspiration 105.9 in Uyo)
Bulk SMS, GSM database, Email marketing, Blog design, SEO, etc
Call:- 08069073333, 07064642210
BBM pin - 7b8006db. Website - www.bsms.com.ng
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by oshorstan(f): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2016
The baby na Left handed ohhh !!! I done see my friend oooo
Re: Davido Feeding & Changing His Daughter's Pants In His Room (pics,vid) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
I bin dey wonder how diz guy 4 look like if he bin ajegunle boi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Next Rated: Zlatan Reacts To Headies Nominating Him Alongside Rema, Lyta Fireboy / 'Waist Trainer' Toyin Aimakhu's Fans Roast Her (pics) / Davido Reveals His Team Members Are Stealing From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.