Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband (47705 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Pauline Tallen Over The Death Of Her Husband (Pics) / John Tallen Is Dead!! (Pauline Tallen's Husband Dies) / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by CyberTerkz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
People who have not seen money before, family means nothing to them. If you've seen money, you know it's true worth and you are not a greedy fellow, then family will come first in all things. Kudos to this good wife!

Bellow Is the screenshot of What Pauline Tallen Has to say on why she rejects her Ambassadorial appointment.

Source - http://www.benueblog.com/2016/10/female-ambassadorial-nominee-rejects.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by dulaman: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
''....because HE is my primary responsibilty''...... but people were shouting at buhari when he remind aisha her primary responsibility.

269 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by PaulIdu: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mr Tallen is a Lucky lucky man , he is clearly amongst the few men that got a good woman

379 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Emo101(m): 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Abeg Come And Carry Am Give My Wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Pierocash(m): 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
God pls,give me this kind of woman as a wife.and i wil serve You all d rest of my life

299 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by PHfinest(m): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tiri Gbosa!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
A perfect example of Virtuous woman as described in Proverbs 31:10-31.
Shame to Aisha(and Buhari).

God Bless Mrs Talen. Get Well soon Mr Talen

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
PaulIdu:
Mr Tallen is a Lucky lucky man , he is clearly amongst the few men that got a good woman
Buhari said his at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and to the wrong audience.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Just imagine the average Nigerian girl in that position

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari said his at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and to the wrong audience.

Buhari said his[abegshift] In a wrong way, [/abegshift] at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and to
the wrong audience, for the wrong reasons.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by yarimo(m): 12:08am On Oct 23, 2016
People like PAULINE Mary because of love , not like nowadays girls who Mary because of MONEY. May God bless you PAULINE TALLINN

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by onomeasike: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2016
I think our focus should be to use this opportunity to pray for healing for Mr Tallen so his cherished can do what he enjoys which is serving his fatherland.
May God heal Mr Tallen so that his wife's sacrifice shall not be in vain in Jesus name (Amen)

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 3:42am On Oct 23, 2016
ikennaf1:

Buhari said his[abegshift] In a wrong way, [/abegshift] at the wrong time, in the wrong place, and to
the wrong audience, for the wrong reasons.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 23, 2016
I love it people act selfless. It still shows that there's hope for humanity.

17 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by figment232(m): 4:24am On Oct 23, 2016
As a former Deputy Gov an ambassadorial post is an insult on her status.Bubu is a goat!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by AroOkigbo(m): 4:30am On Oct 23, 2016
All na wash.
Was she not contacted before the list was collated and made public?
Why did she not turn it down then?

"Family first" is a very nice reason- kudos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Pidggin(f): 4:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Hehehehe this woman don chop belle full cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Good
Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:37am On Oct 23, 2016
All of a sudden her family comes first. Is this not the same woman that has always wanted to be the Governor of Plateau State?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by phemmie06(m): 5:48am On Oct 23, 2016
dulaman:
''....because he is my primary reslonsibilty''...... but people were shouting at buhari when he remind aisha her primary responsibity.
Her husband never said this, but the family first was what this woman said. But Buhari humiliate her wife by saying she belongs to the kitchen.

10 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by finaly01: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2016
I believe she was contacted before shortlisting her name. And she was expecting countries like;

France
Germany
USA
Canada
Japan
China

But when She come see things like

Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Libya
Sudan

Her Husby come fall sick. ( na joke o)

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by blackpanda: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2016
dulaman:
''....because he is my primary reslonsibilty''...... but people were shouting at buhari when he remind aisha her primary responsibity.

Dont mind the brainless morons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Phame: 6:10am On Oct 23, 2016
Sai Mama tellen!

2 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by blackpanda: 6:12am On Oct 23, 2016
phemmie06:

Her husband never said this, but the family first was what this woman said. But Buhari humiliate her wife by saying she belongs to the kitchen.

Why should a woman feel humiliated by belonging to her own husband's kitchen?? This woman just told u she will abandon public office to belong to her husband's bedside. There is nothing shameful there. That is her first constituency, not poknosing in the President's appoimtments.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by porka: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2016
It's forced exile.

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by porka: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
All of a sudden her family comes first. Is this not the same woman that has always wanted to be the Governor of Plateau State?

She can't possibly realize her dream in exile.
No serious politician will take up an ambassadorial post. It is suicidal to be out of the centre of political activities as an ambitious politician.

18 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by porka: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2016
figment232:
As a former Deputy Govt an ambassadorial post is an insult on her status.Bubu is a goat!

Good for her. She was one of those who sold Plateau to APC in anticipation of bountiful reward only to be sent on exile to kill her dreams.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by DesChyko: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2016
dulaman:

He was really stupĀ”d with that comment, no doubt.
Why not send a text message to your female boss using his words?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Grundig: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2016
finaly01:
I believe she was contacted before shortlisting her name. And she was expecting countries like;

France
Germany
USA
Canada
Japan
China

But when She come see things like

Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Libya
Sudan

Her Husby come fall sick. ( na joke o)
Many a time, these people are not intimimated officially. It is only tbe likes of ibe kachikwu ans okonjo iweala who are consummate technocrats and professionals who have prior meetings to iron out modalities.

2 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Mekulz(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Kai! that her husband is blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Pierocash:
God pls,give me this kind of woman as a wife.and i wil serve You all d rest of my life

So if God no give yhu dat kind woman nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso, Obi Raise Stake In NNPP, LP Threaten APC, PDP / Patience Jonathan In Okrika For Burial Of Comfort Kaine Obudibo / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.