Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) (1443 Views)

Fancy Acholonu, Kim Kardashian And Kris Jenner At The MTV Movie Awards / MJ Ekeinde AKA Captain E Lists His Achievements At 19 / Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by vicraven(m): 1:46am On Oct 23, 2016
While naija girls are busy doing what they know how to do best, a star is shining even brighter...

Another day, another piece of high-end real estate for reality star, makeup mogul, and Snapchat enthusiast Kylie Jenner. The 19-year-old is now the proud owner of her fourth residence, an eight-bedroom, 11-bathroom Cape Cod-style mansion in Hidden Hills, California, according to Trulia.

Built in 2015, the home — which clocks in at 13,200 square feet — sits on 1.4 acres and includes plenty of amenities perfectly suited to a gazillionaire teenager and her ever-present squad, including a home theater, a game room, a swimming pool, a spa and massage room, and a giant gourmet kitchen ideal for the star’s cooking tutorials frequently posted to her paid app.

During the last 18 months, Kylie — the youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan — has been upwardly mobile in terms of her big-ticket purchases. In June 2015, the teen bought her first house, a Mediterranean style estate, in Calabasas for $2.7 million before putting it up for sale and upgrading to a $6 million Hidden Hills mansion in April 2016.

In August, Jenner snapped up yet another $4.5 million mansion right next door which she reportedly planned to use as both a workspace for Kylie Cosmetics and a chill pad for her friends.

No word yet on whether the new spot will serve as a full-time residence or simply a staycation home, but you can bet you’ll be intimately acquainted with every single inch if you’re a Kylie follower on any number of social media platforms.

The listing agents, Marc Shevin and Rory Shevin of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

There was speculation that she recently bought another home in Manhattan

"You gotta do what you gotta do"

more pictures:http://www.newskingz.com/2016/10/23/kylie-jenner-19-buys-fourth-california-mansion-12m/

Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by Rajosh(m): 2:41am On Oct 23, 2016
you don't have to shade naija girls before making your story.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by watered(m): 2:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Whatever property anyone is got never moves me until I know the source of the person's money. Most especially when it's a lady.

1 Like

Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by vicraven(m): 3:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Rajosh:
dude,I kept everything clean
Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 23, 2016
If nigerian teenagers enjoys as much latitude as she and her fellow whites enjoy....i bet they would have done bigger
Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by 1stladdy(f): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2016
What have you, as a guy, achieved for yourself? I'm sure you're way past 19.
Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rajosh:

Don't mind him.... He's a goat
He wants nija girls to upgrade to Kylie level of whoring...

Later when some baes are showing their goods online for the highest bidder.. The same ode op, will still say hoes everywhere... Smhhh.

Vicraven, what have u achieved in this your life...shows us pics..
Re: Kylie Jenner At 19, Buys Fourth California Mansion At $12m(photos) by vicraven(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
vicraven:
While naija girls are busy doing what they know how to do best, a star is shining even brighter...

lol, and what do u guys actually think I mean by this
Just an army of girls who type before they think
I have no issues with nobody
Keeping the love real grin

(1) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Photo Of A Handsome Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In His Youthful Days / Munachi Abii Puts Her BUMP Curves On Display / Another Actress Says Funke Akindele Is Too Selfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.