Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC (36062 Views)

Governor Obaseki Sacks Lawrence Loye As Permanent Secretary / Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun / Buhari Appoints Enikanolaiye As Permanent Secretary And Redeploys 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
bizhop101:
Ashia buhari belong to KITCHEN and wear wrist watch cost 7.4million naira
CORRUPT USELESS EFCC THAT ONLY FOLLOW PRESIDENT INSTRUCTION WHO TO INVESTICATE LIKE ROBOT
SHAME ON YOU
do u have any proof to substantiate ur allegation

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kabashin:

Snake farming indeed. You couldn't even defend the man yet pontificate over PEJ.

Now who is pointing finger ?

Simple thing is for you to open google search for Buratai snake farm.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
APCmyheart:

Simple thing is for you to open google search for Buratai snake farm.

I asked you to defend his investment in Dubai and you are referring me to google.

It shows you are an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Adminisher:
..and she was saving, saving, saving. ...she saved oo, then she even saved more and more.....even then she never stopped saving. After some time the money grew to $15 million.

I lost one tooth while Laughing to your comment grin you are a real clown

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by NaijaBlend: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Adminisher:
..and she was saving, saving, saving. ...she saved oo, then she even saved more and more.....even then she never stopped saving. After some time the money grew to $15 million.

If an ORDINARY Buratai could save and save and buy magnificent edifices in UAE, how much more a Firstlady?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
PEJ should keep nnamdi kanu company in kuje

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
buhari is poised to make 9ja great

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by franugo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
obo389:
so perm secretary in this country earn this much?

my thoughts exactly.

N how did such an unenlightened person get so high up? D civil service is a joke

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by javispj(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
What of our current First Lady..only her dress cost 1.something million..n efcc no see am ...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by anthney87: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
sarrki:

The person in question is your heroine

How did she amassed that amount of money

Pa jakande is part of the progressive movement

So don't mix it up

Sorry to poke nose into this tale since I am not a politician but wanna share a story.
My mum as a nurse receives less than 200k as salary yet she has lands and houses to herself. these shae aquires from monies she make from her clinic and also cooperative where she takes loan and pay Bk little by little. these money are not lodged in her bank acct and u won't see trace of such money cos they were not documented. so if she comes out today and stand were her mates receiving the same salary are and don't even own a land is will u now tell EFCC to come probe how she made such cash??
Also know that as a wife to the deputy gov the gov then vice a d president of the country she also gets cash as appreciations which may and may not be lodged in the bank? just Linda ikeji of yestaday makes money from blog and others and u think the wife of the pres can't mk such money? anyway am not saying she is a saint but before we criticize at times mk we use our head. simple logic does not play hard to get. if she is currupt let her face the penalty.
but EFCC is too quick to carry out media sentence yet I won't see them actually finishing their investigation.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by anthney87: 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
franugo:

my thoughts exactly.

N how did such an unenlightened person get so high up? D civil service is a joke
I see u are really not a Nigerian to ask such question. if I ask u have u watched most of our presidents interview? if u ask him about judge cases he tells u abt militant and wen asked abt politics of his wife he talks abt kitchen. did u boda ask ursef how did he become the president? na wa for u ooo. I shame for u. for u to be a permanent sec u must have been in d civil service for at least 15yrs and u come here open ur basket stinky mouth how she got to such position.
come tell me I am an ipob of wh I am not but proudly urhobo...

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
javispj:
What of our current First Lady..only her dress cost 1.something million..n efcc no see am ...
lets weigh 1million naira and 40billion naira(31million dollars)
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by megama: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
anonimi:

If an ordinary Buratai who bought multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mansions in Dubai can be protected, why not the daughter of our corruption-fighting, "only saviour"
They are "protected" species. grin shocked embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764
nairalanders. ,una noo go kill me shaa grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by javispj(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Kingsley1000:
lets weigh 1million naira and 40billion naira(31million dollars)
If one of ur dress cost 1million,minus ur watch shoes,Chains,ear rings,etc ,how much would u have in ur account, be real
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by charles2020: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
What does Buhari's wife do ( I mean does she work or she has an industry) for her to buy a bag worth $222,000, wristwatch worth # 10.000,000, a top worth $2,600 etc.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by franugo(m): 2:42am On Oct 24, 2016
anthney87:

I see u are really not a Nigerian to ask such question. if I ask u have u watched most of our presidents interview? if u ask him about judge cases he tells u abt militant and wen asked abt politics of his wife he talks abt kitchen. did u boda ask ursef how did he become the president? na wa for u ooo. I shame for u. for u to be a permanent sec u must have been in d civil service for at least 15yrs and u come here open ur basket stinky mouth how she got to such position.
come tell me I am an ipob of wh I am not but proudly urhobo...

First of all bro, d ipob part was uncalled for. I don't partake in such childish labelling n would like not to be associated with it.
secondly, truth be told, I don't know much about d civil service. what I do know though is dt our ex first lady, Madam Patience was someone who fumbled even when she already had a speech written for her by her subordinates. All she had to do was read word for word, and even dt simple enough task was herculean for her. now tell me bro, in a sane clime, would dt kinda Person have made it to such a high position by merit?
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Nobody: 2:52am On Oct 24, 2016
anonimi:

If an ordinary Buratai who bought multi-million $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ mansions in Dubai can be protected, why not the daughter of our corruption-fighting, "only saviour"
They are "protected" species. grin shocked embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3900895_tmpfbimg14671496201601359061659_jpeg16b35e0420df707155480a7e11564764

Please help me tell the Aboki people oo,

All northern ex president and their wife's are still spending the money they stole 45years ago why is Jonathan's a problem
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Ovamboland(m): 3:46am On Oct 24, 2016
anonimi:

You are yet to tell us what are the criteria for being a progressive.
Until you do, all your pretenders are simply progreTHIEVES like the Barawo Rogue Fashole below =>

All this effort just to ensure your favorite criminals escape justice? Granted the people pursuing them are not clean themselves can you tell us what you will lose if criminals pursue and make other criminals answer for their crimes?

What is the objective of your campaign? That the current government let go of the past criminals and likely also loot their own? What is in it for in that scenario?
I guess your bubble will be floated and you will sleep better in the knowledge that ALL political looters are now free to enjoy their loot.

One thing from this exercise is that kids whose psyche has been damaged by your likes to believe and say they will also loot when given the opportunity now know that their is are consequences for looting. It goes far beyond how much is recovered or who is in charge of prosecution. All these people will go but the country will remain.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Ovamboland(m): 4:00am On Oct 24, 2016
deeway200:
Patience is foolish ,so she only built 9 houses and just two hotels with 700k monthly? If I were the one ,I would have built 50 houses and 10 hotels cause the 700k of then has more value than Buhari's 700k

you are a dummy, she needs 1 year and six months of saving her total salary to buy a 10 million naira flat and she was permanent secretary for about 3 years. Tell us how you will save 700k monthly and buy houses, hotels worth billions of naira and have millions of dollars in the bank

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kingsley1000(m): 4:35am On Oct 24, 2016
javispj:

If one of ur dress cost 1million,minus ur watch shoes,Chains,ear rings,etc ,how much would u have in ur account, be real
comdemn what is bad....don't let sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by anthney87: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
franugo:

First of all bro, d ipob part was uncalled for. I don't partake in such childish labelling n would like not to be associated with it.
secondly, truth be told, I don't know much about d civil service. what I do know though is dt our ex first lady, Madam Patience was someone who fumbled even when she already had a speech written for her by her subordinates. All she had to do was read word for word, and even dt simple enough task was herculean for her. now tell me bro, in a sane clime, would dt kinda Person have made it to such a high position by merit?
hahahah. u talked about fumbling on an already made speech? then try asking ur president how it is to make errors. English doesn't have to do wt ur promotion in d service bro. have u gone to some offices and schools to see government workers hu can't properly document down? anyway let us not involve in their politics. wat I can tell u is that favor locates and can help u climb the ladder. did Jonathan bribe to get all those favors? take note. permanent sec is an appointment given to one about to retire.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by anthney87: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2016
Ovamboland:

you are a dummy, she needs 1 year and six months of saving her total salary to buy a 10 million naira flat and she was permanent secretary for about 3 years. Tell us how you will save 700k monthly and buy houses, hotels worth billions of naira and have millions of dollars in the bank
Ovamboland:

Ovamboland:

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Kabashin:

I asked you to defend his investment in Dubai and you are referring me to google.

It shows you are an hypocrite.

He is a General in the Ngeria Army and also a business man. The CCB have cleared because he declare his assets. If PEJ also declare her assets then no problem with that...

You are supporting PEJ who cannot even explain how she acquire her wealth and i am supporting Buratai a man who declare his assets and also explain how he get them to the CCB

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by yanabasee(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2016
Adminisher:

Ok.. If you save 700k for 22months.. You'll have N15.4million.... That's a savings of and 10months.... And she had been in office for more than 4years...

Again, when issues concerning Aisha's expensive wrist-watches and cape-gowns and other vital criminal issues like the Harliburton is raised.. You zombies will claim she got them via gifts.. And nobody will ask further questions...

Well, all I see here is hate for GEJ and his family...
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 9:46am On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

He is a General in the Ngeria Army and also a business man. The CCB have cleared because he declare his assets. If PEJ also declare her assets then no problem with that...

You are supporting PEJ who cannot even explain how she acquire her wealth and i am supporting Buratai a man who declare his assets and also explain how he get them to the CCB

You just murmured aimlessly. The salary of a General even if he saves without touching it won't buy such. And kindly tell how lucrative snake business is.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Kabashin:

You just murmured aimlessly. The salary of a General even if he saves without touching it won't buy such. And kindly tell how lucrative snake business is.

Lol then you need to have your brain checked, This man explain how he get his money and acquire those assets to CCB and they clear him, MInd you since Dasuki have been singing did he mention Buratai name?

Mind you his father is a retire Military and his son is an airforce, His wives are business woman who come from rich family.

Who is Patience Jonathan Father? Who is GEJ Father..

Let PEJ go and defende herself same way Buratai defend himself.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Lol then you need to have your brain checked, This man explain how he get his money and acquire those assets to CCB and they clear him, MInd you since Dasuki have been singing did he mention Buratai name?

Mind you his father is a retire Military and his son is an airforce, His wives are business woman who come from rich family.

Who is Patience Jonathan Father? Who is GEJ Father..

Let PEJ go and defende herself same way Buratai defend himself.

Stop being silly, wasn't Dambazau name deleted from the arms deal report to save the putrid face of this admin ? Wasn't Buratie a procurement officer in the last admin ? Did the EFCC bother to investigate the issues raised about Buratie ability to own fabulous luxury homes in Dubai.

The CCB will most likely verify the location of the assets and documents showing proof of ownership. They don't bother checking for how income matches assets proclaimed.

We can't all be hypocritical zombies. Am sure the likes of Dambazau that were initially indicted in the arms Probe were also cleared by the CCB.
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kabashin:

Stop being silly, wasn't Dambazau name deleted from the arms deal report to save the putrid face of this admin ? Wasn't Buratie a procurement officer in the last admin ? Did the EFCC bother to investigate the issues raised about Buratie ability to own fabulous luxury homes in Dubai.

The CCB will most likely verify the location of the assets and documents showing proof of ownership. They don't bother checking for how income matches assets proclaimed.

We can't all be hypocritical zombies. Am sure the likes of Dambazau that were initially indicted in the arms Probe were also cleared by the CCB.

Bro those set of people have been cleared by CCB, If you are not satisfy then wait till another administration take over and probe them. shikenna

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 3:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

Bro those set of people have been cleared by CCB, If you are not satisfy then wait till another administration take over and probe them. shikenna

LOL. So the CCB is a cleanser of all corrupt proceeds.

Well done !
Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by APCmyheart(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kabashin:

LOL. So the CCB is a cleanser of all corrupt proceeds.

Well done !

As a public office holder you have to declare your assets before and after leaving office.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC by Kabashin: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
APCmyheart:

As a public office holder you have to declare your assets before and after leaving office.

Wow !! What a breaking news. So how does this proclamation affect the discourse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4 / Buhari’s Friend Produced INEC Card Readers, APC Has ‘master Key’ – Fani- Kayode / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.