Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) (1054 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years - Minister of Finance / Photos From Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest Demanding Adeosun’s Removal / Ministry Of Finance Workers Protest, Demand Adeosun’s Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Kemi Adeosun, minister of finance, on Friday opened the London Stock Exchange (LSEG) to celebrate the business ties between Nigeria and UK, while promoting the 3rd ‘Londonand Lagos Capital Markets in Partnership’ conference.

The minister, who was joined by Greg Hands, a member of the UK parliament and the UK minister of state for international trade, said Nigeria is good for business.

Adeosun, who explained how Nigeria intends to fund its budget deficit, said Nigeria’s low-interest lending rate remains on course. She said the country has a headroom for borrowing, since it has a low debt-to-GDP ratio.

Speaking on Nigeria, Hands said: “I know from my own time in Nigeria that the UK and Nigeria have long enjoyed a close and prosperous business relationship.“The UK is one of Nigeria’s largest investors and the government is committed to boosting trade between our two countries.

“We are actively helping British companies export to Nigeria and Nigerian businesses to locate and expand in the UK. I welcome this initiative as a further step to deepen the commercial links between our nations.”

Amina Mohammed, minister of environment, gave a keynote address discussing the Nigerian government’s green agenda.

The event, hosted in collaboration with the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), was attended by senior Nigerian policymakers,including Chinelo Anohu-Amazu, director-general, Nigerian Pension Commission; Oscar Onyema, chief executive officer of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE); and Roger Brown, CFO of Seplat Petroleum.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/nigeria-minister-of-finance-kemi.html

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2016
God bless my finance Minister!!!

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by GoodofNaija: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2016
This can cause heart attack for some people lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2016
Nice
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Yeyegist(f): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2016
Good one..
No be only Okonjo
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Delicious22: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Mtchrwww, have she open our economy?

Though I admire her beauty alot but beauty without brain..........
I'll pass

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by vedaxcool(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Mtchrwww, have she open our economy?
Though I admire her beauty alot but beauty without brain..........
I'll pass

ema sukun

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Delicious22: 7:44am On Oct 23, 2016
vedaxcool:

ema sukun
Speak English please.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by jmichlins(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2016
you are opening trading there while stocks are closing with losses here yet you have a reason to smile. The devil is soaking your cane with acid

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Progressive01(m): 7:46am On Oct 23, 2016
#Suicide loading for Ugu Exporters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by GBTYO: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2016
When GEJ was invited to open the NYSE, the same afonja zombies reduced his appearance as a waste of time.

Today they are celebrating their own mediocre doing a similar feat.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by GBTYO: 7:50am On Oct 23, 2016
GoodofNaija:
This can cause heart attack for some people lipsrsealed

No. It won't

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4256427_img2810_jpeg871ccfb4f72236dbd30dfe61c15a5a23

This is a simple case of been there, done that for us.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Young03(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2016
they should continue to dey use us dey play
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by onnenka: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2016
See what Yorubas are celeberating as achievement.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by EHMIR(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2016
onnenka:
See what Yorubas are celeberating as achievement.
chronicle of a wailer.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by dEastActivist: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2016
i can see some people already in a heat romance in this thread, abeg When is wooing investors an achievement or taking pictures with white been an achievement?

Afonjas shouldnt be quick to celebrate mediocrity. Pls next.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Pavarottii(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Lol, ur economy is in recession, u av been delisted from JP Morgan list. U think u can deceive everybody. Even the cost. Of bread, milk, garri, rice, beans, water is on 60% increase. And u come here to ring which stupid bell. God punish u dere.

This is another APC propaganda to deceive their zombies; there is a grand scheme going on as we speak for America to invade Nigeria soon in d guise of fighting BH. Am sure this are the scratch ur back, I scratch ur back deals that r going on.

No zombie should quote me.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by GoodofNaija: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2016
GBTYO:

No. It won't

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4256427_img2810_jpeg871ccfb4f72236dbd30dfe61c15a5a23

Oh I see!

It took the buffoon and minister to do it

Only Kemi Adeosun did it.
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2016
GBTYO:

No. It won't

Brutality sorry Fatality cheesy

See as I dey laff inside church grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by dunkem21(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Oh I see!

It took the buffoon and minister to do it

Only Kemi Adeosun did it.

Did what? ..Did you see her with any hammer?

Abi na clapping dem dey take open exchange cheesy

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by GoodofNaija: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Did what? ..Did you see her with any hammer?

Abi na clapping dem dey take open exchange cheesy

Na the hammer dey freak u grin

You can also have d cutlass grin
Re: Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Opens London Stock Exchange (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Congratulations madam, you have done a great work. Please make sure you get a rest inugo, opening the exchange house is not easy.

Eyaa, nice womaan working so hard for us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Have No Regret Voting Jonathan, We’ll Repeat It If Need Arises — Ohanaeze / Donald Duke Causes Stir At Calabar Bikers Carnival With His Batmobile (photos) / Fayose Stops DSS From Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman In Ekiti (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.