Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse (30916 Views)

Diri Duoye Threatens To Beat Atunwa Over Jonathan’s Invitation / Etisalat Destroyed Itself By Choosing Buhari Over Jonathan – Reno Omokri / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
Progressive01:
1. Mamma Piss.

2. Asari Dokubo.

3. Femi Fani Kayode.

4. Raymond Dopesi.

5. Oritsejafor.

6. Goodluck Jonathan.

These were the people (in that order), that cost Jonathan his re-election.
Replace Dopkesi with Stella Oduah. Dopkesi was never really noisy, and didn't hold any govt post.
If u re talkin of pple who stained the person of GEJ Stella shud be in the top 4.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by samwayne154(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
“He’s not in CAN. This is not the first time he will be making such allegation. He’s looking for people he would get money from. People like me will never do anything like that.

“I have never seen his face though I do read some of his allegations. He’s not somebody of integrity. I’m aware he’s a convert. He’s been sending me text messages but I can never associate with such people.” I believe this man
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Kingsley1000(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
clergy men are not left out in this corruption saga.....shameful
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by law8914: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
You want to work online in real time? You work and earn any amount you desire.

No TRAINING OR SKILLS needed

As Mechanical Turk Worker you, (Mturk)

1.Can work from home
2.Choose your own work hours
3.Get paid for doing good work

4. Payment are sent to your bank (American residents),You get paid through Amazon Gift Card (AGC) which is equivalent in dollars (International Turkers)

This is one of the top ways I earn money online,it is not like; CPA, Affiliate Marketing etc. Its basically like a real job that you get to work for any amount you would want earn though there is a probation of ''10 DAYS and
restriction to 100 HITS per day'' for new account but afterwards you can work all day on mturk and most of these HITS takes a couple minutes to sort out.

If you really dedicate your time at least 7-10hrs a day, mturk could be a great source of income,I have read in forums where some turkers make $800- 2100/month but I had never made upto such amount. Probably its because I hadn't given enough time to it.

Unfortunately,there is a BAD NEWS for some years now,mturk have stopped approving new accounts outside the US...However there are still ways to go about it which I won't disclose on here to avoid being banned.

(You can reach me on ''rishzep84@gmail.com) or chat on whatsapp : +22898959868

1. Practically possible and best way is to buy an account (Have one for sale $250)
2. I prove guidelines (tested) and I have some screenshot of payment too.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Codes151(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Tolexander post=50433873][/quote]exactly my point! All this are Amaechi n APc distractions from the matter at hand
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by lanreni: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:

Sorry for you wasting your time, but what relationship does hearsay have to do with the debacle between Amaechi and the NJC? undecided

Well, one good thing about 'Mentions' is that it keeps strangers within reach. Let's see how it plays out.
The debacle between Amechi and NJC lies in the figment of Amechi/PMB-haters imagination. the intellectual minds know that the judges are just trying to divert attention. it should be the NJC and DSS debacle.
Secondly, contrary to many of you, media trials based on hearsays about Amechi is not tenable. let the judges go to court and prove that first, the monies and arms in their residences were lawfully owned and second, prove with evidence that their arrests was an act of vendatta for not collecting bribes. let all parties proceed to court. thats were accused persons go to.
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by DesChyko: 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
lanreni:

The debacle between Amechi and NJC lies in the figment of Amechi/PMB-haters imagination. the intellectual minds know that the judges are just trying to divert attention. it should be the NJC and DSS debacle.
Secondly, contrary to many of you, media trials based on hearsays about Amechi is not tenable. let the judges go to court and prove that first, the monies and arms in their residences were lawfully owned and second, prove with evidence that their arrests was an act of vendatta for not collecting bribes. let all parties proceed to court. thats were accused persons go to.

Bros, my team just lose 4-0.
If you mention me again, I go send you SMS swear undecided
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Bombolistic: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Attention seekers at it again. God will deliver us from them all
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by Psymorn2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ulala?
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by maxkenny: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
#Christiandon#pastors,#corruption #oristseijafor, #jonathan, #privatjet#southafrica
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by maxkenny: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
[/color][b][/b]#Christiandon#pastors,#corruption #oristseijafor, #jonathan, #privatjet#southafrica[color=#990000]
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by lanreni: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
DesChyko:

Bros, my team just lose 4-0.
If you mention me again, I go send you SMS swear undecided
Take rope commit sucide nah. na condolence letter manure....sorry manu go send ur people. dis one no be case sef. go do thanksgiving say e no pass 4, with that kain yeye 4-4-2 formation & mumu defending. if you reply me, i go tell arsenal make them put manure for una injury. kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse by DesChyko: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
lanreni:

Take rope commit sucide nah. na condolence letter manure....sorry manu go send ur people. dis one no be case sef. go do thanksgiving say e no pass 4, with that kain yeye 4-4-2 formation & mumu defending. if you reply me, i go tell arsenal make them put manure for una injury. kikikikikikikikikiki

Your left nyash grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babatunde Osotimehin Is Dead. Ex-Minister Of Health Dies At 68 / Ikpeazu Hails Otti, Asks Opponents Not To Distract Gov-Elect With Litigations / Iweala, Dangote,Fayemi Adesina In Abidjan Today For AFDB Boss, Adeshina (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.