Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) (28751 Views)

Fayose: "I Chose Kolapo Olusola To Succeed Me In Line With God's Leading" / Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Fayose: I Was Condemned For Wearing T-shirt, Zuckerberg Was Hailed By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by basadenet: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Luckylife:
Weather they are kidnapped or hidden in a secret place, one undisputed facts is that chibok girls are used for political reason by the bornu government,northern elders and APC godfathers . Wise 60% of Nigerians knows this .
you have said it, all a gimmick and to play on Nigerians intelligence. We are not fools
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by marv1: 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Just like Buhari and apc that deceived millions of Nigerians with their CHANGE mantra.
Capital YES. Just because of people like u did nt know the meaning of change and think that change happens overnight. Rome they say is not built in a day. Nigeria did not get to where she is today in one day or one year, so dont expect miracles overnite. Let him finish his tenure b4 we say he is a failure. FACTS, FAIR, FINAL.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by gawu1: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
NaijaBlend:

Fayose is a governor I respect in Ngeria today. If all the governors o Nigeria would love their people like this man, Fulani herdsmen will never come close not to talk of slaughtering innocent people while they sleep.

God bless Fayose!

What Fulani are doing is not different from what Fayose is doing, ie lawlessness and barbarism.
The Fulani I know, be informed, will respond to him at appropriate time. Those of you hailing him on will soon know. I piety innocent Ekiti people.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Talasuma(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
My man u too correct, how can d supposed chibok girls that was meant to write waec, disappear and reappear after two years, for them to communicate now they need interpreter.

Common pidgin they can't speak...and people still dea fall for this trick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by poison63: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
fayose pls keep it up I dy ur back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by obailala(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Prince16:

grin
I've just dashed u my like.
Pls use it well
Lol... abeg wetin dem dey use like do?
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Prince16: 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
obailala:
Lol... abeg wetin dem dey use like do?

That guy own na 'season feem' - dem nor dey stand watch am! . Hin Matta don taya parzin.
How I wish d 'likes' can be 'dollarized'!
grin
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Little kids bore me.

Here www.nairaland/romance, go masturbat.e.

Nelsizzy:
Shut up!!!

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Nelsizzy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Little kids bore me.

Here www.nairaland/romance, go masturbat.e.

Adult! Your mates are building empires. Be wasting ur life here
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by sekundosekundo: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
marv1:
Capital YES. Just because of people like u did nt know the meaning of change and think that change happens overnight. Rome they say is not built in a day. Nigeria did not get to where she is today in one day or one year, so dont expect miracles overnite. Let him finish his tenure b4 we say he is a failure. FACTS, FAIR, FINAL.

Chai, who did this to you?.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Handsomecole(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
It's just like saying "I refuse to be wise and I want to remain foolish". Who cares anyway??
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by daygee12: 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Luckylife:
Weather they are kidnapped or hidden in a secret place, one undisputed facts is that chibok girls are used for political reason by the bornu government,northern elders and APC godfathers . Wise 60% of Nigerians knows this .

But bro bokoharam too is a scam, but y reason like dis for God sake, I think u will believe wen it is ur sister
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by leavegoodbehind(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
How come, all these girls believe to be in Govt college and they were supposed to take their physics exam on d day they were said to have been kidnap can not speak common pigin englih, hahaha APC APC APC we are watching.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Petdagr8t(m): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gbam the lion of the South West
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Luckylife(m): 8:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Guy it takes wisdom to understand my points , I agreed they were kidnapped but also know political/religious ambition where one of reason they where kidnapped mostly Christians. It not my obligation to force you to understand . There is more to it than seem to the eyes but mark this one day the whole truth will surface.
daygee12:

But bro bokoharam too is a scam, but y reason like dis for God sake, I think u will believe wen it is ur sister
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Realali(f): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Mad man

I still don't believe fayoshe is a Governor

You sure say know be you madt pass this man
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by bizhop101(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
HELP ME TELL BUHARI & CO TO BRING BACK OUR REMAINING GIRLS,WHERE THE KEEP THEM
he should end this seasonal movie called chibok girls,
nigeria politicians still always remain the best actors,the always know how to write good movie scrip,the used NTA & other robotic media home as producer & promoter
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Hatred makes people reason with their anus
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
speak english please!
ycat:
These are comments Fayose shouldn't be caught making, just like invading a bank with thug to rescue a hoe and sending several Ekiti boys to Ugu republic. He needs to focus on the Maalu squad and defending Tinubu that we support him on.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Rapmoney(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2016
fitzmayowa:
It's time fayose shut his mouth and face governance in ekiti, no doubt that our politicians cashed in on the chibok girls for campaign and all other crappy things that followed the kidnapping which is very shameful...

That doesn't in anyway make it less true that those girls were indeed kidnapped, fayose as a governor and a family man who has children should not be caught making this kind of comment...

I sometimes wonder how ekiti people ended up with someone who can be classified as a thug with some of his utterances...SMH
I sometimes wonder how Nigerians like you voted for a daft like Mr Buhari!!!
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by ycat: 1:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Not only English, wait for Spanish.
yinkslinks:
speak english please!
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by ycat: 1:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Take it or leave, it's written in blood.
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=50444893][/quote]
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by ycat: 2:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Choosing my battle makes me your superior. Only a naturally dumb slave like you fights other people's battle only to weaken your own.
Mboi2:

Your mentality will make you a slave forever.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 24, 2016
gawu1:

What Fulani are doing is not different from what Fayose is doing, ie lawlessness and barbarism.
The Fulani I know, be informed, will respond to him at appropriate time. Those of you hailing him on will soon know. I piety innocent Ekiti people.
a daft reasoning you displayed
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by princeonx: 2:46am On Oct 24, 2016
Na today?
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by SamiraF: 4:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Daniel1990:

Noise making brought the ultra-incompetent Buhari to salvage our economy and our people. Set the whole nation buzzing_well it is what I inherited from the APC_they are the grand father of noise and lies. Their minister of information's surname is 'Lie', so tell that to Buhari and his APC cohorts.

Point of correction, Incompetent Buhari has SAVAGED the economy not salvaged it. Nigeria economy is comatose.
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by dickoflife(m): 5:39am On Oct 24, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Ekiti state's Governor Ayodele Fayose, in a Channels interview reiterated his belief that the over 200 missing Chibok girls were not kidnapped by Boko Haram as widely believed. It's all a propaganda, he said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqsRkAauNXo

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/video-i-still-dont-believe-chibok-girls.html

fayose ole...... u kill. U maim.. u send people to jail.. u take peoples mandate forcefully... the pdp party primaries that brought candidates for the local govt elections in ekiti in 2013 before ur tenure came u forcefully collected their mandate after making dem donate millions to the party. U tear gased the other gov aspirants away from the venue if the primaries after u and buruji got boys to dance to ur tune.... it shall never be well with u. Ur children spend millions in prostitutes while we civil servants are not paid for months... u shall know no peace. Their is mobey to pay we civil servants yet u start new project every day so as to get ur share of brobes.. u shall rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmmm ok
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by APCmyheart(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2016
I dont also believe all the bombing and killing in North East it's just a scam..

I don't believe Biafra war it's a scam too..
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Billygee2u: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Luckylife:
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by Nellybii: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2016
wawale:
PDP can never rule this country again. If parents in north east are listening to this man ll they vote for PDP in 2019?if like of fayoses are not being silent for the reasonable one in PDP to talk no reasonable man ll take PDP serious.

Honestly I believe that this man is working for APC against PDP. He and FFK ruined PDP and they aren't done yet.
How can any normal person make this ridiculous statement. Ekiti people, how did you arrive at this junction. What a pity!!
Re: Fayose: "I Still Don't Believe Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped" (Video) by legendary16(m): 11:29am On Oct 24, 2016
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6,000 Illegal Miners Flood Osun From Mali / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts / What Atiku Did To Me During Lagos State Gov, So Painful, Unforgettable - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.