Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad (1773 Views)

Pics:kad Attackers Wanted My Head For Being ‘an Infidel’ — Redeemed Pastor / Drivers Needed To Take President GEJ Campaign Vehicles From Kad -kano (sahara) / 1 Year Rememberance Of Late Mr. Patrick Ibrahim Yakowa. Fmr. Gov. Kad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2009
the most populated state from satellite pictures are   Lagos, oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers, kaduna to remain in power, if they do not, they are out of power.   Kano state is not among the first 8 most populated state.

They need to get the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic for a northerner to replace yar adua since they claim he is sick. And you need to remove bayelsa into Benin republic. That way Jonathan can not replace Yar adua if yar adua resign.  And a northerner replace Yar adua.

If you remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic, And yar adua resign. The sit of president and vice president would be vacant.

You offer Jonathan another position in benin republic

Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2009
The north as to ask themself, how much can yar adua body take in another 5 years. He is really sick.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by bibiking1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2009
Why won't people want to cause you harm when you keep hurting us with these your maps?
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by citizenY(m): 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2009
Becommrich

When will PDP need Benin Republic? Or have you already gone?
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
see satellite pictures for why the PDP need, I can tell you, it is impossible for a northerner to win election in Nigeria again. Look the north have to be smart. Northerner have to bear thier father name now or they are finished.

If they want to bear Mr Nigeria, they would bear mr slave. The banking sector should tell them what thier future would be under one nigeria. But when they join the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin. They become majority.

Only stupid people would want to be minority. How long do they continue to lie.
Look forget Jonathan, they can create position for jonathan in benin republic.

If Yar Adua goes down , the north is finished for ever if they do not make this constitution change to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin. You need international status, which benin republic have. Biafra has no passport , benin repubic have one.
You are also bring borgu , fon and other back together.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
bibiking
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by Tonim(f): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2009
@becomerich

You and this your Benin Republic business. Why don't you go to the National Assembly in Abuja
or the UN in New York rather than posting all these wahala threads on Nairaland ?

This your own is too much
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
this beninoise, just cos your mum is from nigeria, you want all of us to become benin republic, you don dey kolo, you better go to cfaland and be posting this ur rubish instead of nairaland.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 1:45am On Oct 25, 2009
my mom is not from benin republic.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 5:23am On Oct 25, 2009
look you, if they ask yar adua  on CNN and show him the pictures, and ask him what would happen if he cancel the census figure, he would tell you the same thing i am telling you.

This is the only solution.

I know the north, we are risking people likes.

1. The north stage the coup that overthrow and killed Nigeria head of state Ironsi
2 The north stage another coup that overthrow Gowon
3 The north stage another coup by dimka that overthrown and killed muritala.4 The north stage another coup that over the shagari
5 The north stage another coup that overthrown Buhari
6 The north stage another coup that remove shonekan
7 The north stage another palace coup that force IBB out of power
8 The north was behind the sudden death of Abacha.

How possible is it to tell the same north they are minority, I tell you, they would kill all civilian member of govt.
In life we have to be smart and quietly remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into Benin republic , I have lived in the north, and I know what they would do. The is the only solution for people.
Give  the north 2 million barrel of oil(70% ) of Nigeria oil .
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by AloyEmeka6: 5:54am On Oct 25, 2009
Becomerich is originally from Benin Republic. He is eying 70% of Nigerian oil. If you want oil to help develop and feed hungry citizens in your country, ask nicely and ask for about 3% and not 70%.wink wink wink
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 6:04am On Oct 25, 2009
aloy emeka, i am yoruba nigerian, and i have never lived in benin republic.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by complove: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
aloy
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by Beaf: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
becomrich,:

aloy emeka, i am yoruba nigerian, and i have never lived in benin republic.

Adesegun, you belong to the Beninoise version of Boko Haram. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 1:37am On Oct 26, 2009
beaf, boro haram my foot. I am an engineer.

It is about wisdom my friend. Wise people do not get themself shoot over nothing.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 1:45am On Oct 26, 2009
If you think I am boro haram. you would be shock. THEY EDIT NAIRALAND.

really it is only a stupid and uneducated person from the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state that would not want us to join benin republic.

Go to the ministry of finance website and do calculation of how much the 11 state get from oil. you would see it is less than 30% of the oil money , we recieve at the moment.

The projection shows a better future in the New republic of Benin than Nigeria. And a good economy. Even we would  be able  to double the budget in less than 5 years.

We do not need the rest of Nigeria to keep our economy running. with the 30% of oil. would make the difference of 20% in non oil revenue.

Our projection for investment is better than nigeria. we would be a risk free environment.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by Beaf: 2:03am On Oct 26, 2009
becomrich,:

If you think I am boro haram. you would be shock. THEY EDIT NAIRALAND.

really it is only a stupid and uneducated person from the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state that would not want them to join benin republic.

Go to the ministry of finance website and do calculation of how much the 11 state get from oil. you would see it is less than 30% of the oil money , we recieve at the moment.

The projection shows a better future in the New republic of Benin than Nigeria. And a good economy. Even we would  be able  to double the budget in less than 5 years.

We do not need the rest of Nigeria to keep our economy running. with the 30% of oil. would make the difference of 20% in non oil revenue.

Our projection for investment is better than nigeria. we would be a risk free environment.

"boro haram" edits NL ehn? shocked
Damn!

becomrich,:

beaf, boro haram my foot. I am an engineer.

It is about wisdom my friend. Wise people do not get themself shoot over nothing.

Adesegun, is it "google maps engineering"?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 2:12am On Oct 26, 2009
do it this way. At 60 a barrel. and 365 days and 750,000 bpd.

It gives you 16,425000000 = $16.4 billion

If you divided by 11 state , it is $1.493 billion.

Now if naira is 150 to dollar. . Each state 223.9 billion.

Non of the state get that , not even delta state. I do not see delta state getting N18 billion a month. That is the least delta state can get a month in the new republic of Benin.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by Beaf: 2:21am On Oct 26, 2009
Who cares?
You can't even engage your brain to understand that Benin Republic is named after Benin City and most (if not all) of their rulers have Edo ancestry. Even their former name, Dahomey is named after an Edo man (Isi Dahomen).
You think your beloved Yoruba people would be happy to be under Edo people? Ode.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 3:46am On Oct 26, 2009
nobody is been under anyone. everyman is equal under God
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by becomrich15: 3:54am On Oct 26, 2009
some ask why not the UN. It is posible to join the republic of benin without the UN. Yar adua is the head of Ecowas. Yar adua can not win the 2011 if the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa remain in Nigeria. Go do a poll. you already seen the poll on nairaland.
Call cell phone in nigeria on random, you would know what people are saying.

But if you remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state, yar adua and the north would win. And ecowas isin the hands of yar adua and he can do it. And it is not too late to do.

Creating a country have so many problem. but joining a country is easy. I am not from benin republic.

The population is about 70.

even if you add makama fake population with the benin republic figure. it give you about 60 million. If you include growth rate and also include other factors, 70 million people. . It would be the 18 most populated nation in the world.

The population of an average country is only 30 million.
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by udezue(m): 4:39am On Oct 26, 2009
LMAO!!!! U don come again
Re: Most populated Lagos, Oyo,ogun,delta,ondo,edo,rivers,kad by 9ijaprince(m): 5:13am On Oct 26, 2009
@post. You are a psycho. When will you stop all there nonsence?

(1)

N20bn Contract Scam: Fashola And I Have No Fear — Tinubu ! / Igbo People Again? Na Wah For Una Oh! / Lekki Residents Must Resist The Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.