Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) (55300 Views)

This Is What Happens When An Astronaut’s Skin Is Exposed To Outer Space (photos) / Gov. Abdulrazaq Announces Abdul Jimoh Mohammed As Kwara State Polytechnic Rector / Meet Michael Arimanwa, Rector Of Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 11:42am On Oct 23, 2016
Poor students.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
stomach infrastructure.... Buhari is a dullard... Tufiakwa

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2016
excess4luv:
junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

since the rector introduced CBT in her exam system, no student of that institution reads again, if you doubt me visit the school from 6pm-10pm you will understand.
Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today [i]junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

since the rector introduced CBT in her exam system, no student of that institution reads again, if you doubt me visit the school from 6pm-10pm you will understand.
Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today [/i]junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today

stop saying what you don't know. am graduate of that school. oyo is the new deal
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by otokx(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Nigerians should stop withholding names of people, it will also make the people or their associates come out to say their own side of the story e.g the case of the Honorable Justices.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by GoodSide: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2016
you repeated the same thing over and over again.
kai shows you use a low grade poorest internet enabled phone.
niggis be jumping just to comment on they cheap add gprs no 3g or 4g wacked out phone with cheat codes.
java.

wtf
excess4luv:

Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today [i]junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today [/i]junk journalism, why should the name of the lecturer be withheld.

Oko was known for night class and dogged studying as the only way to pass exam but today

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Akinaukwa: 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
I no get work, problem; you come get work and start misbehaving, extorting innocent students and citizens of their hard earned money and peace. Which kin people be dis?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
GoodSide:
you repeated the same thing over and over again.
kai shows you use a low grade poorest internet enabled phone.
niggis be jumping just to comment on they cheap add gprs no 3g or 4g wacked out phone with cheat codes.
java.

wtf
you haven't made any sense either, go back and read what you have written above, it reeks of ignorance, poor spellings, poor and inadequate sentences. grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
excess4luv:

Bros, na photocopying machine you dey use type?
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Students most especially the female oloshos in mapoly enjoy these corrupt practises by top lecturers, a student once told me about a lecturer pestering her for sex, I told her I have an insider that can punish the lecturer for the act, she smiled... Later I got to knw na she dey pester the lecturer herself... I was like Wtf!!

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 12:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
ladypearl45:

stop saying what you don't know. am graduate of that school. oyo is the new deal
Is that you on your DP?
Your bre.as.ts, sorry, your face looks familiar.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by GoodSide: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
cheap ass phone
at this stage of your hardest life,broke ass niggi like you still commenting using cheat codes.
wtf
gypsey:
you haven't made any sense either, go back and read what you have written above, it reeks of ignorance, poor spellings, poor and inadequate sentences. grin
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
GoodSide:
cheap ass phone
at this stage of your hardest life,broke ass niggi like you still commenting using cheat codes.
wtf
boy! go back to school! you are not inteligent enough to take me on, and i don't like picking on dumb people like you with low IQs, so i am going to move on!
you still haven't made any sense!
take my advice stay on your level..ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
EHMIR:
It happened in my school too,u need to see what dis corrupt lecturers took home...u ve to submit 5 units of whatever u produced to ur EED lecturer nd his or her board of thieves.. u will still remit 30% of the total sale u make that day...

Weeks after we vacated,a message went around on whatsapp groups that we shall remit another 30%(this one is for the total sale value of ur product,not the initial 30% of sold products)..we were even given ultimatum,or we will carry d mum.u course.....

I nearly cried,cos my group members were not around,i had to pay d 30% all alone...
Really? why didn't you just tell them to fu....ck off!.and refuse to do it or pay angry
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by flimsy2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:
This is what Nekede need to become the best POLY IN NIGERIA..

NJOKU take NOTE
mrs njuko lack administrative powers unlike nwaknwo,all mrs Njuko is after is implementing of unnecessary pay for her selfish purposes...lecturers now become "gods" in their courses....
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by EHMIR(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
gypsey:
Really? why didn't you just tell them to fu....ck off!.and refuse to do it or pay angry
after the carry over threat,nwanne i had to cowered in oo
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
EHMIR:
after the carry over threat,nwanne i had to cowered in oo
would the carry over have affected you in any way? if you yes, then i imagine you had no chioce. it's sad that this is what folks like you have to go through to accquire education.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
siraj1402:
Him no be Nigerian? He go weep tired when Buhari expose those in his cabinet.
I thought new brians are cheap in the market as of. Last week? Why not google for it and buy one?.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
rusher14:
Media trial.
At least we see the evidence.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
K9Uneet:

Bros, na photocopying machine you dey use type?
grin grin grin very funny!
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
K9Uneet:
Na supermarket the lecturer wan open ni??
God punish devil!
The devil is already under punishment

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by bigerboy200: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
rusher14:
Media trial.
Lmao... Yes it's media trial.."in zombie brained wailers voices"...
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
@ OP,you said the name of the lecturer has gone viral on campus,yet you decided to withold it.If I may ask,are you keeping it for your grand children or ancestors?Say his name so that we can shame him if not I'll be forced to conclude he's your useless uncle.

1 Like

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by djgreenland(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Federal Polytechnic Oko is a good school, but Corrupt lecturers are painting them black... This particular lecturer is one of 1000 guilty of that act.... I commend the ACTU for their effort and urge them to still dig deep coz there are more to uncover....
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by BUHARImyDOG: 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
excess4luv:

your point is equivocal
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
ArabMopol:
stomach infrastructure.... Buhari is a dullard... Tufiakwa

How Buhari come take enter this matter na? cheesy cheesy

Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by brojoshua: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Corruption everywhere; in villages and cities, among the leaders and also the followers, among the illiterates and also the educated ones, among the lecturers as well as the students, among the police officers and also the ones they are policing and among the pastors and the ones they are pastoring.
But you believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world; the only Saviour, and God will save your soul from sin and from being a sinner and make you a new person and give you eternal life. And if you truly believe in Him then repent from your sins and He will forgive you all your sins. If you believe in your heart that Jesus is the Son of God; the only begotten Son of God and confess with your mouth that he is Lord, then present yourself to a true and faithful servant of Christ Jesus to be baptized in water in His name, and then join any assembly of true and faithful brethren or christains anywhere you see such; wherever two or three or more of them are gathered in the name of the Lord Jesus, wherever you have opportunity.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by OmerianConsult: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol! Warehouse ni. I'm sure his wife runs a supermarket.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by justmenoni: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
The problem with some Nigerians is not corruption or stealing but it's lack of INTEGRITY, I mean you will sell or exhaust all this paint, custard etc and then what would be left? nothing...imagine tasking a student to bring you this and that for your personal enjoyment and he's a poor chap and at at the end ,he went home to his parent who has to sell their lands or other stuff to raise money.

Now imagine the student been prosperous in the future and you accidentally mett him while seeking for help or he's an HR manager when your own children might be seeking for cJOB...
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by OmerianConsult: 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lol! Warehouse ni. I'm sure his wife runs a store.
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
mastermaestro:

buhari is evil
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
mastermaestro:

buhari is evil
Re: Oko Polytechnic Rector Weeps As Corrupt Lecturer Is Exposed By ACTU (Photos) by idesylvester(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2016
fst24:

its only God that can save us from this corrupt leader
OGA y r u acting like u belong to d other room by repeating wat we v already stressed our eyes to read?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marewo Primary School In Gombe State (Pictures) / Courtney Adeleye, Nigerian Buys A Car For Her Daughter's Teacher / Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.