Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. (3590 Views)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2016
I went to my Country home yesterday to prepare for my trip to a remote location for a land related job and as I was in my bedroom dressing up so I can leave a church was conducting a prayer session before the main service and this church is right down the street from my house and next door to me lives a Alfa whom I sometimes sit with and preach to and this morning I could hear him on the other side of the fence as he was tending to his compound declaring Amen to the prayers of the Pastor in the church. Everytime the Pastor ends every prayer point with IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY the Alfa would declare AMEN! The prayers are still on and he is still declaring AMEN even as I type this.

Indeed there is power in that name and even Muslims are attesting to this albeit codedly. No be small thing...The faithful Amens from this Alfa is shocking to me. God be praised.

winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713,
scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2
Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 ,
InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano
sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia
Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs.
Joeagbaje
Jcross
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar
analice107
anas09

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by felixomor: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:
I went to my Country home yesterday to prepare for my trip to a remote location for a land related job and as I was in my bedroom dressing up so I can leave a church was conducting a prayer session before the main service and this church is right down the street from my house and next door to me lives a Alfa whom I sometimes sit with and preach to and this morning I could hear him on the other side of the fence as he was tending to his compound declaring Amen to the prayers of the Pastor in the church. Everytime the Pastor ends every prayer point with IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY the Alfa would declare AMEN! The prayers are still on and he is still declaring AMEN even as I type this.

Indeed there is power in that name and even Muslims are attesting to this albeit codedly. No be small thing...The faithful Amens from this Alfa is shocking to me. God be praised.

Hallelujah, amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by blessedvisky(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2016
Proof? ? Don't come here and tell us stories we need proof. I'll be waiting

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by hopefulLandlord: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2016
interesting if true
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

I cannot go and take his pic without his knowledge can I? Even if I posted an audio of the prayers and his voice saying Amen, since he is on the other side if my fence and not being seen but heard alone you would say how am I sure its the Alfa? He is my neighbour on the right side of my fence at my country home and I know his voice and habits. His kids alone live with him as he has sent his wife packing and engages in silly stuff with other yoruba women in the environment. I say this because I heard him during the muslim fasting period discussing with a lady that she should come later so they can shere which is Play in Yoruba....My yoruba folks know what this means.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by blessedvisky(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

I cannot go and take his pic without his knowledge can I? Even if I posted an audio of the prayers and his voice saying Amen, since he is on the other side if my fence and not being seen but heard alone you would say how am I sure its the Alfa? He is my neighbour on the right side of my fence at my country home and I know his voice and habits. His kids alone live with him as he has sent his wife packing and engages in silly stuff with other yoruba women in the environment. I say this because I heard him during the muslim fasting period discussing with a lady that she should come later so they can shere which is Play in Yoruba....My yoruba folks know what this means.

Well, since you know that you won't be able to obtain evidence for this story, why did you post it undecided.

Also, you seem like a tribalist so I'm gonna leave you and your thread here

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by otemanuduno: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713,
scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2
Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 ,
InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano
sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia
Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs.
Joeagbaje
Jcross
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar
analice107
anas09
This is a proof of what is written in the DOCTUFOS of truth. The Trinity of then was Faulkin(Yeshua), Allah and Yahweh. They went apart later, but I guess spiritually they are coming together again, perhaps to become more formidable. But according to the thummims, they are already defeated and their followers will continue to decline because OTEM is here.
Obscurum 3:37
:
37. And these six hundred and sixty six homos witnessed the union of Yahweh, Yeshua and Alla. And they bowed their heads to worship them.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

Well, since you know that you won't be able to obtain evidence for this story, why did you post it undecided.

Also, you seem like a tribalist so I'm gonna leave you and your thread here

is speaking the truth translated as tribalism? Is it because I said he is yoruba or he offered to have sexual relations with a co yoruba or because he said wa ba mi je ka shere?

I spoke the truth so if thats being tribalist then goodluck.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by blessedvisky(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

is speaking the truth translated as tribalism? Is it because I said he is yoruba or he offered to have sexual relations with a co yoruba or because he said wa ba mi je ka shere?

I spoke the truth so if thats being tribalist then goodluck.

You could have just left it @ he is promiscuous and a divorcee. Simple. I don't know why you deliberately decided to state his tribe and that of his fellow "playmates" if not to cast aspersions on the tribe.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by blessedvisky(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is a proof of what is written in the DOCTUFOS of truth. The Trinity of then was Faulkin(Yeshua), Allah and Yahweh. They went apart later, but I guess spiritually they are coming together again, perhaps to become more formidable. But according to the thummims, they are already defeated and their followers will continue to decline because OTEM is here.
Doctufos 3:37

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

You could have just left it @ he is promiscuous and a divorcee. Simple. I don't know why you deliberately decided to state his tribe and that of his fellow "playmates" if not to cast aspersions on the tribe.

Sorry but my truth and mentioning of tribe had nothing to do with tribalism. Besides is the mentioning of language or tribe a taboo when speaking the truth? Are all Yoruba like him? No! So pls do not get it twisted because you are the one actually being a tribalist and not me. I am actually being truthful thats all.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by otemanuduno: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2016
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Jesus is Lord ! There is power in the name of Jesus !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2016
blessedvisky:

Proof for what exactly? undecided

@OP, that the ignorant alfa was saying amen to your pastor's prayer means nothing. And i still find it ridiculous that you are basing your assumption that muslims are now attesting to the name of Jesus on what the alleged Alfa did.

3 Likes

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Smh and you call this one an alfa? You need your head examined. undecided
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Smh and you call this one an alfa? You need your head examined. undecided

He is an Alfa. He is well known here as that and fellow muslims come to him for prayers and charms. You can take that to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Justiceleague1: 11:41am On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

@OP, that the ignorant alfa was saying amen to your pastor's prayer means nothing. And i still find it ridiculous that you are basing your assumption that muslims are now attesting to the name of Jesus on what the alleged Alfa did.

that alfa is on his way to total deliverance from being brain washed and hoping for 72 virgins after detonating something like achmed the d.t.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=50438890]

Should I say I am surprised that you are quick to deny a fellow muslim because of the same Jesus you muslims claim you love? Guy park well abeg you are double parking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

He is an Alfa. He is well known here as that and fellow muslims come to him for prayers and charms. You can take that to the bank.

Watch him make the no true Scotsman fallacy by claiming that said Alfa was never an Alfa

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Watch him make the no true Scotsman fallacy by claiming that said Alfa was never an Alfa

He already did.

But Ebuka I am not happy with you o. I will send you a pm later so we can talk.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

So anyone that claims to be a Muslim; that goes about bleeping every girl in the community and at the same time making charms for peopleis is indeed a Muslim because you wanted to prove your silly point that he believes the name of Jesus truly work?
Lol you have been bursted as a liar. This lying for Jesus is in your blood.

And what even makes you think that he really attest to the name of Jesus because he was saying amen to your pastor? What if he was doing it in a mocking manner?

What if i tell you that there is a pastor here that hardly go a day without reading the Quran? undecided undecided
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

He already did.

But Ebuka I am not happy with you o. I will send you a pm later so we can talk.

shocked shocked shocked

Mi bros not happy with me ? What's up ?
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

So anyone that claims to be a Muslim; that goes about bleeping every girl in the community and at the same time making charms for peopleis is indeed a Muslim because you wanted to prove your silly point that he believes the name of Jesus truly workml?
Lol you have been bursted as a liar. This lying for Jesus is in your blood.

And what even makes you think that he really attest to the name of Jesus because he was saying amen to your pastor? What if he was doing it in a mocking manner?

What if i tell you that there is a pastor here that hardly go a day without reading the Quran? undecided undecided

Why is this thread pricking you this bad is it because an Alfa was saying amen to the name of Jesus? This is not my first dealing with muslimd and their penchant for Charms. Even a female Nairalander whom God used me to convert from Islam to Christianity attested to the samr thing especially since the husband is still a muslim.

I told you that you should park well you are double parking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Should I say I am surprised that you are quick to deny a fellow muslim because of the same Jesus you muslims claim you love? Guy park well abeg you are double parking.

I'm not denying him. With what you've said about him, apparently he's not an alfa in the real Islamic sense. A true Alfa doesn't go about about committing adultery neither go about making charms for people. Only babalawos do that. More like the person is a babalawo parading himself as an Alfa. We have pastors like that here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I'm not denying him. With what you've said about him, apparently he's not an alfa in the real Islamic sense. A true Alfa don't go about about committing adultery neither go about making charms for people. Only babalawos do that. More like the person is a babalawo parading himself as an Alfa. We have pastors like that here.

The goalpost just shifted by 1000 yards. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Why is this thread pricking you this bad is it because an Alfa was saying amen to the name of Jesus? This is not my first dealing with muslimd and their penchant for Charms. Even a female Nairalander whom God used me to convert from Islam to Christianity attested to the samr thing especially since the husband is still a muslim.

I told you that you should park well you are double parking.

Lol, the thread is not pricking me in whatever way. Just continue your lying for Jesus grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by wolesmile(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can't help but laugh at the obvious ignorance of this post.

Mere looking at the topic, I knew immediately what happened.
So because he is a Muslim, he shouldn't say Amen to a prayer because it was said by someone from another religion?
Are you saying if a Muslim prays for you now in the Islamic way, you won't say Amen?
Or you see traditionalists praying while u are passing by, you won't say Amen?

How ignorant...
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lol, the thread is not pricking me in whatever way. Just continue your lying for Jesus grin grin cheesy

And you can continue your Taqiyya ( deception) for Muhammad and Islam.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
wolesmile:
I can't help but laugh at the obvious ignorance of this post.

Mere looking at the topic, I knew immediately what happened.
So because he is a Muslim, he shouldn't say Amen to a prayer because it was said by someone from another religion?
Are you saying if a Muslim prays for you now in the Islamic way, you won't say Amen?
Or you see traditionalists praying while u are passing by, you won't say Amen?

How ignorant...

Sorry I wouldnt. Everything has a foundation. My foundatons stands true and sure. Thanks for your comment.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

If the thread is not pricking you then say Amen to this prayer.

FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS LET RILWAYNE001 BE TOUCHED BY YOUR LOVE AND LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ON HIM IN JESUS NAME I PRAY! say amen Rilwayne001
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

If the thread is not pricking you then say Amen to this prayer.

FATHER IN THE NAME OF JESUS LET RILWAYNE001 BE TOUCHED BY YOUR LOVE AND LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE ON HIM IN JESUS NAME I PRAY! say amen Rilwayne001

[size=20pt] AMEN [/size]

Next undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[size=20pt] AMEN [/size]

Next undecided

Done. Thank you for the Taqiyya.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did Abraham Not Pay Tithes On His Cattle, Silver And Gold! Why? / Two days left. Are christians praying and are atheists being visited? / Vishwakarma Puja Mantra, Puja Vidhi, Vishwakarma Aarti Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.