Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. (3601 Views)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Next thing i guess would be that because i don't have faith in the amen i just said, then it won't work, isn't it?

I tell you, Christians are the most deluded set of human being... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Done. Thank you for the Taqiyya.

What else would you have said?

Just when trying to lie for the glory of Jesus, remember not everyone of us are deadbrain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by aob2882: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:
I went to my Country home yesterday to prepare for my trip to a remote location for a land related job and as I was in my bedroom dressing up so I can leave a church was conducting a prayer session before the main service and this church is right down the street from my house and next door to me lives a Alfa whom I sometimes sit with and preach to and this morning I could hear him on the other side of the fence as he was tending to his compound declaring Amen to the prayers of the Pastor in the church. Everytime the Pastor ends every prayer point with IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME WE PRAY the Alfa would declare AMEN! The prayers are still on and he is still declaring AMEN even as I type this.

Indeed there is power in that name and even Muslims are attesting to this albeit codedly. No be small thing...The faithful Amens from this Alfa is shocking to me. God be praised.

winner01 , kingebukasblog , Richirich713,
scholar8200 , malvisguy212 , Muafrika2
Dejideji1 , truthman2012, Image123 ,
InesQor, Joshthefirst MrPresident1, gatiano
sukkot, OLAADEGBU , vooks, UyiIredia
Jeromejnr, goodmuyis
Cc' Gombs.
Joeagbaje
Jcross
KingEbukasBlog
Scholar
analice107
anas09

God knows if you're truthful.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by analice107: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
aob2882:

You'd know he is truthful if you know him personally.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by winner01(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
There is power in the Name of Jesus....Nice one 4everGod.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by wolesmile(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[size=20pt] AMEN [/size]

Next undecided

I love this, Ridwan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by wolesmile(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

Sorry I wouldnt. Everything has a foundation. My foundatons stands true and sure. Thanks for your comment.

Change that your Moniker, cos you don't know God
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

[size=20pt] AMEN [/size]

Next undecided

in transit to my destination so no signal made me unable to respond accordingly. you said the Alfa could have been mocking the Pastor and here you are also Saying Amen so who is the mocker you or the alfa or both?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
wolesmile:

Change that your Moniker, cos you don't know God

Sorry I cannot say Amen to a Prayer done in the name of an idol from a traditionalist or in the name of Allah an idol in Arabia once upon a time and if that makes me unchristianly then I am glad. Thank you very much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
aob2882:

I am as truthful in this matter as the fact that you woke up this morning to ask me this question. For the Muslims here who are trying to debunk the truth as I have said it I wish them well.

They say part of their belief in Islam is that they love Jesus but hate fellow muslims who say Amen to prayers done in His name.

Taqiyya 101.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

What else would you have said?

Just when trying to lie for the glory of Jesus, remember not everyone of us are deadbrain.

This Amen from the Alfa is not sitting well with you obviously. Ironically there is this Christian lady who comes to see him often and she shares the gospel of Jesus with him as I do and prays with him too openly in front of his house. You see not all Muslims are as brutal and brainwashed as you are.

In fact God gave me a 70 yr old Ghanaian muslim in Kano. He accepted Jesus at 70 and I am mentoring him even as we speak. What Allah could not do in his life in 70yrs Jesus did it in 1 week after he accepted Him and we prayed together. If you want to know what Jesus did feel free to ask me and I will tell you.

There is power in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

This Amen from the Alfa is not sitting well with you obviously. Ironically there is this Christian lady who comes to see him often and she shares the gospel of Jesus with him as I do and prays with him too openly in front of his house. You see not all Muslims are as brutal and brainwashed as you are.

In fact God gave me a 70 yr old Ghanaian muslim in Kano. He accepted Jesus at 70 and I am mentoring him even as we speak. What Allah could not do in his life in 70yrs Jesus did it in 1 week after he accepted Him and we prayed together.

shocked grin see ranting.. Lol. Who asked you all these one now? It appears you are deeply pained by what i wrote last on this thread. But mahn, seriously aren't you lying for the glory of Jesus? Of course your fellow brainwashed Christians can believe you not me. tongue tongue

Atleast, if you are going to lie for Jesus, try always to minimize it. Not everyone is a slowpoke like you and your fellows. tongue grin

If you want to know what Jesus did feel free to ask me and I will tell you.

Feel free to ask you so that you can drop another big lie grin shocked shocked
Sorry i will pass tongue

There is power in the name of Jesus.

Really? Are you sure?
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

shocked grin see ranting.. Lol. Who asked you all these one now? It appears you are deeply pained by what i wrote last on this thread. But mahn, seriously aren't you lying for the glory of Jesus? Of course your fellow brainwashed Christians can believe you not me. tongue tongue

Atleast, if you are going to lie for Jesus, try always to minimize it. Not everyone is a slowpoke like you and your fellows. tongue grin

Feel free to ask you so that you can drop another big lie grin shocked shocked
Sorry i will pass tongue

Really? Are you sure?

oh yes I am bulls eye sure because I have seen it work over and over again in my life and when I interceed in that name on behalf of others like this 70yr old ex muslim in Kano.

I know that when we speak truth and it touches Islam then it must be a lie....lmao... keep consoling yourself when the train has left the station a long time ago.

Jesus is awesome and I love Him more and more daily...He loves me back too.

imagine a man who has been a muslim for 70yrs yielding to Jesus after trying every other thing with no solution and Jesus doing the impossible in just 1 week after he agreed we bring Jesus into the matter.

Dont be afraid to ask what Jesus did. its a verifiable testimony and miracle. Let me even stop there before you guys place a death sentence on his head for denouncing muhammad and Allah and embracing Jesus .

Guy the train has left the station you cannot stop it even if you tried.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
4everGod:

oh yes I am bulls eye sure because I have seen it work over and over again in my life and when I interceed in that name on behalf of others like this 70yr old ex muslim in Kano.

I know that when we speak truth and it touches Islam then it must be a lie....lmao... keep consoling yourself when the train has left the station a long time ago.

Jesus is awesome and I love Him more and more daily...He loves me back too.

imagine a man who has been a muslim for 70yrs yielding to Jesus after trying every other thing with no solution and Jesus doing the impossible in just 1 week after he agreed we bring Jesus into the matter.

Dont be afraid to ask what Jesus did. its a verifiable testimony and miracle. Let me even stop there before you guys place a death sentence on his head for denouncing muhammad and Allah and embracing Jesus .

Guy the train has left the station you cannot stop it even if you tried.

You sounding pained now. grin lol..

Seriously you don't have to always lie. Let the truth speak for itself.

Okay bye wink
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You sounding pained now. grin lol..

Seriously you don't have to always lie. Let the truth speak for itself.

Okay bye wink

Can u show me where the lie is and how you arrived at the conclussion that I lied? Funny you so because it touched Islam its now a lie..... Keep on with the consolation.

By the way what truth speaks for itself is it the kind that says the name Allah appeared on a piece of meat or that a baby was born clutching a tiny quran? lwtmb.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 10:38am On Oct 25, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is a proof of what is written in the DOCTUFOS of truth. The Trinity of then was Faulkin(Yeshua), Allah and Yahweh. They went apart later, but I guess spiritually they are coming together again, perhaps to become more formidable. But according to the thummims, they are already defeated and their followers will continue to decline because OTEM is here.
Obscurum 3:37

Am so mad at your relations for letting you go without your medications. What are they waiting for? Are they waiting until you take your clothes off and go about naked before they'll take you serious? cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 10:45am On Oct 25, 2016
blessedvisky:
Proof? ? Don't come here and tell us stories we need proof. I'll be waiting
Who cares if you believe it or not?

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Proof for what exactly? undecided

@OP, that the ignorant alfa was saying amen to your pastor's prayer means nothing. And i still find it ridiculous that you are basing your assumption that muslims are now attesting to the name of Jesus on what the alleged Alfa did.

What with muslims and post shifting? Awile ago, muslims believe and love Jesus, some time later, Jesus is fake and should not be trusted.
Gerearahia

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

So anyone that claims to be a Muslim; that goes about bleeping every girl in the community and at the same time making charms for peopleis is indeed a Muslim because you wanted to prove your silly point that he believes the name of Jesus truly work?
Lol you have been bursted as a liar. This lying for Jesus is in your blood.

And what even makes you think that he really attest to the name of Jesus because he was saying amen to your pastor? What if he was doing it in a mocking manner?

What if i tell you that there is a pastor here that hardly go a day without reading the Quran? undecided undecided
Liars are quick to dub others as liars. Muslims lie freely. Allah has mandated you to lie, so you just believe everyone is a liar. Lying in Chriatianity is a sin incase you don't know. Satan is the liar and his kids are like him. No wonder allah will enjoin u to lie.
Guy, shift.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

Why is this thread pricking you this bad is it because an Alfa was saying amen to the name of Jesus? This is not my first dealing with muslimd and their penchant for Charms. Even a female Nairalander whom God used me to convert from Islam to Christianity attested to the samr thing especially since the husband is still a muslim.

I told you that you should park well you are double parking.
When it comes to Charms, its done freely in islam.

1 Like

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2016
wolesmile:
I can't help but laugh at the obvious ignorance of this post.

Mere looking at the topic, I knew immediately what happened.
So because he is a Muslim, he shouldn't say Amen to a prayer because it was said by someone from another religion?
Are you saying if a Muslim prays for you now in the Islamic way, you won't say Amen?
Or you see traditionalists praying while u are passing by, you won't say Amen?

How ignorant...

No, i wont say Amin, never. Praying to an idol.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Anas09:

Liars are quick to dub others as liars. Muslims lie freely. Allah has mandated you to lie, so you just believe everyone is a liar. Lying in Chriatianity is a sin incase you don't know. Satan is the liar and his kids are like him. No wonder allah will enjoin u to lie.
Guy, shift.

Anas09:

What with muslims and post shifting? Awile ago, muslims believe and love Jesus, some time later, Jesus is fake and should not be trusted.
Gerearahia

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Emusan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Proof for what exactly? undecided

@OP, that the ignorant alfa was saying amen to your pastor's prayer means nothing. And i still find it ridiculous that you are basing your assumption that muslims are now attesting to the name of Jesus on what the alleged Alfa did.

I was at LG office British area, Jos in July and there came in a man with two women on HIJAB and a little child.

Suddenly, something just fell from someone that frightened them. The next thing I could hear from one of the women was a scream of Jesus' Name. Jesus! I looked around and was very surprised even most people there. A woman on Hijab shouting Jesus' Name.

It still baffles me anytime I remember this, and it means two things: it's either she has been using that Name before or Jesus just use that to reveal Himself to them.

2 Likes

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Emusan:

I was at LG office British area, Jos in July and there came in a man with two women on HIJAB and a little child.

Suddenly, something just fell from someone that frightened them. The next thing I could hear from one of the women was a scream of Jesus' Name. Jesus! I looked around and was very surprised even most people there. A woman on Hijab shouting Jesus' Name.

It still baffles me anytime I remember this, and it means two things: it's either she has been using that Name before or Jesus just use that to reveal Himself to them.

Wow shocked shocked
Jesus is Lord grin
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why are you so dimwitted? Is this post about any pastor? Isn't this about an Alfa?
Rilwayne001:

I'm not denying him. With what you've said about him, apparently he's not an alfa in the real Islamic sense. A true Alfa doesn't go about about committing adultery neither go about making charms for people. Only babalawos do that. More like the person is a babalawo parading himself as an Alfa. We have pastors like that here.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omudia:
Why are you so dimwitted? Is this post about any pastor? Isn't this about an Alfa?

You are the dimwit here sire. angry
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Christians do not say Amen to demonic prayers or prayers made to other idols.
wolesmile:
I can't help but laugh at the obvious ignorance of this post.

Mere looking at the topic, I knew immediately what happened.
So because he is a Muslim, he shouldn't say Amen to a prayer because it was said by someone from another religion?
Are you saying if a Muslim prays for you now in the Islamic way, you won't say Amen?
Or you see traditionalists praying while u are passing by, you won't say Amen?

How ignorant...

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
Even a cow is more sane than you. Going around showcasing stupidity is your watch word.
Rilwayne001:

You are the dimwit here sire. angry
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by udatso: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

So anyone that claims to be a Muslim; that goes about bleeping every girl in the community and at the same time making charms for peopleis is indeed a Muslim because you wanted to prove your silly point that he believes the name of Jesus truly work?
Lol you have been bursted as a liar. This lying for Jesus is in your blood.

And what even makes you think that he really attest to the name of Jesus because he was saying amen to your pastor? What if he was doing it in a mocking manner?

What if i tell you that there is a pastor here that hardly go a day without reading the Quran? undecided undecided
Hahahaha. This قصيدة comes to mind [size=14pt]
لئنْ كنتَ قد بُلغتَ عني وشايةً، لَمُبْلغُكَ الواشي أغَشُّ وأكذَبُ
[/size]
Why are you surprised these shameless guys that call themselves Christians tend to see the worst of Muslims as exemplary Muslims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Omudia:
Even a cow is more sane than you. Going around showcasing stupidity is your watch word.

Okay, thank you cheesy
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
udatso:

Hahahaha. This قصيدة comes to mind [size=14pt]
لئنْ كنتَ قد بُلغتَ عني وشايةً، لَمُبْلغُكَ الواشي أغَشُّ وأكذَبُ
[/size]
Why are you surprised these shameless guys that call themselves Christians tend to see the worst of Muslims as exemplary Muslims.

Fixed! So a Muslim who says Amen when Prayer is offered in the Name of the Living Jesus is now a WORST MUSLIM! Yet you claim to Love Jesus as a Muslim? You are a fraud, a deceiver and a liar!

JESUS IS ALIVE even your Quran confirms this

MUHAMMAD IS DEAD AND BURIED IN MEDINA even your Hadith attests this.

I would applaud any muslim who says amen in the name of Jesus as against Amin in the name of a dead Muhammad and idol named Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raising Up Godly Children / Is Saying "I Cover My ..... With The Blood Of Jesus" Correct? / Can Pastor Oyedepo Be Part Of Ritualist? Is Pastor Adeboye Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.