Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? (578 Views)

How Faulkin(yeshua) Snatched The Wife Of One Of His Disciples / Happy Krishna Janmashtami 2017 GIF Images HD Animated Photos Pics For Whatsapp / The Battle Between Yeshua (faulkin) And Melchizedek, King of Salem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by otemanuduno: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Here are the words of Krish(Krista), the son of a god called Vishnu.
Krish believes human beings are born without sin, but Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthal believed that humans were born with sin). Which do you go for?

Deorum 8: 1-41
CHAPTER EIGHT
THE TEACHINGS OF KRISH

1. And when Krish was of age, he began to teach them deep things about morality, saying, every homo has the instinct of goodness in him at birth.
2. But they go corrupt by the doctrines they hear here and there.
3. When a child is little, he is born without the idea of sin.
4. Amazingly, he does what is right most of the time, because he has no idea of what sin is.
5. But when he knows that something is called sin and evil, he becomes a victim of it himself.
6. Now, be like the children. Be your own self all the time and don’t be like other people. Live your lives in happiness and not in mishap.
7. A lion is not friendly because it is a nature of him not to be. But you, O homo-erectuses, you were born in a nature that does good.
8. And your true nature is right there hidden in your brain. But you left the communications with your brain to listen to the gods. And you wished to live the lives of the gods in your own world. Then the world collapsed and became a danger-zone.

9. Now you fight for your gods, killing yourselves because of them. And those you are fighting for did not save you in times of your distress.
10. And at the times when diseases came into your bones, you cried for their help but they did not help you. And you sleep in your bed and dream of your gods consoling you and giving you promises. But your promises are not fulfilled yet you argue that your own god is the best.
11. With sincerity of my heart did I say this, the gods who created you are even more immoral than you are. Only Reverad is perfect and no one else can be.
12. And some of the gods taught you how to be perfect. And when you have thought in your minds that you have attained perfection, you began to despised your neighbours.
13. And they appear filthy to you such that you began to hate them with great hatred.
14. Now if you want others to be good, then do the good things before them and let them learn. Don’t boast about the good things you have done which they did not see, but rather, do the good things you want them to do.
15. The brain is not protected in its cage for the sake of nothing. It is protected so that it is safe from accidents. But are there not already many spiritual and emotional accidents in your brain?
16. When you left your brains to the gods to use it for you, you end up not using your brain to benefit your fellow. But when you use your brains to benefit your fellows, even God himself will be happy with you.
17. Don’t sit with those who live because of their gods, but sit with those who live because of the good things they wish to do to their fellows which they see every day.
18. For in the gatherings of the supporters of the gods shall be arguments. And a lot of differences shall engulf the people of the gods.
19. I tell you, if even all the gods did not know what will happen in the future, why then do you homes speculate on their behalves?
20. Let the gods tell you what shall happen in the next millennium or two and they shall keep silent.
21. Now take up your ink and feather and write the ideas you have in your brains. This may tend to change the world rather than speculations.
22. You have speculated the end of the world since the first century of your existence and you continue to speculate it till these days, but the world continued.
23. Did Bellona and Mars and Maher not speculate that the world would end in their own times? Now when their wars did not end the world for half a century, they left the earth in shame.
24. So also shall it be in the time of the future. Many will come to end the world, but the more they kill, the more the earth would continue to exist.
25. I tell you, until there is no more green things in the world, it shall not end. But as long as the homos benefit from the green things, the more they shall remain to survive.
26. And the sacrifices you make to the gods, are they right? If you sacrifice the goats and the rams, what should the goats and ram sacrifice also? Shall they sacrifice you homos in return?
27. Now I say, end the laws of the gods and let your rulers make their own laws to rule their own land, because the concept of ‘wrong’ and ‘write' is not universally accepted all over the earth.
28. For in some of the continents in the land of Murmoh, it is well-emphasized to salute everyone in the early morning of the day, but in the continents of the land of Ephradite, it is only emphasized to salute the gods alone in the morning and salute the sun at noon and the moon at night.
29. And in the land of Nymphidis, it is only said that you should salute only Nymphidis who sits on his throne. And they have said that he is still on his throne, but some said that he fell into a pit he dug himself.
30. But who am I to speculate the truth of these claims? Did some not say that they hear voices of someone who told them to serve him alone?
31. But I, Krish, have come to end the numerous laws of the world by my teachings and give you a single law which is ‘do good’.
32. Let no one dictate to you how to be good. Let your soul find the goodness in itself and exhibit it.
33. If you are good, your goodness will speak the truth to you.
34. But if you shall be forced to do good by the fear of the unknown, then you are not wise.
35. Did you force your own children to do good by threatenings? Did you fabricate stories for them before they do good? I say to you, anyone who is made to do good by the stories he heard or by the fear of fire or of the unknown, he shall be even worst when he shall find out the falsities of those stories. And his spirit shall fight against the spirit of those who compiled the story of fear.
36. I, Krish, did not come to teach you fear but the truth. But with the five senses in my head, I tell you this; a Krish shall arise in the continent of Nymphidis. He shall be both the son of a god and the son of a homo. And he shall also say, I am Krish.
37. And he shall bring the confusion of the world, bringing fire with him.
38. And many shall follow him for the fire he brings with him. And with the light of the fire shall they see and say, truly, he is the light of the world.
39. And he shall ignite the sulphur and the water and soil in their brains and make them spark up fires which they shall see in their dreams.
40. And the fear of fire shall take over the search for discovery until a time when those who fear no fire shall set up the truth, paying with their own blood, for they shall be killed by those who fear fire and the unknown.
41. Now, people of my land, follow not after these people and do not join them to serve the god of fire, but you shall follow the teaching of Vishinus when he was on earth. But do not worship Vishinus as god; only follow his teachings.
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by olagbemi118(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2016
This your god... Reverend Domino or woteva u call him kept mute for years b4 suddenly announcing himself. and I'm sure he expects people to believe on him. Lols... I dare to call him fake & a coward. Now listen to this: there's a mighty God who is not ashamed to announce himself. For in the BEGINNING, it was him. He didn't wait for 2016 b4 breaking out of his shell... In the BEGINNING, it was God and there's none beside Him.

1 Like

Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by felixomor: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
Here are the words of Krish(Krista), the son of a god called Vishnu.
Krish believes human beings are born without sin, but Faulkin(jesus of the Neanderthal believed that humans were born with sin). Which do you go for?

Deorum 8: 1-41
CHAPTER EIGHT
THE TEACHINGS OF KRISH

1. And when Krish was of age, he began to teach them deep things about morality, saying, every homo has the instinct of goodness in him at birth.
2. But they go corrupt by the doctrines they hear here and there.
3. When a child is little, he is born without the idea of sin.
4. Amazingly, he does what is right most of the time, because he has no idea of what sin is.
5. But when he knows that something is called sin and evil, he becomes a victim of it himself.
6. Now, be like the children. Be your own self all the time and don’t be like other people. Live your lives in happiness and not in mishap.
7. A lion is not friendly because it is a nature of him not to be. But you, O homo-erectuses, you were born in a nature that does good.
8. And your true nature is right there hidden in your brain. But you left the communications with your brain to listen to the gods. And you wished to live the lives of the gods in your own world. Then the world collapsed and became a danger-zone.

9. Now you fight for your gods, killing yourselves because of them. And those you are fighting for did not save you in times of your distress.
10. And at the times when diseases came into your bones, you cried for their help but they did not help you. And you sleep in your bed and dream of your gods consoling you and giving you promises. But your promises are not fulfilled yet you argue that your own god is the best.
11. With sincerity of my heart did I say this, the gods who created you are even more immoral than you are. Only Reverad is perfect and no one else can be.
12. And some of the gods taught you how to be perfect. And when you have thought in your minds that you have attained perfection, you began to despised your neighbours.
13. And they appear filthy to you such that you began to hate them with great hatred.
14. Now if you want others to be good, then do the good things before them and let them learn. Don’t boast about the good things you have done which they did not see, but rather, do the good things you want them to do.
15. The brain is not protected in its cage for the sake of nothing. It is protected so that it is safe from accidents. But are there not already many spiritual and emotional accidents in your brain?
16. When you left your brains to the gods to use it for you, you end up not using your brain to benefit your fellow. But when you use your brains to benefit your fellows, even God himself will be happy with you.
17. Don’t sit with those who live because of their gods, but sit with those who live because of the good things they wish to do to their fellows which they see every day.
18. For in the gatherings of the supporters of the gods shall be arguments. And a lot of differences shall engulf the people of the gods.
19. I tell you, if even all the gods did not know what will happen in the future, why then do you homes speculate on their behalves?
20. Let the gods tell you what shall happen in the next millennium or two and they shall keep silent.
21. Now take up your ink and feather and write the ideas you have in your brains. This may tend to change the world rather than speculations.
22. You have speculated the end of the world since the first century of your existence and you continue to speculate it till these days, but the world continued.
23. Did Bellona and Mars and Maher not speculate that the world would end in their own times? Now when their wars did not end the world for half a century, they left the earth in shame.
24. So also shall it be in the time of the future. Many will come to end the world, but the more they kill, the more the earth would continue to exist.
25. I tell you, until there is no more green things in the world, it shall not end. But as long as the homos benefit from the green things, the more they shall remain to survive.
26. And the sacrifices you make to the gods, are they right? If you sacrifice the goats and the rams, what should the goats and ram sacrifice also? Shall they sacrifice you homos in return?
27. Now I say, end the laws of the gods and let your rulers make their own laws to rule their own land, because the concept of ‘wrong’ and ‘write' is not universally accepted all over the earth.
28. For in some of the continents in the land of Murmoh, it is well-emphasized to salute everyone in the early morning of the day, but in the continents of the land of Ephradite, it is only emphasized to salute the gods alone in the morning and salute the sun at noon and the moon at night.
29. And in the land of Nymphidis, it is only said that you should salute only Nymphidis who sits on his throne. And they have said that he is still on his throne, but some said that he fell into a pit he dug himself.
30. But who am I to speculate the truth of these claims? Did some not say that they hear voices of someone who told them to serve him alone?
31. But I, Krish, have come to end the numerous laws of the world by my teachings and give you a single law which is ‘do good’.
32. Let no one dictate to you how to be good. Let your soul find the goodness in itself and exhibit it.
33. If you are good, your goodness will speak the truth to you.
34. But if you shall be forced to do good by the fear of the unknown, then you are not wise.
35. Did you force your own children to do good by threatenings? Did you fabricate stories for them before they do good? I say to you, anyone who is made to do good by the stories he heard or by the fear of fire or of the unknown, he shall be even worst when he shall find out the falsities of those stories. And his spirit shall fight against the spirit of those who compiled the story of fear.
36. I, Krish, did not come to teach you fear but the truth. But with the five senses in my head, I tell you this; a Krish shall arise in the continent of Nymphidis. He shall be both the son of a god and the son of a homo. And he shall also say, I am Krish.
37. And he shall bring the confusion of the world, bringing fire with him.
38. And many shall follow him for the fire he brings with him. And with the light of the fire shall they see and say, truly, he is the light of the world.
39. And he shall ignite the sulphur and the water and soil in their brains and make them spark up fires which they shall see in their dreams.
40. And the fear of fire shall take over the search for discovery until a time when those who fear no fire shall set up the truth, paying with their own blood, for they shall be killed by those who fear fire and the unknown.
41. Now, people of my land, follow not after these people and do not join them to serve the god of fire, but you shall follow the teaching of Vishinus when he was on earth. But do not worship Vishinus as god; only follow his teachings.

Mscheww, jargons evrywhere. undecided
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by otemanuduno: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2016
olagbemi118:
This your god... Reverend Domino or woteva u call him kept mute for years b4 suddenly announcing himself. and I'm sure he expects people to believe on him. Lols... I dare to call him fake & a coward. Now listen to this: there's a mighty God who is not ashamed to announce himself. For in the BEGINNING, it was him. He didn't wait for 2016 b4 breaking out of his shell... In the BEGINNING, it was God and there's none beside Him.

My personal god is Atum and he predates Yahweh or Allah your own god in this our world. the Almighty God, who is the father of both Olorun, Abassi, Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Odin, Vishnu etc. does not interfere with human affairs and he wanted to remain unknown, but ATUM has finally ordained me to REVEAL THE ALMIGHTY GOD, the Father of yahweh and others once and for all.

HE IS THE UNKNOWN GOD, DISCOVERED BY THE GREEKS IN THOSE DAYS THROUGH THE LIGHT OF GOD IN THEIR MEDITATIONS, BUT FALSE TEACHERS LIKE SOL(PAUL) AND CO. TRIED TO MAKE HIM UNKNOWN, BECAUSE THEN IT WASN'T TIME FOR HIM TO BE KNOWN.
Acts 17: 22-23
:
22 Paul then stood up in the meeting of the Areopagus and said: “People of Athens! I see that in every way you are very religious. 23 For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.

BUT NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE UNKNOWN ALMIGHTY GOD TO BE FULLY KNOW.
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by otemanuduno: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2016
felixomor:

Mscheww, jargons evrywhere. undecided
THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH HAS BEEN ACCLAIMED SENSIBLE AND TRUSTWORTHY, but the Babble called bible has been condemned for its jargon and nonsensical stories.
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by felixomor: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
otemanuduno:
THE DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH HAS BEEN ACCLAIMED SENSIBLE AND TRUSTWORTHY, but the Babble called bible has been condemned for its jargon and nonsensical stories.

Mscheww
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by otemanuduno: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2016
felixomor:

Mscheww
Congrats!
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by olagbemi118(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
U think u can just come from God knows where with a 2016 doctrine of some abstract UFOs & deceive us...SMH
Re: Krishna Or Jesus(faulkin Of The Neanderthal), Who Taught It Better? by otemanuduno: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
olagbemi118:
U think u can just come from God knows where with a 2016 doctrine of some abstract UFOs & deceive us...SMH
Lol...

I AM OTEM, SENT TO REVEAL THE TRUTH IN ALL THE LOST AND HIDDEN SCROLLS FROM THE TIME WHEN GOD ALMIGHTY CREATED THE UNIVERSE WITH A BIG BANG, TILL THE PRESENT TIME, EVEN TO THE TIME OF THE FUTURE.

(1) (Reply)

Another SA Pastor Makes Church Members Drink Dettol Liquid Antiseptic / Chris-lem : A Blended Religion, Is It Right? / Jesus Turns Water To Wine,at Wedding Ceremony In Cana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.