Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) (82134 Views)

Lady Finger Swollen After Putting On Her Engagement Ring. PHOTOS / Man Survives 32 Bullets Shot In His Head In Port Harcourt - Facebook User (Photo / "MouthAction Is Dangerous" Gynaecologist Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=20pt] Lady, what's the color of your problem now?? undecided [/size]
You can ask me again oh cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
[size=20pt]Iffa nab you correct e-punch undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:

[size=20pt]Iffa nab you correct e-punch undecided [/size]
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=20pt]Iffa nab you correct e-punch undecided [/size]
Are you kidding me?? .. Slide off jare, you wee kuku cuman beg in private tongue undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Are you kidding me?? .. Slide off jare, you wee kuku cuman beg in private tongue undecided

[size=20pt]Lol, when that one start?? Make a whole me to come and be begging you in private?? undecided [/size]
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

[size=20pt]Lol, when that one start?? Make a whole me to come and be begging you in private?? undecided [/size]
Okay. . Lerruz chill and see undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Okay. . Lerruz chill and see undecided

Edit your post first, the one you mentioned Suzan undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Edit your post first, the one you mentioned Suzan undecided
Edit koh... Gerrawt of my way ogbeni
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Edit koh... Gerrawt of my way ogbeni

Chei, I pity the day I'll nab you tongue
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Chei, I pity the day I'll nab you tongue
What you meet 'nab me'
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What you meet 'nab me'
Lol, Oya ask me again tongue wink cheesy
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Oya ask me again tongue wink cheesy
Fimile woh undecided
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Baby, why are you talking like this now??

After all, you know you're the only one I have here and you're breaking my fragile heart already by saying I'm busy with other NL babes embarassed embarassed
hmmmmmm itz OK tho sad
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
HERSLEY:
hmmmmmm itz OK tho sad
Thank God you replied at last babe cool

Care to tell me what you've been busy with lately??
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Thank God you replied at last babe cool

Care to tell me what you've been busy with lately??
Work o... How u bn?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
HERSLEY:
Work o... How u bn?
Not too fine, been missing you around here cry
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 9:09pm On Nov 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Not too fine, been missing you around here cry

Awwwww I av missed u too. Wey my bday cake?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
Awwwww I av missed u too. Wey my bday cake?

Lol, you go collect am in the other room now kiss

How work now?? cool
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you go collect am in the other room now kiss

How work now?? cool
hmmmm the other room with u wey no go do pass 2minutes cheesy Hehehe
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
HERSLEY:
hmmmm the other room with u wey no go do pass 2minutes cheesy Hehehe

Chei, see my life cry embarassed

Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 11:28am On Nov 13, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Chei, see my life cry embarassed
o my shocked I'm sorry boo
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:29am On Nov 13, 2016
HERSLEY:
o my shocked I'm sorry boo
Oh baby, you're breaking my heart embarassed cry
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Oh baby, you're breaking my heart embarassed cry
How na?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
How na?
Oh, Baby I miss you OoO like madt OoO cry embarassed
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Oh, Baby I miss you OoO like madt OoO cry embarassed
lol hmmm Abeg mk ur NL girlfriends no break my head o
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 9:27am On Nov 17, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol hmmm Abeg mk ur NL girlfriends no break my head o

Oh Baby, why are you doing this to me now?? cry embarassed
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Oh Baby, why are you doing this to me now?? cry embarassed
wat did I do?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2016
HERSLEY:
wat did I do?
You no miss me?? embarassed
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2016
HERSLEY:
wat did I do?
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by laparia007(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Stay healthy in your relationship. Enjoy the everlasting happiness of a happy home. This is how I cure my own problem, it might help you too.
http://mandbmedsolutions.com/health/my-story-vg/
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by HERSLEY(f): 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

I do kiss
Re: Man's Lips Swollen After MouthAction With A Lady - Facebook User (Photo) by MackBrooklyn: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
HERSLEY:
I do kiss
How work now?? You're kinda busy nowadays cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious Face Masks Around The World / Kano Mysterious Deaths / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo)