Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

ED - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ED (3060 Views)

Natural Techniques To End Your Premature Ejaculation And ED / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ED by giripaman: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2016
corrected. Thanks
Re: ED by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2016
Aboniki balm does the magic. Just rub a handful on your penis after round one and watch the magic unfold.
Re: ED by giripaman: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Aboniki balm does the magic. Just rub a handful on your penis after round one and watch the magic unfold.
Lol aunty face front if you don't have a solution.
Re: ED by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2016
giripaman:

Lol aunty face front if you don't have a solution.
Less I forget, two of my neighbours who had similar conditions died within 3 years grin
Re: ED by giripaman: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Less I forget, two of my neighbours who had similar conditions died within 3 years grin
You probably killed them. Pls go, I'm here for solutions not jokes. Thanks
Re: ED by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
giripaman:

You probably killed them. Pls go, I'm here for solutions not jokes. Thanks
Unfortunately , there's no solution. You'll have yo live with it forever.
Re: ED by Eggcelent(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
I suspect you're at an early phase of ED. Maybe you should try "Re Vive" for men. I learnt it works well.
Re: ED by giripaman: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Eggcelent:
I suspect you're at an early phase of ED. Maybe you should try "Re Vive" for men. I learnt it works well.
Re-vive? You learned it works well meaning you not certain it works, right?

Thanks
Re: ED by gozzlin: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

Unfortunately , there's no solution. You'll have yo live with it forever.

Madam, that's not a sensitive comment at all. It's not everything you treat as a joke.

If you had a health challenge and needed serious suggestions from people, I bet you wouldn't take it lightly if others start treating it with levity.
Re: ED by giripaman: 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
gozzlin:

Madam, that's not a sensitive comment at all. It's not everything you treat as a joke.

If you had a health challenge and needed serious suggestions from people, I bet you wouldn't take it lightly if others start treating it with levity.
Thanks boss
Re: ED by danilho(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Don't mind that lady, just ignor her. There is solution, actually i help guys with premature ejaculati*n problem but i know someone who has help some men to overcome erectile dysfunction. There are so many testimonies but its just that these men can't make it public bucause of the kind of society we find ourselve.
Let's tall, call me on 08073770177.

For any guy having problem with premature ejaculati*n, you can also call or visit www.ejaculationguide.com
Re: ED by successking401(m): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2016
U can get in touch with me for a lasting solutio n.(N:B) I'm not selling another mans product rather I'm selling my own product.I mean the product I manufactured and also selling by myself.
giripaman:
Guys I really need help.

I do have a solid erectïon on my first round but most times I find it difficult to get it up again for subsequent rounds. I don't have problem with premature expulsion cos if I do get it up, I do last long.

Is it pyschological? Could it be as a result of too much sex? There's no overdose, right?

My only consolation is the fact that I can use my tongue.

Pls, anybody that knows a trusted and tested drug that can remedy this should pls tell me.

Save a life.
Re: ED by womanhealth: 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
giripaman:

Re-vive? You learned it works well meaning you not certain it works, right?

Thanks

I have a perfect supplement to correct the erectile dysfunction

call me on 07038963193
Re: ED by Adesoye1234: 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Erectile dysfunction and Low sperm count is one
health challenge that can keep someone in a "cage"
if quick steps are no taken to halt it.
Have you tried all sort of drugs and it is not giving
you the desired result?
The most important thing is not to give up,
Learn More On How To Reverse It Naturally!
Click here: www.healthyweightissues.com.ng/fert.htm

or Call: 07082342675(whatsapp,sms)
Re: ED by chriskosherbal(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
You are probably suffering from low or loss of libido, which has caused you weak erection or caused your male organ to go weak during sex sometimes. But I have a 100% herbal drugs without side effect that will give you HARD ROCK ERECTION, I mean HARD ROD-LiKE ERECTION, am talking about the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER (lover's desire).
Re: ED by giripaman: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
chriskosherbal:
You are probably suffering from low or loss of libido, which has caused you weak erection or caused your male organ to go weak during sex sometimes. But I have a 100% herbal drugs without side effect that will give you HARD ROCK ERECTION, I mean HARD ROD-LiKE ERECTION, am talking about the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER (lover's desire).
How much?
Re: ED by giripaman: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thanks y'all.

Y'all are marketers but I need testimonies from people that have used your products and got solution.

If you have a product, tell me how much it will cost me.
Re: ED by UrennaNkoli(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
giripaman:
Thanks y'all.

Y'all are marketers but I need testimonies from people that have used your products and got solution.

If you have a product, tell me how much it will cost me.
If I quote you now , you'll say I'm here to joke.
Ignore those people advertising their untested products and services. Go and see a doctor .
Re: ED by gawab: 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
giripaman:
Guys I really need help.

I do have a solid erectïon on my first round but most times I find it difficult to get it up again for subsequent rounds. I don't have problem with premature expulsion cos if I do get it up, I do last long.

Is it pyschological? Could it be as a result of too much sex? There's no overdose, right?

My only consolation is the fact that I can use my tongue.

Pls, anybody that knows a trusted and tested drug that can remedy this should pls tell me.

Save a life.
What is wrong with you is known as "idakole" that is inability to go more than 1 round. The solution is: get aidan toro, egbo asofeyeje, alubosa elewe and kafura pelebe. Soak all in water for 3 days. Take a shot 2ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Re: ED by giripaman: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

If I quote you now , you'll say I'm here to joke.
Ignore those people advertising their untested products and services. Go and see a doctor .
I know the bolded is exactly what I should do but I brought it here because I believed someone on this cyber space would have handled this kinda problem before so I was hoping i'd get something reasonable and tested.

Thanks for the care? Are you single? Well, you won't want to date a guy that can't do grin
Re: ED by giripaman: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
gawab:
What is wrong with you is known as "idakole" that is inability to go more than 1 round. The solution is: get aidan toro, egbo asofeyeje, alubosa elewe and kafura pelebe. Soak all in water for 3 days. Take a shot 2ce daily. www.totalhealthland.com
The pronunciation of these things na the wahala. Can I get them easily at any herbs market?
Re: ED by gawab: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
Where are you based?
Re: ED by giripaman: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
gawab:
Where are you based?
Ogun state
Re: ED by Vanije: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Re: ED by giripaman: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Vanije:
https://www.nairaland.com/3381747/low-sperm-count
Oga ade, the issue is not low sperm count. Read the OP again.
Re: ED by gawab: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
giripaman:

Ogun state
Copy it out and take it to herb market, you see people that will help you with correct pronouciation. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: ED by giripaman: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
gawab:
Copy it out and take it to herb market, you see people that will help you with correct pronouciation. herbaldoctor@live.com
Thanks
Re: ED by babyt66: 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: ED by Jamesnew247: 12:52am On May 28, 2017
The only and the best Eractile dysfunction treatment pill ever in Nigeria is konga.com/evans-erectile-dysfunction-treatment-pills-2737126

you will be amazed by the result

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hibberium Small Chop For Events / Natural Remedies For Arthritis And Rheumatism / Importance Of Maca Fruit ( Called Baca In Yoruba Language )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.